Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 8 of 12     «   Prev   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   Next   »
Mojo_Daddy

Registered:
Posts: 19
Reply with quote  #211 
And the DIMS are suppressing millions today. What do they stand for? They stand for hating a man who can take their ill gotten gain away and they know it better than anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce


#SUPPRESSINGPEOPLE
#BADWORDCHOICE
#FLORIDATHREADSCROG


Mojo_Daddy

Registered:
Posts: 19
Reply with quote  #212 
Stewart is there for her defense. Period! Anything more is just a bonus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gators2014
Looks like if anyone from Florida is on the chopping block for 2020, it's Stewart not Merritt.

But let's say Stewart's walk-off in the gold medal game gave her some "merit" for 2020. [cool]
flgrad91

Registered:
Posts: 1,014
Reply with quote  #213 
From the following twitter video, it appears Florida will be either missing a FR due to injury or will have to manage playing time like they did with Matthews a year ago.

https://twitter.com/GatorsSB/status/1047845625029693442


flgrad91

Registered:
Posts: 1,014
Reply with quote  #214 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorzzz2014
I believe it might be Odalys Cordova. If you type in her name on google there is a picture of her with a knee brace on. Now I can't say I'm 100% sure. Hopefully we will know during fall ball.


It looks to me like it might be Cheyenne Lindsey.  I guess we will find out soon enough.
Gatorzzz2014

Registered:
Posts: 54
Reply with quote  #215 
Yes, we will. I wish the young lady a speedy recovery.
uga20

Registered:
Posts: 217
Reply with quote  #216 
Quote:
Originally Posted by flgrad91


It looks to me like it might be Cheyenne Lindsey.  I guess we will find out soon enough.


That's definitely Lindsey,hope she is OK... She is a damn good player!!!
Gatorzzz2014

Registered:
Posts: 54
Reply with quote  #217 
Do you know if it's Is it an ACL injury ? Edit- I also deleted my other post.
Gatorzzz2014

Registered:
Posts: 54
Reply with quote  #218 
https://www.spreaker.com/user/nfca/tim-walton-20181003
Gatorzzz2014

Registered:
Posts: 54
Reply with quote  #219 
Florida line up for today's game vs st. Leo
https://mobile.twitter.com/GatorsSB/status/1049012117754527746
Gatorzzz2014

Registered:
Posts: 54
Reply with quote  #220 
Jaimie Hoover triples to score Amanda Lorenz and Hannah Adams. Gators lead 2-0 top 3rd
Gators2014

Registered:
Posts: 4,119
Reply with quote  #221 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorzzz2014
Jaimie Hoover triples to score Amanda Lorenz and Hannah Adams. Gators lead 2-0 top 3rd


softballjunkie, are you going to change your profile name or are you just going to troll me all season. Just checking. 
Gatorzzz2014

Registered:
Posts: 54
Reply with quote  #222 
Follow on twitter for updates on the game today.
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 600
Reply with quote  #223 
Gator fans, Kelley Lynch came in for her official visit to Florida this past weekend

She enjoyed it 
NadiaM

Registered:
Posts: 71
Reply with quote  #224 
Can I just vent, fellow gator fans?  It sucks seeing the kid play catch-up yet again due to injury. [crazy][crazy][crazy] Had such high hopes for the fall season. LOL!
TyCobb

Registered:
Posts: 1,169
Reply with quote  #225 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECFan04
Gator fans, Kelley Lynch came in for her official visit to Florida this past weekend

She enjoyed it 


Did she decommit from Auburn?
Softball98mom

Registered:
Posts: 370
Reply with quote  #226 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECFan04
Gator fans, Kelley Lynch came in for her official visit to Florida this past weekend

She enjoyed it 


She’s making the rounds isn’t she? So she’s not going to Auburn I guess.
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 600
Reply with quote  #227 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TyCobb


Did she decommit from Auburn?


Nope, 

She is still committed but has been on multiple visits to Washington recently

Her official to Auburn was over a week ago

This past weekend went to Florida

She is suppose to entertain a couple more SEC schools this October before NSD
The only other schools I've heard possible visits include Alabama, LSU, or FSU. 


Based on what I've heard Washington is a legit threat, issue is its all the way across the country which could be the determining factor as NSD approaches. 

If she does make a last minute change it won't be until NSD according to what I've heard. I imagine her family would be sad to see her go else where considering they are a big Auburn family with many family members graduating from there.
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 600
Reply with quote  #228 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softball98mom


She’s making the rounds isn’t she? So she’s not going to Auburn I guess.


She is making the rounds alright and is listening. She has been since this past summer. Mickey Dean has been following her like a hawk all summer for a reason. 

I wouldn't say she is not going to Auburn but it wouldn't shock me to see her flip somewhere else. She committed to Auburn when Meyers was coach, we will see if she sticks it out. She should be successful wherever she goes, she is a talented young lady. 


Dusty

Registered:
Posts: 167
Reply with quote  #229 
I thought an "official" visit meant your committed to the school because they are paying travel and lodging expenses to visit vs "unofficial" visits where the player's family pays those expenses themselves.  Is that another rule that's changed and prospects can now see multiple schools at their expense?

So what's the pitch if your Walton or one of these other coaches?  "Pretty please decommit from AU and bring your talents to our program, I'll pull enough money I've promised to other '19's to make it worth your while".


spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,123
Reply with quote  #230 
Official visits were always paid for and PSAs were allowed 5. When players started verballing before they were allowed to take an official the trips were on their own dime. Many players only ever took one official, to the school they were already committed to for years.
__________________
Bring back PGP
#SCOTUS x two +
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 2,098
Reply with quote  #231 
Mickey Dean will be sending an invoice to the Lynch family for that official. 

This whole fiasco is comical.
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,823
Reply with quote  #232 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECFan04


She is making the rounds alright and is listening. She has been since this past summer. Mickey Dean has been following her like a hawk all summer for a reason. 

I wouldn't say she is not going to Auburn but it wouldn't shock me to see her flip somewhere else. She committed to Auburn when Meyers was coach, we will see if she sticks it out. She should be successful wherever she goes, she is a talented young lady. 




I always get confused by people needing to point out that an athlete is taking advantage of the benefits afforded to them.  Let them take any trip they want to ... even if it means going to Seattle just to truly visit Pike Place Market or hang out with your friend for a few days.
Dusty

Registered:
Posts: 167
Reply with quote  #233 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrot


I always get confused by people needing to point out that an athlete is taking advantage of the benefits afforded to them.  Let them take any trip they want to ... even if it means going to Seattle just to truly visit Pike Place Market or hang out with your friend for a few days.


If I had known about this 5 official visit thing our family could have milked it for all expenses paid visits to places like Akron Oh, Huntington Wva, New Brunswick NJ and of course College Park MD.

Actually just glad it's over with.  The new rules have just replaced one type of havoc for another.
SECFan04

Registered:
Posts: 600
Reply with quote  #234 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrot


I always get confused by people needing to point out that an athlete is taking advantage of the benefits afforded to them.  Let them take any trip they want to ... even if it means going to Seattle just to truly visit Pike Place Market or hang out with your friend for a few days.



All I did was just report that she went on an OV to Florida this weekend. I believe every kid should enjoy the recruitment process and the benefits that comes from being a PSA. You only have this opportunity once. 

Considering how her recruitment has transpired since this past summer, its a interesting situation. 


I can promise you Dean is worrying like crazy right now until she signs the dotted lined on NSD. 
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,823
Reply with quote  #235 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECFan04



All I did was just report that she went on an OV to Florida this weekend. I believe every kid should enjoy the recruitment process and the benefits that comes from being a PSA. You only have this opportunity once. 

Considering how her recruitment has transpired since this past summer, its a interesting situation. 


I can promise you Dean is worrying like crazy right now until she signs the dotted lined on NSD. 


Sorry. Was meant more for softballmom who you were replying to.
Gators2014

Registered:
Posts: 4,119
Reply with quote  #236 
Quote:
Originally Posted by NadiaM
Can I just vent, fellow gator fans?  It sucks seeing the kid play catch-up yet again due to injury. [crazy][crazy][crazy] Had such high hopes for the fall season. LOL!


What happened?! I hope she's on the mend. We will need her bat and energy this year! Rest up, we need a 1B 😉
NadiaM

Registered:
Posts: 71
Reply with quote  #237 
She is still on the mend from her shoulder surgery this summer. 
Gators2014

Registered:
Posts: 4,119
Reply with quote  #238 
SEC schedule so far:

@LSU, @Ole Miss, Alabama

Notable non-SEC Top 25 teams on the schedule:

Washington, FSU, Oregon


What else is confirmed?


Gatorz2014

Registered:
Posts: 78
Reply with quote  #239 
Looking forward to the 2019 season
Gators2014

Registered:
Posts: 4,119
Reply with quote  #240 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorz2014
Looking forward to the 2019 season


Looking forward to you stopping trying to troll me, softballjunkie.

Something about imitation and flattery. [rofl]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.