Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 12      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

perhaps linky dink someone tying that to an actual law. 

The Hill article addresses all possible forms of payment and reporting.  None are violations of law.  read the article please, then ask something that makes sense.


https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/23/us/politics/fact-check-trump-fox-interview.html

__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,921
Reply with quote  #32 
CNN sticks by trump tower story, despite their lead source recanting. Sounds like the Damn Rather lies all over again.

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/cnn-standing-by-trump-tower-story/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=atdailycaller
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,465
Reply with quote  #33 
CNN is dopey and irrelevant.  I imagine Dewie watching CNN getting revved up to come here and post.  Only to fall flat on his face.  6 months of it and he has to take 3 months off.
__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,751
Reply with quote  #34 
They found the sources of Woodward's book.  They aren't senior and they lied a lot.  Those with internet troubles will need help finding this news.
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #35 
Who's THEY?     LOL
__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,751
Reply with quote  #36 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Who's THEY?     LOL


It's on the internet but #internettroubles can be a problem.  Wait a couple of weeks and you can find it on CNN

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,751
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:

The list of fabrications and falsehoods by Woodward goes on and on. A simple internet search will reveal many more than have been outlined above.

 


#internettroubles

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #38 
Straws. Pathetic.
__________________
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,497
Reply with quote  #39 
That’s why CA is banning them.
__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,751
Reply with quote  #40 

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,465
Reply with quote  #41 
Great video.  Blow dewey's lying liar nonsense out of the water.

Too bad #internettroubles is not going to get it, he could try and follow along.

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,008
Reply with quote  #42 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal


It's on the internet but #internettroubles can be a problem.  Wait a couple of weeks and you can find it on CNN



Typical loser response from you: You say "they" found the sources for Woodword's book. When asked who "they" are, you make some lame reference to the internet. Ha: You're a blockhead. It is pretty obvious who some of the sources are. Anybody who thinks that an established journalist would make up stuff is quite obviously a wingnut who spends too much time in conspiracy la-la land--like you. 

The book is a moot point, anyway: There's nothing new in the book, nothing that hasn't been said about the Trump or his administration repeatedly since the early days--nothing that hasn't been obvious. Everybody knows that Trump is lazy, loud, ignorant, erratic and corrupt. Everybody knows that adults in the administration have to work every day to reign him in. Why do you think our idiot president's idea to have a military parade didn't happen? They don't always succeed--see our corrupt president meeting alone with Putin, and then acting like a traitor at the news conference. 

__________________
vance law
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 14,465
Reply with quote  #43 
Woodwards book was dopey to begin with.  Unfortunate as he sometimes has good books.  This one was really just regurgitating to the CNN crowd.  

The main 'stories' in the book have been refuted by people that were at those meetings, and often by the person that was supposed to have said these disastrous, idiotic, chaotic, blahaotic things. 

__________________
Just say no to dullards.   
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,751
Reply with quote  #44 
Sounds like kazoo is starting to have intermittent #Internettroubles
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,751
Reply with quote  #45 
kazoo, I know what a dumbass you are but post #37 was your hint.  Do you have simple copy/pasta skills?  It's only a 4 day old hint you Tennessee inbred
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,090
Reply with quote  #46 
Some of the Rightists in here will tell you the President cannot ask the FBI to investigate the allegations being made against Judge Kavanaugh.  This is a perfect example of fake news.  They're hoping readers believe this so if an investigation by the FBI doesn't take place, they'll assume it's because there was probably a law against having one or something crazy like that.  Not true.  If there is no FBI investigation, it will be because the White House doesn't want one.  Now you know the real truth. 

Oh yeah, the White House doesn't want one.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama voted best job as President during our lifetime.

     "In these times, I believe that social media has become evil."
Not sure we must blanket all social media but when anonymous adults attack other anonymous adults on the internet, one has to wonder what chance our kids have.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,751
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Some of the Rightists in here will tell you the President cannot ask the FBI to investigate the allegations being made against Judge Kavanaugh.


LIAR

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 30,751
Reply with quote  #48 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Some of the Rightists in here will tell you the President cannot ask the FBI to investigate the allegations being made against Judge Kavanaugh.  This is a perfect example of fake news.  They're hoping readers believe this so if an investigation by the FBI doesn't take place,  they'll assume it's because there was probably a law against having one or something crazy like that.  Not true.  If there is no FBI investigation, it will be because the White House doesn't want one.  Now you know the real truth. 

Oh yeah, the White House doesn't want one.


You're ass*uming what others are ass*uming, double liar

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,763
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Some of the Rightists in here will tell you the President cannot ask the FBI to investigate the allegations being made against Judge Kavanaugh.  This is a perfect example of fake news.  They're hoping readers believe this so if an investigation by the FBI doesn't take place, they'll assume it's because there was probably a law against having one or something crazy like that.  Not true.  If there is no FBI investigation, it will be because the White House doesn't want one.  Now you know the real truth. 

Oh yeah, the White House doesn't want one.


Another dishonest post. It's irrelevant whether Trump can ask them to investigate.  They have already said it's not their jurisdiction. 

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,090
Reply with quote  #50 
If it's irrelevant, at least be straight with the readers.  Tell them President Trump could ask the FBI to investigate and they would.  Stop your charade.  Americans get enough misinformation from this WH already.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama voted best job as President during our lifetime.

     "In these times, I believe that social media has become evil."
Not sure we must blanket all social media but when anonymous adults attack other anonymous adults on the internet, one has to wonder what chance our kids have.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,921
Reply with quote  #51 
So President Obama could have called on the FBI to investigate the IRS scandal?
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,763
Reply with quote  #52 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
So President Obama could have called on the FBI to investigate the IRS scandal?


Yes.  But he didn't, did he?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,545
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
So President Obama could have called on the FBI to investigate the IRS scandal?




Don't you remember it was a republican plant....

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,921
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
So President Obama could have called on the FBI to investigate the IRS scandal?


Eric Holder called for the criminal investigation.  Good on him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/holder-orders-fbi-justice-probe-of-irs/2013/05/14/7891fde6-bcc0-11e2-9b09-1638acc3942e_story.html?utm_term=.2711139f57f7  
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,090
Reply with quote  #55 
Rest assured somebody investigated it because Republicans so wanted to go after Obama over this issue.  Nothing stopping the current GOP Justice Department from investigating it now. Safe to say, no there there.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama voted best job as President during our lifetime.

     "In these times, I believe that social media has become evil."
Not sure we must blanket all social media but when anonymous adults attack other anonymous adults on the internet, one has to wonder what chance our kids have.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,545
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Rest assured somebody investigated it because Republicans so wanted to go after Obama over this issue.  Nothing stopping the current GOP Justice Department from investigating it now. Safe to say, no there there.




https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/10/26/justice-department-settles-irs-lawsuits-400-conservative-groups-claiming-discrimination/801891001/

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,921
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Rest assured somebody investigated it because Republicans so wanted to go after Obama over this issue.  Nothing stopping the current GOP Justice Department from investigating it now. Safe to say, no there there.


How exactly would the FBI go about investigating it?

She doesn't remember when.
She doesn't remember where.

I am in no way impugning what she said, but it would be hard to start an investigation without those two key facts.
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 4,090
Reply with quote  #58 
Now you're spinning the direction as the debate gets away from you.  Yes, the IRS lady did wrong by coming up with a biased policy.  However, and as our debate is about, it had nothing to do with Obama.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama voted best job as President during our lifetime.

     "In these times, I believe that social media has become evil."
Not sure we must blanket all social media but when anonymous adults attack other anonymous adults on the internet, one has to wonder what chance our kids have.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 5,666
Reply with quote  #59 
They investigated late in the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings when Anita Hill brought forth her allegations. Seems I read they brought in 23 witnesses. I'd like to start with Judge, under oath. No statement, which we all know, holds no penalty for dishonesty. Righties lie, well documented.
__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 7,921
Reply with quote  #60 
They should probably start with the person making the charge.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.