Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 9      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #91 
Takes all kinds.
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,859
Reply with quote  #92 
Fresh, you and others, have the same free will I have...........

You can choose to reject Satan and follow the Creator...........I made that decision and so can you............ 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #93 
What if the Quran is right? They are at least as confident as you are they are right.
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #94 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
" It's a hoax being used by Socialist who want to have a one world government with the more equal animals taxing and ruling over the rest of the serfs. Not gonna happen Socialists. "

Or, just concerned citizens that believe our scientists. Might not be a conspiracy. You give us(concerned citizens, not socialists) way too much credit for our ability to organize an international hoax to get you. Paranoid?

Concerned seems confused.  Market driven solutions will eventually be what greatly reduce our CO2 emissions.  Government mandates can only nudge things a bit.  

Tesla is the perfect example.  Now that many government subsidies are ending Tesla is financially struggling.  

Wind and Solar continue to become more viable as the market develops improved wind generators and better solar panels.  About 2x performance in Solar panel efficiency for affordable panels and you will see everyone installing them.   Right now affordable panels are like 22% efficient.  High cost panels can get to the 46%.  

This chart is likely the most important in chart in terms of saving the environment.   No communism needed. 

[1920px-PVeff%28rev170414%29] 

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,471
Reply with quote  #95 
The 'Efficiency %' in these charts never calculates the TRUE total 'costs' of the technology. 
__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #96 
Sounds like you agree that emissions are a problem, just question the source and best remedies. Those are legitimate concerns, but denying global warming is playing osterich.
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Sounds like you agree that emissions are a problem, just question the source and best remedies. Those are legitimate concerns, but denying global warming is playing osterich.

I am going one beyond.  Does not matter if Human Activity is warming.  Does not matter if Human Activity is cooling.   Does not matter if you are right.  Does not matter if you are wrong.

Americans have shown a great capacity to prefer products that help the environment, when they are economically feasible.   We all care about impacting the environment less.  That has been shown.  

American industry has shown unmatched innovative ability to bring products that consumers want to their lives.  

The greenys around me jumped up and down when Waste Management painted their trucks green and ran green ads on TV.  Me I jumped up and down when 5 years later WMI switched their entire fleet from diesel to liquid natural gas (lng).  Double win.  ng is way less impact on environment vs diesel. A lot of the ng was just getting burned off.  Using that instead of burning it off double win.  Rapid greenies don't like lng replacement cause it still burns hydrocarbons.  That makes no sense to me.  The garbage needs picked up.  If you are producing 1/3 less CO2 doing it, that is a huge win.

Some people revel in the fact that this is their opportunity to force people to do things their way.  Those people are showing extreme ignorance in how people make decisions. 



__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,859
Reply with quote  #98 
Quote:
What if the Quran is right? They are at least as confident as you are they are right.


Read the Bible before you say such a thing.............Give yourself a chance to believe or reject the Truth............
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #99 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

I am going one beyond.  Does not matter if Human Activity is warming.  Does not matter if Human Activity is cooling.   Does not matter if you are right.  Does not matter if you are wrong.

Americans have shown a great capacity to prefer products that help the environment, when they are economically feasible.   We all care about impacting the environment less.  That has been shown.  

American industry has shown unmatched innovative ability to bring products that consumers want to their lives.  

The greenys around me jumped up and down when Waste Management painted their trucks green and ran green ads on TV.  Me I jumped up and down when 5 years later WMI switched their entire fleet from diesel to liquid natural gas (lng).  Double win.  ng is way less impact on environment vs diesel. A lot of the ng was just getting burned off.  Using that instead of burning it off double win.  Rapid greenies don't like lng replacement cause it still burns hydrocarbons.  That makes no sense to me.  The garbage needs picked up.  If you are producing 1/3 less CO2 doing it, that is a huge win.

Some people revel in the fact that this is their opportunity to force people to do things their way.  Those people are showing extreme ignorance in how people make decisions. 




I agree.

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #100 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog


Read the Bible before you say such a thing.............Give yourself a chance to believe or reject the Truth............


I'll match you page for page.

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,859
Reply with quote  #101 
Quote:
What if the Quran is right? They are at least as confident as you are they are right.


So are many Harry Potter readers.............
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #102 
I guess we're at a stalemate. 
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #103 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
The 'Efficiency %' in these charts never calculates the TRUE total 'costs' of the technology. 

Google has a project sunroof.  https://www.google.com/get/sunroof#p=0 They estimate what it would cost to power your home with solar as monthly payment.  I have run the numbers and found this to be very accurate.

For normal electricity right now they estimate my house is $98 per month.  For solar it would be $190.  Over 20 years that would be a net of $22k.  Of course that is too much.  But if you have the funds to pay for the panels your self that drops that monthly quite a bit.  If they could get that number down to about $10k over 20 years, that would actually be worthwhile. 

Our area is one of the worse in the country.  Too many rainy overcast days.  Too far north, when we do get the sun it is often at an angle. You have to account for mildew buildup on the cells. 



__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,621
Reply with quote  #104 
Image may contain: text
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #105 
Looking forward to 2020
__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,471
Reply with quote  #106 
[butt-floss1] 
__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #107 
Well that was a disappointment.
__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,471
Reply with quote  #108 
2020 gonna be flossy af.
__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,471
Reply with quote  #109 
Tornado touches down just west of Seattle in Port Orchard today. UWa better batten down the hatches. Hoping a few lib sjw's got Dorothy'd.
__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #110 
It was so small you would never know it here.  Made big news as this side of the mountain has had two tornados in the last 100 years.  

The one they had about 10 years ago was so small the reporters were saying it knocked down about 10 trees.  hehe.  10 trees.  you don't say.  

They are not even really fueled tornadoes.  They are created by sheer cold streams that pour in over the mountains, and for some reason stays organized.   These slam into warm rain clouds and can spin them up and make the wind go tornadic.  But since it is not the cold front itself, once the power source disorganizes the spin drops out.

These are unable to ever hit F1, let alone any real numbers.  They call them tornadic winds because the trees drop in different directions.  



__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #111 
Tornado hoax.
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,414
Reply with quote  #112 
Obviously a government plot to support the global warming, cooling religion that has taken over the cult of Satanic leftist baby killas.
__________________
Dang it woman, now you've ruint my dog for sure.


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #113 
2013 loads of tornados.  The left: 'torandos' prove global warming, wait err, global climate change. 

[iCkFkcD] 
2018 No sizable tornados, all year.  This is a first time in the history, for which we have had zero EF3 or above tornados. 

The left:  <slience>


__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,621
Reply with quote  #114 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Tornado hoax.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
BamaHoHo

Registered:
Posts: 803
Reply with quote  #115 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
2013 loads of tornados.  The left: 'torandos' prove global warming, wait err, global climate change. 

[iCkFkcD] 
2018 No sizable tornados, all year.  This is a first time in the history, for which we have had zero EF3 or above tornados. 

The left:  <slience>



That must mean its Global Cooling!
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,330
Reply with quote  #116 
Heads in the sand. Ignorance is bliss!
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,621
Reply with quote  #117 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaHoHo


That must mean its Global Cooling!


Wait until the new year and they'll unveil their next storyline

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 18,017
Reply with quote  #118 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal


Wait until the new year and they'll unveil their next storyline

It will still have the same ending.   

blah blah blah .... and therefore you must give up your rights and adopt government dictated and run socialism for the good of the globe.  

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,209
Reply with quote  #119 
As reported in the Washington Post
The Arctic ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway.
Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Oh. BTW this was published in.......



1922

__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,866
Reply with quote  #120 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
As reported in the Washington Post
The Arctic ocean is warming up, icebergs are growing scarcer and in some places the seals are finding the water too hot, according to a report to the Commerce Department yesterday from Consulafft, at Bergen, Norway.
Reports from fishermen, seal hunters and explorers all point to a radical change in climate conditions and hitherto unheard-of temperatures in the Arctic zone. Exploration expeditions report that scarcely any ice has been met as far north as 81 degrees 29 minutes.

Oh. BTW this was published in.......



1922



Snopes said it was true....

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.