Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 71 of 74     «   Prev   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   Next
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,349
Reply with quote  #2101 
[6G2vKGW] 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,852
Reply with quote  #2102 
OH SHIITE!!!
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,852
Reply with quote  #2103 
But what about the book deal?
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,349
Reply with quote  #2104 
"Say it’s all true.
Everything Hillary said is correct. 
Trump conspired with the Russians, the Macedonians, the Carthaginians, the Boy Scouts, the misogynists, the uneducated white women, all of them in it together. 
>What did they do? 
Did they pull guns on people to make them change their vote? No. 
Did they stuff ballot boxes or electronically alter voting machines? No. 
At the most they took out a ridiculously small amount of ads on Facebook and maybe wrote some very funny reviews of her horrible books on Amazon. 
That’s it 
That’s the crime. 
>Even if they did give wiki leaks the DNC emails, they are all true. 
Hillary and her co conspirators really did all those things. This is nothing less than a coup attempt"
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,349
Reply with quote  #2105 

Rudy: "They should do it today. I mean as soon as possible. I think that they have the facts from which they can write their report.

If you can write a fair report fine, then write it.

If you’re gonna write an unfair report, write it and we will combat it.  We’re ready to rip it apart.

And we’re ready to rip them apart if that’s what they want.  We’d rather peacefully settle this and get it over with."

Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,191
Reply with quote  #2106 
https://www.wsj.com/articles/about-that-fbi-source-1525992611?nan_pid=1863997952



About That FBI ‘Source’

Did the bureau engage in outright spying against the 2016 Trump campaign?


The Department of Justice lost its latest battle with Congress Thursday when it agreed to brief House Intelligence Committee members about a top-secret intelligence source that was part of the FBI’s investigation of the Trump campaign. Even without official confirmation of that source’s name, the news so far holds some stunning implications.

Among them is that the Justice Department and Federal Bureau of Investigation outright hid critical information from a congressional investigation. In a Thursday press conference, Speaker Paul Ryan bluntly noted that Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes’s request for details on this secret source was “wholly appropriate,” “completely within the scope” of the committee’s long-running FBI investigation, and “something that probably should have been answered a while ago.” Translation: The department knew full well it should have turned this material over to congressional investigators last year, but instead deliberately concealed it.

House investigators nonetheless sniffed out a name, and Mr. Nunes in recent weeks issued a letter and a subpoena demanding more details. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s response was to double down—accusing the House of “extortion” and delivering a speech in which he claimed that “declining to open the FBI’s files to review” is a constitutional “duty.” Justice asked the White House to back its stonewall. And it even began spinning that daddy of all superspook arguments—that revealing any detail about this particular asset could result in “loss of human lives.”

This is desperation, and it strongly suggests that whatever is in these files is going to prove very uncomfortable to the FBI.

 

The bureau already has some explaining to do. Thanks to the Washington Post’s unnamed law-enforcement leakers, we know Mr. Nunes’s request deals with a “top secret intelligence source” of the FBI and CIA, who is a U.S. citizen and who was involved in the Russia collusion probe. When government agencies refer to sources, they mean people who appear to be average citizens but use their profession or contacts to spy for the agency. Ergo, we might take this to mean that the FBI secretly had a person on the payroll who used his or her non-FBI credentials to interact in some capacity with the Trump campaign.

This would amount to spying, and it is hugely disconcerting. It would also be a major escalation from the electronic surveillance we already knew about, which was bad enough. Obama political appointees rampantly “unmasked” Trump campaign officials to monitor their conversations, while the FBI played dirty with its surveillance warrant against Carter Page, failing to tell the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that its supporting information came from the Hillary Clinton campaign. Now we find it may have also been rolling out human intelligence, John Le Carré style, to infiltrate the Trump campaign.

Which would lead to another big question for the FBI: When? The bureau has been doggedly sticking with its story that a tip in July 2016 about the drunken ramblings of George Papadopoulos launched its counterintelligence probe. Still, the players in this affair—the FBI, former Director Jim Comey, the Steele dossier authors—have been suspiciously vague on the key moments leading up to that launch date. When precisely was the Steele dossier delivered to the FBI? When precisely did the Papadopoulos information come in?

And to the point, when precisely was this human source operating? Because if it was prior to that infamous Papadopoulos tip, then the FBI isn’t being straight. It would mean the bureau was spying on the Trump campaign prior to that moment. And that in turn would mean that the FBI had been spurred to act on the basis of something other than a junior campaign aide’s loose lips.

We also know that among the Justice Department’s stated reasons for not complying with the Nunes subpoena was its worry that to do so might damage international relationships. This suggests the “source” may be overseas, have ties to foreign intelligence, or both. That’s notable, given the highly suspicious role foreigners have played in this escapade. It was an Australian diplomat who reported the Papadopoulos conversation. Dossier author Christopher Steele is British, used to work for MI6, and retains ties to that spy agency as well as to a network of former spooks. It was a former British diplomat who tipped off Sen. John McCain to the dossier. How this “top secret” source fits into this puzzle could matter deeply.

I believe I know the name of the informant, but my intelligence sources did not provide it to me and refuse to confirm it. It would therefore be irresponsible to publish it. But what is clear is that we’ve barely scratched the surface of the FBI’s 2016 behavior, and the country will never get the straight story until President Trump moves to declassify everything possible. It’s time to rip off the Band-Aid.


__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,191
Reply with quote  #2107 
https://saraacarter.com/
__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 659
Reply with quote  #2108 
Lost 1, I stole your post #2107 and posted it on another website.  Thanks!  Hope you don't mind.  
__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,349
Reply with quote  #2109 
Day of the rope is coming for these subversive traitors.  Elections either matter and are important are they are not.  If they are not, time for violence. 

We are not going to tolerate one side openly spying on the other.  This is way bigger than Watergate.  Using the full power of the FBI to subvert an election has to be hit the most harsh of penalties.  
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,349
Reply with quote  #2110 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_1
https://saraacarter.com/

Sara Carter has become the most influential investigative journalist of our times.  Bigger than Bernstein.  The left would be wise to read up and see what has been going on.

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 2,462
Reply with quote  #2111 
If you're one who believes President Trump would never sacrifice his own well being for that of another, there is one reason and one reason only why all information hasn't been declassified and made transparent for all to see.  The reason is these documents will paint the President in a worse light than where he stands already.  Otherwise, they would be out in the public domain today.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama -  "When I say if you have your plan and you like it, and your doctor has a plan -- or you have a doctor and you like your doctor, that you don't have to change plans, what I'm saying is the government is not going to make you change plans under health reform."

Just keep on offending people and then looking dumbfounded when they sometimes lash out.


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,349
Reply with quote  #2112 
They just released 2000 pages on a 20 minute meeting in Trump tower.  Totally transparent.  The statements the DJTjr's have been true all along.  

The more truth that comes out, the closer we get to swinging Comey, Mueller, Rosenstein, Page, Sztrok, Brennan from the street lights in DC. 

It appears right now Trumps only nefarious act was getting elected.  That the grabbing pussies comment, which was well known when America elected him president.

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,231
Reply with quote  #2113 
The same could be said for President Obama not releasing his academic records.

Red Team/Dem Team

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,349
Reply with quote  #2114 

EXCLUSIVE: Cambridge Prof With CIA, MI6 Ties Met With Trump Adviser During Campaign, Beyond

Days after Carter Page’s high-profile trip to Moscow in July 2016, the Trump campaign adviser had his first encounter with Stefan Halper, a University of Cambridge professor with CIA and MI6 contacts.

The conversation seemed innocent enough, Page tells The Daily Caller News Foundation. He recalls nothing of substance being discussed other than Halper’s passing mention that he knew then-campaign chairman Paul Manafort. But the interaction was one of many that the pair would have over the next 14 months, through a period of time when Page was under the watchful eye of the U.S. government.

Their relationship included a number of in-person meetings, including at Halper’s farm in Virginia.

Page’s encounters with Halper were quite different from those that another Trump campaign adviser had during the campaign with the 73-year-old academic. As TheDCNF reported exclusively in March, Halper and George Papadopoulos met several times over a period of a few days in Sept. 2016. Several days earlier, Halper contacted and met with a third Trump campaign official. That official, who has requested anonymity, told TheDCNF that Halper expressed interest in helping the campaign.

Unlike with Page, Halper’s relationship with Papadopoulos was ostensibly more of a business arrangement than a fledgling friendship.

Halper, a veteran of the Nixon, Ford and Reagan administrations, unsolicitedly contacted Papadopoulos on Sept. 2 with an offer to fly the Trump associate to London for several nights to discuss a policy paper about energy issues in Turkey, Cyprus and Israel. Papadopoulos, who has worked on energy issues at various think tanks, accepted the offer and flew to London.

Papadopoulos and Halper met several times during that stay, having dinner one night at the Travellers Club, an Old London gentleman’s club frequented by international diplomats. They were accompanied by Halper’s assistant, a Turkish woman named Azra Turk. Sources familiar with Papadopoulos’s claims about his trip say Turk flirted with him during their encounters and later on in email exchanges.

....
must read
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/17/halper-trump-page-papadopoulos/

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,349
Reply with quote  #2115 
The more we read about Hurricane Crossfire the more clear it becomes that the FBI and DNC thought they were going to burn Trump the same way the burned Bernie.
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 2,462
Reply with quote  #2116 
Violence because members of your community are being shot and/or imprisoned is wrong but one might somewhat understand the underlying reasons behind the anger.  Violence because one has been found guilty of wrong-doing by a jury of their peers is both wrong and really really out there.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama -  "When I say if you have your plan and you like it, and your doctor has a plan -- or you have a doctor and you like your doctor, that you don't have to change plans, what I'm saying is the government is not going to make you change plans under health reform."

Just keep on offending people and then looking dumbfounded when they sometimes lash out.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,852
Reply with quote  #2117 
Duaine you are inconsequential at this juncture, yo ass bout to be steamrolled. Get outta the way fool, your posts reminding me of the Jerry Jeff song

"We're pissing in the wind but it's blowing on all our friends". Duaine, don't piss in the wind

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,499
Reply with quote  #2118 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Violence because members of your community are being shot and/or imprisoned is wrong but one might somewhat understand the underlying reasons behind the anger.  Violence because one has been found guilty of wrong-doing by a jury of their peers is both wrong and really really out there.


It would be understandable if these actions were prevalent or somehow institutionalized.  But the facts don't support that either of these are prevalent.  The one argument you could make is that Bill Clinton increased incarceration rates among blacks.  But there is no evidence to support that any group is being shot unjustly in any substantial or institutional way.  So the violence that you say in understandable has no basis in any reality.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 11,349
Reply with quote  #2119 
If found guilty of treason they hang.  Plain simple.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 27,852
Reply with quote  #2120 
Pabar, beware the rabbit hole
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 659
Reply with quote  #2121 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
If you're one who believes President Trump would never sacrifice his own well being for that of another, there is one reason and one reason only why all information hasn't been declassified and made transparent for all to see.  The reason is these documents will paint the President in a worse light than where he stands already.  Otherwise, they would be out in the public domain today.


Actually, the point was made yesterday by Judge Napolitano that he thinks it is smart for Trump to let this play out.  Any intervention would make the end result of the exposure of what is/has happened to be tainted.  I agree.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 2,462
Reply with quote  #2122 
"But the facts don't support that either of these are prevalent."

You act as though if I said there is no evidence President Trump is being investigated unfairly, that somehow makes a difference.  It's what the supposed oppressed feel is true that leads to the reaction.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama -  "When I say if you have your plan and you like it, and your doctor has a plan -- or you have a doctor and you like your doctor, that you don't have to change plans, what I'm saying is the government is not going to make you change plans under health reform."

Just keep on offending people and then looking dumbfounded when they sometimes lash out.


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,499
Reply with quote  #2123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
"But the facts don't support that either of these are prevalent."

You act as though if I said there is no evidence President Trump is being investigated unfairly, that somehow makes a difference.  It's what the supposed oppressed feel is true that leads to the reaction.


You don't follow along very well.

You claimed violence was understandable due to community members being shot and/or imprisoned.  That has nothing to do with Trump and neither did my reply.

Now, if you want to counter my argument without invoking Trump, I'm willing to listen.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,320
Reply with quote  #2124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Pabar, beware the rabbit hole



Look it’s a squirrel.

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,320
Reply with quote  #2125 

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,499
Reply with quote  #2126 
Teri Garr at her best.
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,320
Reply with quote  #2127 

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 12,499
Reply with quote  #2128 
Put the candle back!
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,191
Reply with quote  #2129 

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 2,462
Reply with quote  #2130 
"You claimed violence was understandable due to community members being shot and/or imprisoned.  That has nothing to do with Trump and neither did my reply."

Sure it does.  If one thinks violence by a minority community, who think they have been wrongly treated by authority, is out of line, one must really question violence by Trump supporters because the President is found guilty under the law or impeached under the rules.  I'm just surprised to hear the Right call for violence when they think they have been wronged, particularly when everything went according to our laws, while calling out others for doing similar when no verdict is even sought.



__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama -  "When I say if you have your plan and you like it, and your doctor has a plan -- or you have a doctor and you like your doctor, that you don't have to change plans, what I'm saying is the government is not going to make you change plans under health reform."

Just keep on offending people and then looking dumbfounded when they sometimes lash out.


Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.