Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment  
flgrad91

Registered:
Posts: 837
Reply with quote  #1 

http://floridagators.com/news/2017/8/29/softball-gators-announce-2017-fall-ball-schedule.aspx

Date                      Opponent                                        Time (ET)

Friday,   Oct. 13   vs. Chipola (KSP Stadium)                   6 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 15 vs. Palm Beach Atlantic (KSP Stadium)    1 p.m.

Saturday, Oct. 21 vs. Florida State (Plantation, Fla.)          6 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 22 vs. FIU (Plantation, Fla.)                         12 p.m.

Sunday, Oct. 29 vs. Enterprise State (KSP Stadium)           1 p.m.

Thursday, Nov. 9 vs. Santa Fe College (KSP Stadium)       6 p.m.

Saturday, Nov. 11vs. St. Leo (KSP Stadium)                      1 p.m.

Friday, Nov. 17  vs. Jacksonville University (KSP Stadium)  6 p.m.








Softballjunkie223

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #2 
Looking forward to the fsu vs uf game. Fsu lost a lot of seniors including their pitcher Jessica. In terms of every day starters Florida really only lost delanie. Which is a huge blow for them. If the freshmen get a chance to play I'm hoping we get to see a glimpses of what Florida's freshmen class has to offer.
CajunAmos

Registered:
Posts: 991
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softballjunkie223
Looking forward to the fsu vs uf game. Fsu lost a lot of seniors including their pitcher Jessica. In terms of every day starters Florida really only lost delanie. Which is a huge blow for them. If the freshmen get a chance to play I'm hoping we get to see a glimpses of what Florida's freshmen class has to offer.


Looking forward to seeing the Gators in Lafayette in the spring. Keep me in mind if you're coming to the games and need info about the area.
Softballjunkie223

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #4 
Wow I don't live far from Louisiana. Maybe I'll look into going to a game if possible.
Softballjunkie223

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #5 
Edit to add. I know fsu still has Megan king but do they have another pitcher coming in for that 1-2 punch?
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 802
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softballjunkie223
Edit to add. I know fsu still has Megan king but do they have another pitcher coming in for that 1-2 punch?


ye, Kylee Hanson from FAU. Got a medical redshirt so FSU in pretty good shape.
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,011
Reply with quote  #7 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone


ye, Kylee Hanson from FAU. Got a medical redshirt so FSU in pretty good shape.


For one year?   Who do they have coming in the following year?  
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 802
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrot


For one year?   Who do they have coming in the following year?  


There is only one 2018 pitcher showing committed, Makinzy Herzog, Texas Bombers Gold, if that is even still accurate. 
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,011
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone


There is only one 2018 pitcher showing committed, Makinzy Herzog, Texas Bombers Gold, if that is even still accurate. 


Interesting.  It'll be interesting to see if Cassidy Davis develops this year (or if she even gets any innings with Hanson and King).
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 11,029
Reply with quote  #10 
Has to get innings (70s-ish).... can't just have two anymore
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 802
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrot

For one year?   Who do they have coming in the following year?  


Somebody just posted on the CAA thread the 2018 Sandercock kid has decommitted from JMU & now going to FSU. Wonder if there is any truth to that?
Softballjunkie223

Registered:
Posts: 82
Reply with quote  #12 
I also think for Florida ocasio needs more innings her senior season. Im not saying the outcome of the championship series would have been different but I think game 1 as epic as I was wouldn't have gone 17 innings with a tired gourley and barnhill who as good as she is never had experience in the championship series. Edit to add I still believe even with a fresh gourley or even ocasio Oklahoma would still win and sweep the series. When I watched the games Florida just couldn't pull the trigger for that final blow like Oklahoma's shay knighten did
Gators2014

Registered:
Posts: 3,645
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone


ye, Kylee Hanson from FAU. Got a medical redshirt so FSU in pretty good shape.


Hanson is going to play at FSU for 1 year??
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 11,029
Reply with quote  #14 
Yes
Gators2014

Registered:
Posts: 3,645
Reply with quote  #15 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3leftturns
Yes


That's disappointing in so many ways. Was a fan of hers at FAU. Aaaand now, she has to go and join them. Well best wishes. [tounge2]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.