Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 7      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next   »
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,315
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone


Bilodeau off ACL but appararently on schedule doing fine. Just looks like FSU will have to have alot of run production to support a weak Bullpen. King aside.


Thanks.  It will be interesting for the offense, you cannot replace Warren, with her gone where does the power come from?  
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 2,242
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCobb


Thanks.  It will be interesting for the offense, you cannot replace Warren, with her gone where does the power come from?  


Great question. They will be favorites to win ACC again I'm sure. 
Cletis

Registered:
Posts: 53
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone


Great question. They will be favorites to win ACC again I'm sure. 


Yes they will!
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,315
Reply with quote  #64 
Kelley Lynch is at FSU this weekend.  
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 847
Reply with quote  #65 
Its interesting that she removed she was an Auburn commit from her social media 
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,315
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECFan04
Its interesting that she removed she was an Auburn commit from her social media 


I do not have any info besides hearing she was visiting from a friend.  I did not even know she was looking at FSU.
uga20

Registered:
Posts: 248
Reply with quote  #67 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCobb


I do not have any info besides hearing she was visiting from a friend.  I did not even know she was looking at FSU.


I believe in other threads and from the travel softball world it’s well known she open her recruitment up. Schools I believe she might be interested in is Washington,Florida,FSU,Auburn and (LSU or Alabama )...Everybody will find out soon because signing day is less than a month away....
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 847
Reply with quote  #68 
Coach Tarr came down to East Cowetta softball game a week ago after the visit, she went out for Lynch and that other Washington commit 
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,315
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECFan04
Coach Tarr came down to East Cowetta softball game a week ago after the visit, she went out for Lynch and that other Washington commit 


So every team in the USA is after Lynch [tongue]
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,315
Reply with quote  #70 
I am going to say the the battle for the number two pitcher is a three person race between Bilodeau, Sandercock and Herzog.  
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,315
Reply with quote  #71 
Troy beat FSU today 6-1. 
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,315
Reply with quote  #72 
Quick fall ball update.  FSU is not looking good, the offense is struggling and the pitchers are as well.  
Devin22

Registered:
Posts: 1,439
Reply with quote  #73 
Did you say Sandercock? That is the name...
Gatorz2014

Registered:
Posts: 78
Reply with quote  #74 
So no repeat I see lol
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,315
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorz2014
So no repeat I see lol


Lol, do not think anyone expects that.
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 847
Reply with quote  #76 
Thankfully its the fall. I am sure Coach Alameda will have them ready come season time. 

I've noticed many talented teams this fall looking rough
Still_JAD

Registered:
Posts: 568
Reply with quote  #77 
I plan to attend the FSU vs. North Georgia double header on Sunday to see how the team looks, but it is my understanding that they are giving their freshmen lots of playing time to show what they can do.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,564
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCobb
Troy beat FSU today 6-1. 


No such thing as winning and losing in the fall.
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 2,242
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


No such thing as winning and losing in the fall.


Tell that to Troy
CoachZ

Registered:
Posts: 884
Reply with quote  #80 
I’m sure that by the end of season, Troy will find something else to talk about besides “that one time in fall ball”. Fall ball is supposed to be a time when you let newbies get their jitters out and role players be big contributors and see how they travel so that you know where they’ll be come spring. Coaches who don’t allow that to an extent, end up with very little depth in the spring.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,564
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone


Tell that to Troy


They already know
GumpW

Registered:
Posts: 8
Reply with quote  #82 
Alabama opens at Troy Tournament on February 8.  Second game vs. Troy.
__________________
George W. Harris
Cletis

Registered:
Posts: 53
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCobb
Quick fall ball update.  FSU is not looking good, the offense is struggling and the pitchers are as well.  


Well Lonnie had the opportunity to pick up a few quality pitchers over this past summer that were available and supposedly reached out to her and she passed on all of them except for Sandercock. I guess she’s putting all of her eggs in one basket. What’s up with Sophomore Copeland? 2nd year in the FSU system . A bust?
34sDad

Registered:
Posts: 246
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletis


Well Lonnie had the opportunity to pick up a few quality pitchers over this past summer that were available and supposedly reached out to her and she passed on all of them except for Sandercock. I guess she’s putting all of her eggs in one basket. What’s up with Sophomore Copeland? 2nd year in the FSU system . A bust?


Nine pitchers on the FSU roster is a pretty big basket.  
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 2,242
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cletis


Well Lonnie had the opportunity to pick up a few quality pitchers over this past summer that were available and supposedly reached out to her and she passed on all of them except for Sandercock. I guess she’s putting all of her eggs in one basket. What’s up with Sophomore Copeland? 2nd year in the FSU system . A bust?


S'cock decommitted from JMU summer 2017 before Dean left. 

Who are the other pitchers she turned down? She took Bilodeau from Auburn this summer.

Until somebody separates themselves FSU only has 1 pitcher, King.
Gatorz2014

Registered:
Posts: 78
Reply with quote  #86 
Hannah rogers
Cletis

Registered:
Posts: 53
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorz2014
Hannah rogers

Pardon my mistake. I meant Bilodeau. Missouri pitcher was one that reached out and no response.
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,315
Reply with quote  #88 
FSU has a bunch of pitchers, but the ones still on the roster from last season are not starter material, number 2 pitcher will come down to Bilodeau, Herzog or Sandercock.  
Devin22

Registered:
Posts: 1,439
Reply with quote  #89 
Put in Sandercock!.... I can't wait to get to Tallahassee, for the FSU homes games, and yell "Put in Sandercock!!!!!" 
Devin22

Registered:
Posts: 1,439
Reply with quote  #90 
I am having shirts made up for the FSU fans for the 1st FSU game, they say, "We love Sandercock"....
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.