Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 3      Prev   1   2   3   Next
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Did anyone make it past the first sentence of the OP?



Of course not you. You are the most shallow human I have ever come across (given that KIR is sub-human.)

Those who actually try to keep up will read it (uwApoligist, Mike, etc).  They won't agree but they will remember it when it proves true. You on the other hand will probably say something like "Well Trump was a leftist so that's your side"  or something equally juvenile. 

__________________

 

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #32 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Felix Sater 👌✔️✔️




heehee   




__________________

 

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #33 
Page 2 upon us, that was fun
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #34 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



Of course not you. You are the most shallow human I have ever come across (given that KIR is sub-human.)

Those who actually try to keep up will read it (uwApoligist, Mike, etc).  They won't agree but they will remember it when it proves true. You on the other hand will probably say something like "Well Trump was a leftist so that's your side"  or something equally juvenile. 


I said nazis were leftist, not trump.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #35 
Japan won the LLWS
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Felix Sater 👌✔️✔️


I thought for a second Auburn_CF let another one of his personalities come out and play.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #37 
Next time, I will consult Alex Jones to get advice on how to get the lowest common denominator inbreds among us to pay attention to something. 

Maybe scream A Pizza Place is a Front for Pedophiles, go shoot em up.

Or howl like a demon and say Obama and Hillary smell of sulfur and must be cast into the lake of fire.

Or maybe just do a huge video screaming F_CK YOU MOMMAS AND DADDIES OF THOSE LITTLE KIDDIES WHO GOT THEIR BRAINS BLOWN OUT IN NEWTOWN. You bunch of fakes. 

spazsdad has great admiration for Alex Jones and his work. So does pabar61. 

__________________

 

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #38 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I thought for a second Auburn_CF let another one of his personalities come out and play.



Between Klan meetings, the Narrator knows how to type Auburn_CF.  Impressive multi-tasking

__________________

 

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #39 
Breaking up to the moment news as to my OP. 

Earlier tonight, Senator Orrin Hatch stated "The more information that is made available to the public the better. I will vote in favor of releasing the transcript of Glenn Simpson's testimony regarding the Dossier"

Boom. 

And FYI - Orrin Hatch is currently furious with Trump for his awful response to neo-Nazis and KKK in Charlottesville and his breach of Trust in announcing (against the wishes of the entire military establishment) the ban on transgenders.

Add him to the 6-8 Senators Trump has threatened or trashed.  I wonder if Trump is too dumb to know he has no chance to pass bills without these Senators??  Or does he know, but doesn't care because revenge and striking back is much more important to him. Either way. LOSER

__________________

 

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #40 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF


Those who actually try to keep up will read it (uwApoligist, Mike, etc).  


Translation=Will someone please legitimize my sorry existence? I worked so hard on this gem.

Please mike, bail his sorry ass out of UCS purgatory

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
Breaking up to the moment news as to my OP. 

Earlier tonight, Senator Orrin Hatch stated "The more information that is made available to the public the better. I will vote in favor of releasing the transcript of Glenn Simpson's testimony regarding the Dossier"

Boom. 

And FYI - Orrin Hatch is currently furious with Trump for his awful response to neo-Nazis and KKK in Charlottesville and his breach of Trust in announcing (against the wishes of the entire military establishment) the ban on transgenders.

Add him to the 6-8 Senators Trump has threatened or trashed.  I wonder if Trump is too dumb to know he has no chance to pass bills without these Senators??  Or does he know, but doesn't care because revenge and striking back is much more important to him. Either way. LOSER


Except for Eminem, you're the angriest white man on the planet.
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal


Translation=Will someone please legitimize my sorry existence? I worked so hard on this gem.

Please mike, bail his sorry ass out of UCS purgatory



It wasn't hard work. I'm much more intelligent and capable than you. 

__________________

 

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



It wasn't hard work. I'm much more intelligent and capable than you. 


Let us know if anything comes of your Felix Sater sleuthing.  In the meantime, we'll return our focus to the real world.
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,117
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
Or howl like a demon

Like you made your daughter howl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
spazsdad has great admiration for Alex Jones and his work. So does pabar61

I can honestly say i have heard of, but I have never seen or heard the man.

__________________
#SCOTUS

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Except for Eminem, you're the angriest white man on the planet.



Really?  You just hate that I call you out. Here's the angry men - your soulmates. 






__________________

 

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #46 
Sorry - don't recognize them.  By the way, did you know that I didn't vote for Trump?  Your venom is directed at someone who has a different opinion than you do.  That's so Antifa of you.
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Like you made your daughter howl? I can honestly say i have heard of, but I have never seen or heard the man.



Dear spazsdad, it is the lowest form of life that takes delight in saying a person has incest with their daughter and says it over and over, when that person knows they are making up a lie but they enjoy doing it so much. 

What I did is create a fictional character and had great fun utilizing that fictional person to prove the hate in lots of you. What I also did is post her dialogue when I absent mindedly had forgotten to change the log in from mine. So call me stupid, laugh at me for getting caught, say I'm a dumb ass if you want. Say you think it sucked for me to make a fictional account. But what you have eagerly CHOSEN to do is act like that means I have incest with my daughter. Every decent person on Earth knows that makes you the low life scum. But it's all you got. 

Don't do it again. 

__________________

 

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



Dear spazsdad, it is the lowest form of life that takes delight in saying a person has incest with their daughter and says it over and over, when that person knows they are making up a lie but they enjoy doing it so much

What I did is create a fictional character and had great fun utilizing that fictional person to prove the hate in lots of you. What I also did is post her dialogue when I absent mindedly had forgotten to change the log in from mine. So call me stupid, laugh at me for getting caught, say I'm a dumb ass if you want. Say you think it sucked for me to make a fictional account. But what you have eagerly CHOSEN to do is act like that means I have incest with my daughter. Every decent person on Earth knows that makes you the low life scum. But it's all you got. 

Don't do it again. 


Like when someone accuses another person of being a convicted sex offender?

Don't do it again.
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Sorry - don't recognize them.  By the way, did you know that I didn't vote for Trump?  Your venom is directed at someone who has a different opinion than you do.  That's so Antifa of you.



So you admit that you have weighed in with your ignorant views about Charlottesville, but you didn't know they were ALL, 100%, a bunch of neo-Nazis and KKK who thunderously chanted Hitler's favorite rallying cries? You are saying you didn't know a damn thing about Charlottesville. 

That's so typical white racist of you. 



__________________

 

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Like when someone accuses another person of being a convicted sex offender?

Don't do it again.



With you losers, you never, EVER address the topic at hand without 

"But Obama"
"But Dems"
"But libtards"
"But you did it"



__________________

 

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Like when someone accuses another person of being a convicted sex offender?

Don't do it again.



Let me be perfectly clear.  KPI posted that about KIR and I have since acknowledged that KPI was fiction. Furthermore, you can go back and make a list of all the vile, perverted names that KIR called me and KPI before KPI ever struck back with the convicted sex offender post. But you all do not care about KIR's gross attacks on here. You do not care. You all despise the left as is stated a billion times. Your fake outrage is only towards those on the left. The list of things KPI and I were both called by KIR Before then and the list of things said about me by all you losers literally dwarfs my comebacks in the other direction. So quit pretending.  

To add one final point, and I have never been more certain of anything, calling KIR a convicted sex offender is an insult to every convicted sex offender out there. KIR is so much worse in every way.

__________________

 

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #52 
Not true.  We called you out long ago and you continue to tell the same lie.  Now you have the unmitigated gall to rake someone over the coals about something untrue.

You are a truly stupid cvnt.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



So you admit that you have weighed in with your ignorant views about Charlottesville, but you didn't know they were ALL, 100%, a bunch of neo-Nazis and KKK who thunderously chanted Hitler's favorite rallying cries? You are saying you didn't know a damn thing about Charlottesville. 

That's so typical white racist of you. 




This post makes zero sense.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



Let me be perfectly clear.  KPI posted that about KIR and I have since acknowledged that KPI was fiction. But since then, I have realized ... and I have never been more certain of anything in my life, that calling KIR a convicted sex offender is an insult to every convicted sex offender out there. KIR is so much worse in every way. 


Be more clear.  Are you still alleging that KIR is a convicted sex offender?  Have some guts and either affirm it or come clean and deny it.
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,117
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



Dear spazsdad, it is the lowest form of life that takes delight in saying a person has incest with their daughter and says it over and over, when that person knows they are making up a lie but they enjoy doing it so much. 

What I did is create a fictional character and had great fun utilizing that fictional person to prove the hate in lots of you. What I also did is post her dialogue when I absent mindedly had forgotten to change the log in from mine. So call me stupid, laugh at me for getting caught, say I'm a dumb ass if you want. Say you think it sucked for me to make a fictional account. But what you have eagerly CHOSEN to do is act like that means I have incest with my daughter. Every decent person on Earth knows that makes you the low life scum. But it's all you got. 

Don't do it again. 

You mad bro?
First off you don't make the rules. If it's ok for you to create fictional characters then it is ok for others to respond as they choose.
Second, are you threatening me? I feel so 4th grade playground flashback right now. Thanks for that.
A laugh and a moment of nostalgia. Double whammy. It's a good night

__________________
#SCOTUS

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Be more clear.  Are you still alleging that KIR is a convicted sex offender?  Have some guts and either affirm it or come clean and deny it.


Bump in case you missed it Bama.  
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #57 
Why haven't the authorities picked up bamaturd after spanking the monkey with his daughter? why?
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Bump in case you missed it Bama.  


Bump for Bama.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,547
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Did anyone make it past the first sentence of the OP?

Nope.  That whole thing reads like: 
<snip>

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
woody

Registered:
Posts: 9,034
Reply with quote  #60 
Bama, you are out of your depth, even among commoners.
__________________
Rats flee from the sinking vessel. They traverse nimbly upon a rope, safely cleated to the dock, that is private enterprise. Socialism is dead, and tits up in the water. A bloated, death show, for rubberneckers of all classes to view.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.