Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 2      1   2   Next
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #1 
[58547a59687fa1179779647401a6c305cee0765e] 
__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #2 
What is your point? Un says whatever the moment calls for. He's an Asian version of trump. You can't trust anything he says or does. trump took his rhetoric hook, line and sinker. Just one of the many deficiencies exhibited by him. They say cons are the easiest to con. Sounds about right.
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #3 
Going to be a fun year
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #4 
Former NY Times editor rips Trump coverage as biased

"the more anti-Trump the Times was perceived to be, the more it was mistrusted for being biased. "

“The more ‘woke’ staff thought that urgent times called for urgent measures; the dangers of Trump’s presidency obviated the old standards,” 

“Given its mostly liberal audience, there was an implicit financial reward for the Times in running lots of Trump stories, almost all of them negative: they drove big traffic numbers ..."

"Lichtblau soon left the Times for CNN, where he was one of three journalists fired when the network retracted and apologized for a story making uncorroborated accusations against Trump confidante Anthony Scaramucci. And the Times soon abolished the public editor’s column."

She says Clinton ... “was secretive to the point of being paranoid.” 

Freshy Link
Everyone else: 
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-n-y-times-editor-rips-trump-coverage-as-biased

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 5,059
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
What is your point? Un says whatever the moment calls for. He's an Asian version of trump. You can't trust anything he says or does. trump took his rhetoric hook, line and sinker. Just one of the many deficiencies exhibited by him. They say cons are the easiest to con. Sounds about right.


Do you realize that Un had his own brother murdered, and that Un's father physically murdered his own brother when they were 8 and 4 years old?
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,646
Reply with quote  #6 
But in liberal land they are they same
Orange man bad

__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #7 
trump is worse. He wasn't raised thinking he was a god. He did that on his own.
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #8 
#TDS, take care of it before it warps your reasoning.   ooops
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
#TDS, take care of it before it warps your reasoning.   ooops

Freshy just wants to make sure we are going to have a great 2019. 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 4,204
Reply with quote  #10 
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/abc-news-slaughter-in-syria-footage-appears-to-come-from-a-kentucky-gun-range



Are you distrustful of the coverage of what is happening now in northern Syria between the Kurds and the Turkish army? You have good reason to be.

 

ABC aired supposedly shocking footage Monday morning purporting to be from the frontline battle between the Syrian Kurds and the invading Turks. The only problem is the footage appears to come from a nighttime demonstration at the Knob Creek Gun Range in West Point, Kentucky.

After seeing a comment from Wojciech Pawelczyk, I began making some calls. As of this writing, it appears that this video is a hoax, and ABC has pulled it down.

"We are still investigating," a representative for the gun range told the Washington Examiner Monday, adding the images aired by ABC "looks to be" from the Kentucky property.

"As of right now," the spokesperson added, "it seems to be our footage."

A spokesperson for ABC conceded it made a big mistake.

"We’ve taken down video that aired on 'World News Tonight Sunday' and 'Good Morning America' this morning that appeared to be from the Syrian border immediately after questions were raised about its accuracy," a spokesman told the Washington Examiner."ABC News regrets the error.”

“This video, obtained by ABC News, appears to show the fury of the Turkish attack on the border town of Tal Abyad,” senior foreign correspondent Ian Pannell, who is in Syria, said Monday on Good Morning America.

As he spoke, ABC aired footage showing undisclosed gunmen firing tracer bullets at undisclosed targets, causing massive, fiery explosions. Furious stuff indeed.

Earlier, on Sunday, ABC News anchor Tom Llamas also aired the allegedly shocking footage, claiming it showed a fierce Turkish attack on Kurd civilians.

“The situation rapidly spiraling out of control in northern Syria. One week since President Trump ordered U.S. forces out of that region, effectively abandoning America’s allies in the fight against [the Islamic State],” he said.

Llamas then described the video as it aired on-screen.

“This video right here appearing to show Turkey’s military bombing Kurd civilians in a Syrian border town. The Kurds, who fought alongside the U.S. against ISIS. Now, horrific reports of atrocities committed by Turkish-backed fighters on those very allies,” he added.

The intro to the show he anchored, ABC World News Tonight, also claimed of the footage: “A border town, bombarded by Turkey’s military!”

The footage would indeed be stunning were if actually from northern Syria. It would be horrific were it actually to show a Turkish assault on Kurd civilians. But it does not show that. The footage, which appears to be from 2017, shows American gun enthusiasts putting on a terrific pyrotechnic show for their audience in Kentucky. In fact, the Machine Gun Shoot and Military Gun Show, which involves the very popular night shoot, is an annual event at the Kentucky gun range. People love the show. They love it so much, in fact, that they record it and post footage of it to social media.


__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 4,204
Reply with quote  #11 
CNN Bias



https://www.projectveritas.com/american-pravda-cnn/


In the recent video footage obtained by Project Veritas, John Bonifield a Sr. Producer at CNN, admits to several beliefs that are in direct conflict with the official CNN narrative that Trump has colluded with Russia, and that Russia has interfered with the 2016 election. Bonifield expresses clear doubts that there is a fire behind the Russia smoke, stating, “I haven’t seen any good enough evidence to show that the President committed a crime.” He also confirms suspicions that CNN staff is ideologically biased against Trump, stating, “I know a lot of people don’t like him and they’d like to see him get kicked out of office…”

Bonifield even further confirms CNN’s bias against the President, stating, “I think the President is probably right to say, like, look you are witch hunting me...you have no real proof.”

Bonifield reveals that Russia has been great for CNN’s ratings, and that orders from CEO Jeff Zucker himself have directed CNN to pursue Russia leads at the expense of other stories. Bonifield states “And the CEO of CNN said in our internal meeting, he said ‘good job everybody covering the Climate Accords, but we’re done with it let’s get back to Russia.’”

He further comments on Russia, “it’s mostly bullsh!t right now. Like, we don’t have any giant proof...if it was something really good, it’d leak.”

 

Project Veritas’ American Pravda: CNN continues today with a video of left-leaning political commentator Van Jones caught on camera plainly stating that “the Russia thing is just a big nothing burger.”

This video comes just a day after CNN's statement declaring John Bonifield was just a "health producer" and "isn’t involved in Russia or Trump coverage.

 

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #12 
No doubt there are those at CNN who aren't Trump fans and some who are.  I'm sure that's true at most news organizations.  I have no problem with those who choose to say CNN is biased.  Many people think Fox News is biased.  Everyone is entitled to an opinion.  However, bias is far different than putting forth false news.  When people submit false news, several other sources will pounce and expose the false information.  Happens all the time.  ABC made a mistake and got instant feedback and scorn.  Right now right-leaning sources are saying one or both of the Bidens have committed wrongdoing as it relates to Ukraine.  Other news sources are quick to pounce and point out there is no evidence of such at this time.  So goes the checks and balance of media these days.





 

__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #13 
There is tons of evidence that Biden should be investigated.   We see links from Biden to the Ukriaine involving the beginnings of the Steele dossier work.  We also see Biden's son getting Millions in payment for no reason. 

That would be like saying there is no evidence that Hunter Biden did anything wrong in China.  China just decided to give him $1.5B to manage because they like him and he is a sharp trustworthy guy.  Not because the Obama administration seemed to reverse itself and suddenly get ok with China building out bases all over the South China Sea, and ok for China to rape the hard working Americans on trade and currency manipulation.

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
There is tons of evidence that Biden should be investigated.  


Fine, then investigate.  Where right-leaning news goes off the rails is when they say the Biden's committed wrongdoing, or say things like President Trump did when he said what Biden did with regards to China is even worse than what he did in Ukraine.  At this point we don't even know if Biden did anything wrong and yet the unsubstantiated claims are running rampant in right-leaning news sources.  When right-leaning media repeat every day that Biden should be investigated, but not the Trump children, it shows their bias.  If and when they say Biden committed wrong-doing, they're presenting false information.  If they are only presenting the opinion of others that claim Biden's have done something wrong, then that's fair news, the kind of fair news the Right complains about daily.  That said, using sources that say things that never come to fruition will make a news organization far less credible.







__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #15 
1.5 Billion is a grossly overstated number. The actual total investment was in the millions. You believe anything you think helps your weak statements. Show the money trail to that 1.5 billion figure. You can't do it.
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #16 
"In 2013, the company received a $1.5 billion investment from the Chinese government, and was officially registered after the Bidens flew together to China aboard Air Force Two."

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-retains-stake-in-chinese-private-equity-firm-despite-stepping-down-from-board/

linky dinky me if you got someone saying something different.

And before you start with nonsense, Biden only owned 10% of the BHR firm, it does not matter.  The firm received $1.5B.  He was operating the firm at the time. 

And before you start with nonsense about Biden resigning his board seat.  Does not state what he is doing with his current 10% ownership in BHR. 

https://nypost.com/2019/10/10/6-facts-about-hunter-bidens-business-dealings-in-china/

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
 say things like President Trump did when he said what Biden did with regards to China is even worse than what he did in Ukraine.
??????????????

dewy, may I suggest that you look into purchasing the Grammarly software package for your desktop. Gettin' sloppy here.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
"In 2013, the company received a $1.5 billion investment from the Chinese government, and was officially registered after the Bidens flew together to China aboard Air Force Two."

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-retains-stake-in-chinese-private-equity-firm-despite-stepping-down-from-board/

linky dinky me if you got someone saying something different.

And before you start with nonsense, Biden only owned 10% of the BHR firm, it does not matter.  The firm received $1.5B.  He was operating the firm at the time. 

And before you start with nonsense about Biden resigning his board seat.  Does not state what he is doing with his current 10% ownership in BHR. 

https://nypost.com/2019/10/10/6-facts-about-hunter-bidens-business-dealings-in-china/


Gonna be a fun Fall.

If they had this much clear evidence on Trump, as they do of the money trail on the dirty Bidens, they would be dancing in the streets.  This is the kind of information that they wanted, when trying to fabricate trump's ties to phony russian collusion. They had nothing compared to what only a few understand that the Bidens have done. Lamestream media is not covering it, you think scotty will buck his CNN narratives? hell focking nah

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
"In 2013, the company received a $1.5 billion investment from the Chinese government, and was officially registered after the Bidens flew together to China aboard Air Force Two."

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/hunter-biden-retains-stake-in-chinese-private-equity-firm-despite-stepping-down-from-board/

linky dinky me if you got someone saying something different.

And before you start with nonsense, Biden only owned 10% of the BHR firm, it does not matter.  The firm received $1.5B.  He was operating the firm at the time. 

And before you start with nonsense about Biden resigning his board seat.  Does not state what he is doing with his current 10% ownership in BHR. 

https://nypost.com/2019/10/10/6-facts-about-hunter-bidens-business-dealings-in-china/


Wall Street Journal:

Wall Street Journal article about the firm published in July 2014 reported that the firm was "aiming to raise about $1.5 billion." This means that, a full six months after Hunter Biden left China, the $1.5 billion figure was aspirational, not confirmed. This undermines Trump’s version of events, which is that Biden quickly pocketed $1.5 billion after a meeting while the elder Biden was vice president.

Mesires said that, in any case, the $1.5 billion amount was never reached. The investment fund raised about $4.2 million "from various sources," Mesires said, without citing further detail. That would be a fraction of what Trump said.

Politifact:  https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2019/oct/02/donald-trumps-accusations-about-hunter-biden-and-c/


__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #20 
POLITIFACT AGAIN!!!  I bet you do research using Wikipedia as a source also.

Real Americans believe that Politifact is biased. 70% of Republicans and 47% of independents think that way. Even 29% of dems do too. But you keep using skewed data, bless your heart.

https://www.newsweek.com/fact-check-survey-bias-republicans-democrats-one-sided-truth-1446289

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #21 
What the 4.2 million vs. 1.5B argument is, is a classic 

Image result for red herring fallacy

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,646
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
1.5 Billion is a grossly overstated number. The actual total investment was in the millions. You believe anything you think helps your weak statements. Show the money trail to that 1.5 billion figure. You can't do it.

See everyone, if a dem only steals millions , instead of billions, it’s ok. the resident  idiot says so.

__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #23 
This comprehensive timeline sites Schweizer book and relates to other press articles at the time.  All making the same claim.  $1.5B. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/09/hunter-biden-comprehensive-timeline/

And the original New York Post article from Schweizer

https://nypost.com/2019/05/11/the-troubling-reason-why-biden-is-so-soft-on-china/

Now share why you think this is all 'debunked'.  We will get a good laugh.  muh Scweizer knows Steve Bannon.  Muh some words in Scheitzer also appear on wikipedia - therefore debunked. 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #24 
Here Schwizer walks you through in painstaking detail what was going on with Biden in the Ukraine. 


__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #25 
You got me yesterday, not doing it again. It's always time I'll never get back. It takes more than one source to make such an explosive claim. One guy does not proof make. 

Typical rightie conspiracy bullsh1t. Where is the corroborating evidence? Room full of people and a single executive, anonymously tells Politico. You would never accept that from MSM about trump. If every individual charge made by anyone(hell, just under oath comments) is to be taken as fact, trump is done. 

__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #26 
The skewed 'Fox poll' is back in the news, always always always study the details.
Again, sampled more democraps than will actually vote in the election. This poll was conducted by an obama acolyte, color me not surprised, with the news.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 12,085
Reply with quote  #27 
Yeah, Turtle, we Rubes shouldn't believe our lying eyes and ears. Trust in Socialism Comrades.
__________________
if you would have told me in early 2019 that the Dems having captured the House of Representatives would somehow figure out a way to turn their sh!t show into a Republican majority in all branches of government, I would have not believed it. Thanks Dems for reinforcing my theory that ignorance can be overcome with proper education, and that stupidity is a chosen way of life. 

If you like your Impeachment, then you can keep your Impeachment. The Federal Government is not taking your Impeachment away.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #28 
A lot of explanation for skewed polling.

Oh, and I agree, what I've been telling the lowdewzoo crew. Maybe you can answer how you will woo the independents other than 'orange-man bad'.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:

In fact, 48 percent, or nearly half, of the Fox News poll’s 1,003 respondents self identified as Democrats. Republicans came in at 40 percent, an eight percent decrease, with the other 12 percent being Independents.

First of all, are there really 8 percentage points separating Republicans from Democrats in this country? The answer is, not even close. According to Gallop’s last analysis, 31 percent of Americans identify as Democrats, 29 percent as Republicans, and the rest - a whopping 38 percent - actually identify as Independents. So the question to Fox News on their latest polling data isn’t merely why fewer Republicans were polled than Democrats, but also why were Independents almost criminally underrepresented?


__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
1.5 Billion is a grossly overstated number. The actual total investment was in the millions. You believe anything you think helps your weak statements. Show the money trail to that 1.5 billion figure. You can't do it.

hmm.  you asked.  I answered.

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.