Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #1 
The recent antics by pablum and KIR to silence Will, graphically display the hypocrisy of the alt-right crowd here. Your attempts to obscure his comments, with no outrage from the circle, shows the lack of honesty in this crowd. There were endless posts condemning the actions in Berkley to silence speakers with political and societal views different from the student body, but after days of similar actions from these two.......crickets. Where's the outrage, the vitriol at daring to obscure the voice of the opposition. 

You are all guilty as not one voice rose up to bring this to their attention. Get back in the circle and fire away. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,780
Reply with quote  #2 
I brought all of dewillie's threads to the forefront, how is that silencing him old fool?  He can't opine on his own threads?  I'm doing him and you, a favor.  It's all about dewy
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,780
Reply with quote  #3 
There's that vitriol word again
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 2,541
Reply with quote  #4 
You lost me at "alt-right".  Btw, nothing wrong with being a nationalist, and it's not just us white devils who feel this way, man.  [rolleyes]
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The recent antics by pablum and KIR to silence Will, graphically display the hypocrisy of the alt-right crowd here. Your attempts to obscure his comments, with no outrage from the circle, shows the lack of honesty in this crowd. There were endless posts condemning the actions in Berkley to silence speakers with political and societal views different from the student body, but after days of similar actions from these two.......crickets. Where's the outrage, the vitriol at daring to obscure the voice of the opposition. 

You are all guilty as not one voice rose up to bring this to their attention. Get back in the circle and fire away. 


You haven't been here long enough to have that opinion.

KIR - how many times did we see Dewey lob that free speech-stifling shot at various members?

Same now goes for Fresh.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The recent antics by pablum and KIR to silence Will, graphically display the hypocrisy of the alt-right crowd here. Your attempts to obscure his comments, with no outrage from the circle, shows the lack of honesty in this crowd. There were endless posts condemning the actions in Berkley to silence speakers with political and societal views different from the student body, but after days of similar actions from these two.......crickets. Where's the outrage, the vitriol at daring to obscure the voice of the opposition. 

You are all guilty as not one voice rose up to bring this to their attention. Get back in the circle and fire away. 


You haven’t been around long enough to understand Dewey (Will) is getting what he deserves.

Do some research, you are coming across as more uneducated than usual.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,554
Reply with quote  #7 
La Mirada
[3knIG6n]
 

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #8 
The fact you can't see the connection shows the depth of your ignorance. Stifling free speech is wrong and I would expect an apology to Will. Not going to hold my breath since your model of civil propriety is a lying, narcissistic demagogue. Never admit you're wrong and you can continue to live a perfect life. 
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 2,746
Reply with quote  #9 
Sorry, but he has earned all he gets


Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
Lost_1 - Sorry, but I disagree with your accusation that Diet Coke and I somehow turned this thread political.  I didn't interfere with this discussion at all until the importance of the discussion was totally dismissed, (maybe you missed #55 and #60), while others tried to return the focus back on Chicago which was clearly a shallow and political attempt at some more Obama and/or Democrat bashing.  Your well crafted response to LMSS indicates to me you are far too smart to have missed this political poke and trying to apply blame to me for responding to the obvious "Chicago" knock is both off the mark and unfair.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewey
Lost 1 - Don't ask me any questions on this subject as I know almost nothing about it.  I was hoping some of the more experienced teachers here might explain why Gov. Kasich and Gov. Bush support this plan and so many other Republicans don't.  I was looking for some understanding of their differences.  One of these articles suggested it isn't factual in nature, it's political.  Republicans couldn't support an idea Obama favored.  Is that true? 




__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


woody

Registered:
Posts: 9,034
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The fact you can't see the connection shows the depth of your ignorance. Stifling free speech is wrong and I would expect an apology to Will. Not going to hold my breath since your model of civil propriety is a lying, narcissistic demagogue. Never admit you're wrong and you can continue to live a perfect life. 


Salty REEEE

__________________
Rats flee from the sinking vessel. They traverse nimbly upon a rope, safely cleated to the dock, that is private enterprise. Socialism is dead, and tits up in the water. A bloated, death show, for rubberneckers of all classes to view.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
woody

Registered:
Posts: 9,034
Reply with quote  #11 
Remember when Dewey was playing the Central Scrutinizer? Remember him threatening to ban people, and attempting to curb free speech? I sure do.
__________________
Rats flee from the sinking vessel. They traverse nimbly upon a rope, safely cleated to the dock, that is private enterprise. Socialism is dead, and tits up in the water. A bloated, death show, for rubberneckers of all classes to view.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #12 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The fact you can't see the connection shows the depth of your ignorance. Stifling free speech is wrong and I would expect an apology to Will. Not going to hold my breath since your model of civil propriety is a lying, narcissistic demagogue. Never admit you're wrong and you can continue to live a perfect life. 


If you believe stifling free speech is wrong, the first thing you should do is ask Dewey why, as moderator, he locked a thread when he didn't like the discussion.  That is, to this day, the most egregious example of someone stifling free speech.

So save your selective indignation and ask Dewey why he did that and then make him apologize to the rest of us for that action.  Then we can talk.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #13 
Assuming you're speaking the truth.....you often hear, he said(did) it first on the playground. Difference being, these are uttered by 8 year olds. I would choose to elevate myself above the fray rather than resort to, "but he did it first". Childish, pointless chatter. Becoming the norm around here as the conservative, and not so conservative right gets embroiled in it's own series of embarrassing sexual and Russian collusion incidences. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,780
Reply with quote  #14 
Thread locking triple handled moderator, phuck dewillie. Got it you old fool? If not then go strap-on yourself
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #15 
Way to deflect.

The reason I often tell you that you haven't been here long enough is that you haven't experienced what the rest of us have at the hands of Dewey for many years.  In other words, you have no perspective.

If you doubt that Dewey locked threads, go ahead and PM Will I Win and ask him.  He will tell you he did it because he felt the rest of us were treating him poorly.  Go ahead - ask him.  If you're unwilling to do that, then I can't help you.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,799
Reply with quote  #16 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Way to deflect.

The reason I often tell you that you haven't been here long enough is that you haven't experienced what the rest of us have at the hands of Dewey for many years.  In other words, you have no perspective.

If you doubt that Dewey locked threads, go ahead and PM Will I Win and ask him.  He will tell you he did it because he felt the rest of us were treating him poorly.  Go ahead - ask him.  If you're unwilling to do that, then I can't help you.




lol deflection indeed. Good lord, in a discussion about dewy locking threads to stifle free speech, pop-n-fresh STILL managed to muh russians. What a tool.

__________________
"Too bad the gumbo has no sausage."
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #17 

Not having ever seen the term “muh”, I had to look it up in the urban dictionary you directed me to in one of your, while abrasive, I'm sure quite well intentioned, suggestions to look it up. Upon finding the origination, it became clear why I hadn't run across it......I don't frequent white supremacist, racist web sites where the term originated. These are the tidbits of information that, while not incriminating as a whole, provide a glimpse to a person's areas of interest. When combined with the obvious glee at finding a black person acting foolishly or criminally and reporting it immediately and pointing out Antifa's obvious flaws, but covering for WS and Nazis with a report from a man in a car that heard something from a lady, I have drawn the conclusion that several of you might be racists and will be hard pressed to alter that opinion. Of course the easy answer here is to scream out about liberals labeling everyone that disagrees with them is racist, but this is disingenuous. The truth is, conservatives care more about their personal existence than the well being of the nation as a whole. Your talking points are wearing thin, as evidenced by the first course is an attack on the individual and attempts to obscure the message with multiple, redundant posts.

 

 "Unfortunately the real answer is a lot more distasteful than suggested by the posts so far. Answering this will regrettably require some very unpleasant language.

The original memetic usage of "muh" was from "muh dick", popularized by the FAQ for the "alt.flame.niggers" Usenet newsgroup. I'm unable to find exact establishment dates for the newsgroup or the FAQ (probably sometime in the 90's), but there are web mirrors of the FAQ dating back to at least 2004:

http://web.archive.org/web/20041012123100/http://www.niggermania.com/afnfaq/pg/NigRules.html

It was used in the following context:

There are only 6 known negro flames, and you will limit yourself to any of these:-
1/ Muh dick.
2/ Us niggers only fail everywhere because of racism.
3/ You racists are a tiny minority.
4/ You racists are powerless losers.
5/ I'm going to kill you muthafukka.
6/ Muh dick.

Using the phrase twice on the same list for comedic effect contributed to it becoming a meme. It started being used frequently in racist comics and on white supremacist forums, eventually migrated to 4chan, and then spread to the rest of the internet from there. In the process, "muh" started being used more and more often with something other than "dick"."

 

 

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,780
Reply with quote  #18 
Fresh crack researcher
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 269
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The recent antics by pablum and KIR to silence Will, graphically display the hypocrisy of the alt-right crowd here. Your attempts to obscure his comments, with no outrage from the circle, shows the lack of honesty in this crowd. There were endless posts condemning the actions in Berkley to silence speakers with political and societal views different from the student body, but after days of similar actions from these two.......crickets. Where's the outrage, the vitriol at daring to obscure the voice of the opposition. 

You are all guilty as not one voice rose up to bring this to their attention. Get back in the circle and fire away. 


It is a message board!  Is someone controlling another's keyboard?

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,780
Reply with quote  #20 
I love it when pabar and I get Freshie triggered, he tries so hard to maintain his composure but just can't keep it all together.  Pour me one of those pimento cheese drinks on the rocks
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,780
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody


Remember when Dewey was playing the Central Scrutinizer? Remember him threatening to ban people, and attempting to curb free speech? I sure do.


If I could lock threads like dewy then I would never allow the adolescent "Red team, blue team" on my threads, which he has done.  Allow all of us the ability to lock our threads or STFU while defending the head, locked thread, scrutinizer.  Fresh you're way over your self prescribed 30 minutes a day you old fool

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Assuming you're speaking the truth.....you often hear, he said(did) it first on the playground. Difference being, these are uttered by 8 year olds. I would choose to elevate myself above the fray rather than resort to, "but he did it first". Childish, pointless chatter. Becoming the norm around here as the conservative, and not so conservative right gets embroiled in it's own series of embarrassing sexual and Russian collusion incidences. 


Says the person that won’t engage in any relevant discussions - how are those lectures working out for you Fresh?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,554
Reply with quote  #23 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The fact you can't see the connection shows the depth of your ignorance. Stifling free speech is wrong and I would expect an apology to Will. Not going to hold my breath since your model of civil propriety is a lying, narcissistic demagogue. Never admit you're wrong and you can continue to live a perfect life. 

Dewey is a loser.  He alters posts.  Creates multiple accounts.  Posts nonsense.  Never checks up the likes of bamaturd calling people child molesters.  

He gets way less than he deserves.


__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,554
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh

Not having ever seen the term “muh”, I had to look it up in the urban dictionary you directed me to in one of your, while abrasive, I'm sure quite well intentioned, suggestions to look it up. Upon finding the origination, it became clear why I hadn't run across it......I don't frequent white supremacist, racist web sites where the term originated. These are the tidbits of information that, while not incriminating as a whole, provide a glimpse to a person's areas of interest. When combined with the obvious glee at finding a black person acting foolishly or criminally and reporting it immediately and pointing out Antifa's obvious flaws, but covering for WS and Nazis with a report from a man in a car that heard something from a lady, I have drawn the conclusion that several of you might be racists and will be hard pressed to alter that opinion. Of course the easy answer here is to scream out about liberals labeling everyone that disagrees with them is racist, but this is disingenuous. The truth is, conservatives care more about their personal existence than the well being of the nation as a whole. Your talking points are wearing thin, as evidenced by the first course is an attack on the individual and attempts to obscure the message with multiple, redundant posts.

 

 "Unfortunately the real answer is a lot more distasteful than suggested by the posts so far. Answering this will regrettably require some very unpleasant language.

The original memetic usage of "muh" was from "muh dick", popularized by the FAQ for the "alt.flame.niggers" Usenet newsgroup. I'm unable to find exact establishment dates for the newsgroup or the FAQ (probably sometime in the 90's), but there are web mirrors of the FAQ dating back to at least 2004:

http://web.archive.org/web/20041012123100/http://www.niggermania.com/afnfaq/pg/NigRules.html

It was used in the following context:

There are only 6 known negro flames, and you will limit yourself to any of these:-
1/ Muh dick.
2/ Us niggers only fail everywhere because of racism.
3/ You racists are a tiny minority.
4/ You racists are powerless losers.
5/ I'm going to kill you muthafukka.
6/ Muh dick.

Using the phrase twice on the same list for comedic effect contributed to it becoming a meme. It started being used frequently in racist comics and on white supremacist forums, eventually migrated to 4chan, and then spread to the rest of the internet from there. In the process, "muh" started being used more and more often with something other than "dick"."

 

 


muh muh --- > confusion on pimento cheese glass full of tequila -> Drink

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,554
Reply with quote  #25 
Freshy, I like you reposting the muh muh analysis (confusion).  Makes you look just like dewster.   Fresh salt.
__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #26 
Sheds light on latent racist tendencies. Some of you probably don't even realize it. Cover it up with conversational assaults on liberals for providing help to welfare recipients for the false premise of aquiring their vote. This somehow makes us racist. Beware the baseless attack from an individual as it usually comes from their deep seated fear they may be exactly what they rail against. 

"
Methinks the (enter your character flaw here) doth protest too much,"
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #27 
Which is why you call everyone else a racist.
Gad you finally see it.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,554
Reply with quote  #28 
What has dewey actually ever said.  He bloviates.  It is not even actually comprehensible.  

Give me a TLDR of some good points Dewey has made. 

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,780
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist


Dewey is a loser.  He alters posts.  Creates multiple accounts.  Posts nonsense.  Never checks up the likes of bamaturd calling people child molesters.  

He gets way less than he deserves.


__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
DJPort2008

Registered:
Posts: 769
Reply with quote  #30 
I'm not a fan of Trump and I wouldn't consider myself alt-right, but if these guys owe Dewey/Will an apology...that's cool, fair enough...but will KIR be getting an apology from the left (Bama) for being labeled a sexual predator and false Marine (even among some liberal forums I frequent, the mods would not let someone falsely label a sex offender without a ban)?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.