Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,909
Reply with quote  #1 
Against the wishes of the White House.

Romney to run?


DietCoke

Registered:
Posts: 2,645
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator

Romney to run?


Definitely.  No brainer.

(Retiring, technically - not resigning)

__________________
Government is instituted for the common good; for the protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness of the people; and not for profit, honor, or private interest of any one man, family, or class of men; therefore, the people alone have an incontestable, unalienable, and indefeasible right to institute government; and to reform, alter, or totally change the same, when their protection, safety, prosperity, and happiness require it.   ---   John Adams, Thoughts on Government, 1776
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,592
Reply with quote  #3 
McMuffin fully lathered up. That's a good sign.  Mittens will hop on to the Trump train. 
__________________

"What questions are not getting answered.  The only ones I see being avoided is "Why you switch from Dewey to Will I Wynn?"  and  "Why you switch from Bama_CF to Fresh?" and of course the best one that will never get answered, never in a million years... "When you bringing back KPI?"

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,909
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DietCoke


Definitely.  No brainer.

(Retiring, technically - not resigning)


For sure - not quite smart enough to switch the word in the title.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,909
Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you sir.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,659
Reply with quote  #6 
Who cares?
__________________
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,480
Reply with quote  #7 
I would think you would be all twitterpatted about the chance of getting a Senate seat back on your side. Or do Libs just write off a state like UT full of religious bitter clingers
__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,446
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
McMuffin fully lathered up. That's a good sign.  Mittens will hop on to the Trump train. 

Very telling.  

Romney going to try to keep that doggo story hidden from the public?

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,659
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
I would think you would be all twitterpatted about the chance of getting a Senate seat back on your side. Or do Libs just write off a state like UT full of religious bitter clingers


With the level of conservative lies and misinformation here, WHO CARES about a little mislabeling of a thread? 

__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,909
Reply with quote  #10 
I fixed the name of the thread, simmer down now.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,446
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I fixed the name of the thread, simmer down now.

You think that will work?  Freshy getting way worked up.  Going to be a great 2018 if she can keep up this kind of NRG level.

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,592
Reply with quote  #12 
$100 says freshie brrrrriiiiiiiings back KPI when the Mule poops the sheets.
__________________

"What questions are not getting answered.  The only ones I see being avoided is "Why you switch from Dewey to Will I Wynn?"  and  "Why you switch from Bama_CF to Fresh?" and of course the best one that will never get answered, never in a million years... "When you bringing back KPI?"

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,659
Reply with quote  #13 
Part of the dishonesty of the right is referring to every comment from a progressive as frantic, or breathless......don't give yourself that much credit. trump has awakened a sense of awareness that if we don't go to work, the country is headed to hell. We won't let that happen and will be back behind the wheel in a few years. You have to realize the TFH conspiracies and alt right mischaracterizations only last for so long. Eventually they are laid open for the outright lies and exaggerations they are. trump's Russian dalliances and his constant need to lie has rendered him relatively toothless. He gets done what Ryan and McConnel can and will allow him to get done, while holding him up as a vision of government change to hold on to his uneducated 30 percenters. Won't last forever and I'll use my 20% savings from my business pass through tax cut to help liberal causes. 
__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,909
Reply with quote  #14 
Well he is losing one of his main cheerleaders
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,068
Reply with quote  #15 
Fresh, now you're hung-up on saying everything's a lie..........

What is it with "lie" that fascinates folks?...........It's like it's the new "racist".........


And, while I'm uneducated, not all Trump voters are...........
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,659
Reply with quote  #16 
trump is a liar.
trump jr is a liar

__________________
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,839
Reply with quote  #17 
Hillary is a Liar, Bill is a liar. What's your point?
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,446
Reply with quote  #18 
bludog says freshy speaks with a forked tongue.
__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,728
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


With the level of conservative lies and misinformation here, WHO CARES about a little mislabeling of a thread? 


dietwatereddown coke did

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,728
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Part of the dishonesty of the right is referring to every comment from a progressive as frantic, or breathless......don't give yourself that much credit. trump has awakened a sense of awareness that if we don't go to work, the country is headed to hell. We won't let that happen and will be back behind the wheel in a few years. You have to realize the TFH conspiracies and alt right mischaracterizations only last for so long. Eventually they are laid open for the outright lies and exaggerations they are. trump's Russian dalliances and his constant need to lie has rendered him relatively toothless. He gets done what Ryan and McConnel can and will allow him to get done, while holding him up as a vision of government change to hold on to his uneducated 30 percenters. Won't last forever and I'll use my 20% savings from my business pass through tax cut to help liberal causes. 


What's that about $647?

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,839
Reply with quote  #21 
Liberal causes? Hey, give it to PETA. I am taking an Alaska cruise this year, and will be doing some fishing, and sightseeing. However, the highlight of the trip for me will be the 6 hour guided baby seal clubbing expedition.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,728
Reply with quote  #22 
hahahaha
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,659
Reply with quote  #23 
Pretty sure that was a troll...................right?
__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,446
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Pretty sure that was a troll...................right?

It is almost better now that you are getting somewhat aware.

Going to be ready for a red pill in 6 months or so.

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,659
Reply with quote  #25 
So when do you start saying something that makes a difference? You know, substantive. Trolling has to get old.
__________________
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,839
Reply with quote  #26 
Witnessing your sanctimonious salty actions never gets old. Tee it up Fresh while I get out the big dawg.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,839
Reply with quote  #27 
This is an Internet forum get a firm grasp on reality.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,839
Reply with quote  #28 
On the other hand, getting baby seal pelts dry iced and shipped to the lower 48 and tanned, combined with the expense of getting my baby seal skin duster hand crafted could prove to be expensive. Care to make a donation from your Liberal causes slush fund?
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,839
Reply with quote  #29 
See how totally insane both our positions sound? Baby seal Duster, and Liberal causes benefiting from your tax cut. How about we live in the real world and you understand I don’t wantonly kill baby seals, and that you will bank any tax cut you get?
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,839
Reply with quote  #30 
It’s called reality.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.