Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 92 of 114     «   Prev   89   90   91   92   93   94   95   Next   »
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,866
Reply with quote  #2731 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Breaking news, no fear, Manafort will return to the headlines. Ever wonder why all trump's friends are criminals? Strange, isn't it?

Good luck with your witch hunting.  You will find one eventually.  Unfortunately for you, the witch is Mueller.

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,402
Reply with quote  #2732 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Good luck with your witch hunting.  You will find one eventually.  Unfortunately for you, the witch is Mueller.


Republican his whole adult life. Why do you think he turned on trump?

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,866
Reply with quote  #2733 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Republican his whole adult life. Why do you think he turned on trump?

Bush neocon globalist.  Mad for Trump low energy humping jeb into non existence and guac bowls.

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,866
Reply with quote  #2734 
Why you think Obama knew about the rooskies and chose to do nothing?  Why Fusion GPS show up in everything rooskies are doing? 

The FISA warrant should tell you everything you need to know.  No way does Trump use the rooskies in some meaningful way (by meaningful, i mean outside of your delusions) and nothing is on those bugs, phone calls, emails or texts.  Right?

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,702
Reply with quote  #2735 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Republican his whole adult life. Why do you think he turned on trump?


“Turned” on Trump? He’s investigating him. Hopefully he keeps his objectivity. Not really the way of the liberals and FBI, but hopefully he’s impecabile
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,121
Reply with quote  #2736 
Good catch
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 248
Reply with quote  #2737 
Don't forget that Mueller wanted to be the Director of the FBI and Trump turned him down.  Also, don't forget that Comey was Mueller's "best friend" according to many sources.  This witch hunt is Mueller's way of getting even.  I heard one talking head that has had to deal with Mueller before say that he will violate the law at every turn to get a conviction.  Reference the four guys he sent to prison who he knew were innocent.  
__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,121
Reply with quote  #2738 
Coach, then he's the wrong man for the job.  Are there any honest people any more?  Everyone trying to cheat the system, even softball organizations
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,402
Reply with quote  #2739 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25
Don't forget that Mueller wanted to be the Director of the FBI and Trump turned him down.  Also, don't forget that Comey was Mueller's "best friend" according to many sources.  This witch hunt is Mueller's way of getting even.  I heard one talking head that has had to deal with Mueller before say that he will violate the law at every turn to get a conviction.  Reference the four guys he sent to prison who he knew were innocent.  


Ridiculous. Sounds more like something trump would do, not Mueller. What 4 guys went to prison he knew were guilty?

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,702
Reply with quote  #2740 
Not going to address the “turned” on Trump?

Classic Scotty.
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,143
Reply with quote  #2741 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Ridiculous. Sounds more like something trump would do, not Mueller. What 4 guys went to prison he knew were guilty?

There were several high profile convictions that have been overturned after the defendants served jail time and lost everything.
Do a little research. It would serve you better in the long run than being spoon fed the information that you lack.’
Kind of like the buy a man a fish vs teach him to fish.

__________________
Bring back PGP
#SCOTUS x two +
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,402
Reply with quote  #2742 
Wasted too much time following dark web conspiracies when I first got here. Fool me once, shame on me. You get it. Provide the proof or stop the baseless conspiracy nonsense. Mueller is unimpeachable. If you disagree, show me. I suspect you got nothing.
__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,402
Reply with quote  #2743 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Not going to address the “turned” on Trump?

Classic Scotty.


Replying to you or KIR is rabbit holism at it's extreme. Pointless. Go spout your crap to somebody else. You're dead to me.

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,143
Reply with quote  #2744 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Wasted too much time following dark web conspiracies when I first got here. Fool me once, shame on me. You get it. Provide the proof or stop the baseless conspiracy nonsense. Mueller is unimpeachable. If you disagree, show me. I suspect you got nothing.

This is your standard response when confronted with information that doesn’t fit with your chosen narrative and beliefs. You can choose to hide from facts but it doesn’t make your version the truth.
Unwillingness to expand your knowledge is not a trait to be proud of.
A quick google search turns up results from Newsweek, The Hill, and even the Times. Hardly “dark web” sources.
Fully expecting you to come back and say you saw no such stories. So be it.

__________________
Bring back PGP
#SCOTUS x two +
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,121
Reply with quote  #2745 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Replying to you or KIR is rabbit holism at it's extreme. Pointless. Go spout your crap to somebody else. You're dead to me.


That's where I want you, with your piehole shut.  Your words are as worthless as your reputation scotty

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 248
Reply with quote  #2746 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Wasted too much time following dark web conspiracies when I first got here. Fool me once, shame on me. You get it. Provide the proof or stop the baseless conspiracy nonsense. Mueller is unimpeachable. If you disagree, show me. I suspect you got nothing.


Wow!  You really are ignorant!  The men were awarded $101 million dollars and one of them died in prison.  Mueller allowed them to go to prison knowing that they were innocent.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,702
Reply with quote  #2747 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Replying to you or KIR is rabbit holism at it's extreme. Pointless. Go spout your crap to somebody else. You're dead to me.


More gold from Scotty. Must be what happens when you get run ruled by the same team 100 times in a row. You simply can’t hang. Back to A ball for you - no more gold status.

Seriously though “turned” on Trump? Words like that bother most Americans.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,402
Reply with quote  #2748 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


Wow!  You really are ignorant!  The men were awarded $101 million dollars and one of them died in prison.  Mueller allowed them to go to prison knowing that they were innocent.  


Who? You've named no one.

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,143
Reply with quote  #2749 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Who? You've named no one.

This is a bad look that gains you nothing. Try being at least a little honest

__________________
Bring back PGP
#SCOTUS x two +
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,702
Reply with quote  #2750 
He’s the Washington gerenals of the misc board.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,402
Reply with quote  #2751 
OK, next.
__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,121
Reply with quote  #2752 
When the Mueller plan disintegrated, Scotty went to work on destroying the thread
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,121
Reply with quote  #2753 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Why you think Obama knew about the rooskies and chose to do nothing?  Why Fusion GPS show up in everything rooskies are doing? 

The FISA warrant should tell you everything you need to know.  No way does Trump use the rooskies in some meaningful way (by meaningful, i mean outside of your delusions) and nothing is on those bugs, phone calls, emails or texts.  Right?

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,702
Reply with quote  #2754 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
When the Mueller plan disintegrated, Scotty went to work on destroying the thread


It’s all he’s got - at least he keeps coming back for his ass whippings. I admire that.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,402
Reply with quote  #2755 
One simple name would avoid this. You create disorder and blame it on someone else. I suspect another grand rabbit hole. 
__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,121
Reply with quote  #2756 
Quote:

Will Mueller or Sessions seek a reimbursement from the FBI since the FBI paid Christopher Steel 11 different payments in cash with taxpayer dollars for an opposition researched unverified dossier just to help Crooked? The Taxpayers want their money back with interest.

 


__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,121
Reply with quote  #2757 
Quote:

So it means the FBI was using taxpayer dollars to pay for opposition research and unverified smears on Trump. In the words of FBI official Peter Strzok, sounds like an “insurance policy.”

 
 

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,866
Reply with quote  #2758 
Pirro: "Unlike everyone on the right I don't want the Mueller investigation to end so soon. I want it to keep going on and on and on because every day it gets closer to proving Russia collusion. The collusion however...was between Russia and team Obama. Not Trump."

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/08/12/judge-jeanine-pirro-rips-mueller-after-reports-meetings-between-bruce-ohr-and-christopher


__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,866
Reply with quote  #2759 
Ohr, Rosenstiens right hand man, met with Fusion GPS founder, Simpson, and got a memory stick of the information from Steele.  Ohr and Rosenstien proceeded to proceeded to push this source around FBI to get the Russia Trump investigation started.

Ohr's notes state that Simpson said " “Much of the collection about the Trump campaign ties to Russia comes from a former Russian intelligence officer (? not entirely clear) who lives in the U.S.,”

"Congressional investigators now are scouring them for evidence that Simpson and Steele had influence over the Russia probe, even after Steele was dismissed as an FBI informant in November 2016."

“Glen asked Chris to speak to the Mother Jones reporter. It was Glen’s Hail Mary attempt,” Ohr wrote.

http://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/401185-the-handwritten-notes-exposing-what-fusion-gps-told-doj-about-trump
 

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,702
Reply with quote  #2760 
No Terp, they wanted Hillary to win.

Bill could then continue to make millions off the Russians - thank goodness for Trump.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.