Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 5      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next
Tigers334

Registered:
Posts: 374
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECFan04
Barnhill was destroyed by Georgia this season, Ocasio had better success so I guess thats why Ocasio started today 


Interesting. I didn’t watch the series so that makes sense.
sMurph

Registered:
Posts: 545
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonBear15
That error by Febrey was a killer. Avant doesn’t hide the fact that she has trouble maintaining her nerves. The defense has to be strong behind her to feed her confidence.




Yes. And actually it was an atrocious inning defensively overall. 

-The error by Febrey
-Very poor positioning of the 2nd baseman allowed what would have been a routine line drive out to be a hit. 
-The 2 run double is a ball Emanuel catches every time, routinely. But she took a crazy inexplicable rout to the ball.
-Could have had an easy out at 3rd on that play but threw home over the catcher's head. 
gatordawg

Registered:
Posts: 168
Reply with quote  #33 
Wow!! Barnhill lives rent free in you goofballs heads!! Why all rage and jealously? Is it because she is just a handy target or does it have do with your IQs. Grow up and enjoy the action!!
__________________
Gregory A. Langley
Nextyear

Registered:
Posts: 268
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sMurph




Yes. And actually it was an atrocious inning defensively overall. 

-The error by Febrey
-Very poor positioning of the 2nd baseman allowed what would have been a routine line drive out to be a hit. 
-The 2 run double is a ball Emanuel catches every time, routinely. But she took a crazy inexplicable rout to the ball.
-Could have had an easy out at 3rd on that play but threw home over the catcher's head. 


Correct on all.
Haynesa4

Registered:
Posts: 154
Reply with quote  #35 
i guess everyone is forgetting how Florida lucked their way into this game
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 540
Reply with quote  #36 
Avant has some really good stuff just needs to control her nerves, don't think her defense did her any favors early
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,115
Reply with quote  #37 
Is this going to be a walkapalooza?
Haynesa4

Registered:
Posts: 154
Reply with quote  #38 
is Lu drunk?? leaving in Avant 
hogtyed

Registered:
Posts: 447
Reply with quote  #39 
I wonder if the silver glitter eye “black” is an issue.
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 107
Reply with quote  #40 
Damn defense is 💩. They could’ve saved us a couple of runs.
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 318
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ccarr09
Damn defense is 💩. They could’ve saved us a couple of runs
 
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS UP WITH FEBREY!?
Softballjunkie223

Registered:
Posts: 1,056
Reply with quote  #42 
Still a lot of game left but Florida right now looks locked in.
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,115
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softballjunkie223
Still a lot of game left but Florida right now looks locked in.


When you get walked 15 times a game it easy to win.
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 107
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball
 
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL IS UP WITH FEBREY!?


Idk 😐 and now ocasio working down and we chasing..still a lot of game but offense has to show up
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 318
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCobb


When you get walked 15 times a game it easy to win.
gotta give it to Florida. that's their game!
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,115
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball
gotta give it to Florida. that's their game!


Interesting point, are the UF hitters patient or are the opposing pitchers wild?
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 318
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCobb


Interesting point, are the UF hitters patient or are the opposing pitchers wild?
I think its definitely a combination of both, more Florida's patience. but playing florida carries an intimidation factor. 
Haynesa4

Registered:
Posts: 154
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball
I think its definitely a combination of both, more Florida's patience. but playing florida carries an intimidation factor. 


florida knows the umpires strike zone very and can adjust better than any other team
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 318
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynesa4


florida knows the umpires strike zone very and can adjust better than any other team

Blue surely helps florida as well! idc what anyone says. did anyone see the pitch that Doggett was rung up on in the top 4th. total crap and Mary threw that same pitch, just maybe more on the right side of the plate from our view, but still if youre gonna call be freaking consistent!!!
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,115
Reply with quote  #50 
Is it fair to say UGA has the weakest pitching in the WCWS?
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 1,960
Reply with quote  #51 
Soft Toss.
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 1,960
Reply with quote  #52 
Somebody post when that ball lands. I'm going to take a shower
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 107
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball

Blue surely helps florida as well! idc what anyone says. did anyone see the pitch that Doggett was rung up on in the top 4th. total crap and Mary threw that same pitch, just maybe more on the right side of the plate from our view, but still if youre gonna call be freaking consistent!!!


That call was horse 💩. IMO Cortni going at Reynoso pissed Florida off. I don’t blame her though
flgrad91

Registered:
Posts: 1,012
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone
Somebody post when that ball lands. I'm going to take a shower


LOL!
Ccarr09

Registered:
Posts: 107
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone
Somebody post when that ball lands. I'm going to take a shower


Bye 👋
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 318
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCobb
Is it fair to say UGA has the weakest pitching in the WCWS?
yes we do, ill whole heartedly say that. this is the moment you need someone like Brittany gray, and I bet she is absolutely hating her life right now (not literally). but hey if we still had her, we wouldn't be playing florida with a 7 seed. 
Haynesa4

Registered:
Posts: 154
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball

Blue surely helps florida as well! idc what anyone says. did anyone see the pitch that Doggett was rung up on in the top 4th. total crap and Mary threw that same pitch, just maybe more on the right side of the plate from our view, but still if youre gonna call be freaking consistent!!!


wait i never said that the umps werent calling garbage> Ocasio is getting away with pitches that are not strikes and the ump suddenly has a strike zone the size of a dime when bass is pitching. nut doesnt change the face that Florida knows the strikezone, but i agree the ump isnt being consistent right now
hartfootball

Registered:
Posts: 318
Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynesa4


wait i never said that the umps werent calling garbage> Ocasio is getting away with pitches that are not strikes and the ump suddenly has a strike zone the size of a dime when bass is pitching. nut doesnt change the face that Florida knows the strikezone, but i agree the ump isnt being consistent right now
yes they surely use it to their advantage. well if we don't somehow make a crazy comeback, im pulling for the gators cause I really do hate all this pac 12 rise up crap, I admit it, but there is no denying that the pac has a few elite teams.
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,115
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by hartfootball
yes we do, ill whole heartedly say that. this is the moment you need someone like Brittany gray, and I bet she is absolutely hating her life right now (not literally). but hey if we still had her, we wouldn't be playing florida with a 7 seed. 


I shouldn't of said weakest, its unfair that y'all lost Gray. 
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 540
Reply with quote  #60 
What could have been if Gray didn't get injured


Its still a tremendous coaching job with what Georgia accomplished this season and making it to the world series 

The offenses transformation in particular is crazy! 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.