Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 60 of 89     «   Prev   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   Next   »
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,480
Reply with quote  #1771 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Seemed appropo to the previous drivel. denny's lawyers appear to think there's something to prepare for. oowwaa gets his news from places that, shall we say, have an agenda. His search for truth will have to be rerouted before he actually finds it. He often confuses facts with the opinions of psychotics. Remember, he thinks the Clintons have death squads. Need I say more?

Washington Examiner.

__________________
Just say no to dullards
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,803
Reply with quote  #1772 
Don't forget the guy taking a selfie in his car that heard it from a lady. He was irrefutable.
__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,480
Reply with quote  #1773 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Don't forget the guy taking a selfie in his car that heard it from a lady. He was irrefutable.

See here you are again.  Black guy shares his thoughts and you cut him down.  Explain again to everyone how you are not the most racist SOB that has ever lived.

__________________
Just say no to dullards
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,803
Reply with quote  #1774 
It's because you grab every opportunity to suggest there's some kind of automatic relevance to the comments made by people of color that say something you agree with. They are just people. They say smart things, they say dumb things. Just people, not black or brown or white. You see the color and give it import, not me.
__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,480
Reply with quote  #1775 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
It's because you grab every opportunity to suggest there's some kind of automatic relevance to the comments made by people of color that say something you agree with. They are just people. They say smart things, they say dumb things. Just people, not black or brown or white. You see the color and give it import, not me.

Not true.  I see the message and give it import.  You react to the guys color.

__________________
Just say no to dullards
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,803
Reply with quote  #1776 
Yeah, that's why you repeated what Kanye said, it was so deep.
__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,480
Reply with quote  #1777 
Seems super smart to me:
"The welfare of the masses is not really about the welfare of the masses.  It is about eh egos of the elites."

__________________
Just say no to dullards
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,500
Reply with quote  #1778 
Hey, that's what Thomas Sowell said. Did you know that Jane? Read much?
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,500
Reply with quote  #1779 
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/05/01/freedom-caucus-drafts-articles-of-impeachment-against-deputy-ag-rosenstein/
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,500
Reply with quote  #1780 
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-allied-house-conservatives-draft-articles-of-impeachment-against-rosenstein-as-last-resort/2018/04/30/d78af412-4c97-11e8-b725-92c89fe3ca4c_story.html?utm_term=.803b51ab700d
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,500
Reply with quote  #1781 
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/house-conservatives-draft-articles-of-impeachment-against-rod-rosenstein_us_5ae7c210e4b02baed1bd6a31
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,500
Reply with quote  #1782 
Read them all. Make an informed opinion.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,500
Reply with quote  #1783 
All started with WaPo
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,803
Reply with quote  #1784 
It's the old tea party folks. Nothing will come of it. Rosenstein laughed it off. Pretty funny stuff.
__________________
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,117
Reply with quote  #1785 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
It's the old tea party folks. Nothing will come of it. Rosenstein laughed it off. Pretty funny stuff.


Someone remember this post for later humor.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,500
Reply with quote  #1786 
Funny. Heh Heh
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,803
Reply with quote  #1787 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Seems super smart to me:
"The welfare of the masses is not really about the welfare of the masses.  It is about eh egos of the elites."


Here's another Kanye gem. "When you hear about slavery for 400 years ... for 400 years? That sounds like a choice." I think I will resist using this idiot to substantiate anything I ever try to point out. He admitted he was a drug addict and bipolar. 

__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,906
Reply with quote  #1788 
Another Snopes gem I'm sure
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,500
Reply with quote  #1789 
http://dailycaller.com/2018/05/01/shearer-dossier-steele-trump/
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,480
Reply with quote  #1790 
You are clearly missing the point.  Perhaps the lib spin machine has you confused.
"
You were there for 400 years and it's all of y'all. It's like we're mentally imprisoned."

He is saying that they are mentally enslaved.  He is speaking of the Dem party and how they try to mentally enslave people of color using pittance government handouts.

Like this:
"I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."  Harriet Tubman

True freedom is a job, a source of income, taking care of yourself.  Taking care of your family.  No need for government handouts. 

It all starts with that job.  Just not sure how you are missing that.  You must be in a really strange place in your life that you are missing. 

I think you are also missing the point that it was the Dems that held the slaves, it was Republicans that freed them. 



__________________
Just say no to dullards
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,480
Reply with quote  #1791 
Answers as to why Comey and McCabe are to be scrutinized.   Tucker lays it down for you Freshy.




__________________
Just say no to dullards
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,906
Reply with quote  #1792 
He'll never self-educate, Paula likes her some stupid.  He'll see Tucker Carlson is not on the approved list from Duaine.  Duaine quit doing Fox when O'Reilly left
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,803
Reply with quote  #1793 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
You are clearly missing the point.  Perhaps the lib spin machine has you confused.
"
You were there for 400 years and it's all of y'all. It's like we're mentally imprisoned."

He is saying that they are mentally enslaved.  He is speaking of the Dem party and how they try to mentally enslave people of color using pittance government handouts.

Like this:
"I freed a thousand slaves I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."  Harriet Tubman

True freedom is a job, a source of income, taking care of yourself.  Taking care of your family.  No need for government handouts. 

It all starts with that job.  Just not sure how you are missing that.  You must be in a really strange place in your life that you are missing. 

I think you are also missing the point that it was the Dems that held the slaves, it was Republicans that freed them. 




Looks like a choice. What a moron. You can spin it as you like, he is an entitled, media inflated idiot. Can't believe you have put yourself in a position where you have to support somebody like this. What a web we weave...................

__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,630
Reply with quote  #1794 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Here's another Kanye gem. "When you hear about slavery for 400 years ... for 400 years? That sounds like a choice." I think I will resist using this idiot to substantiate anything I ever try to point out. He admitted he was a drug addict and bipolar. 


Since calling people racist is your thing, is this a racist statement?  Is Kanye a racist for having these thoughts?

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,906
Reply with quote  #1795 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


Since calling people racist is your thing, is this a racist statement?  Is Kanye a racist for having these thoughts?


Democrats like scotty and duaine are trying to keep the black man on the plantation.  I doubt he'll let you out of timeout the same day that he let me out.  scotty needs him some diamonds and silk

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,630
Reply with quote  #1796 
Scotty runs from tough questions and substantive debate.  More of a hit and run guy.
__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,906
Reply with quote  #1797 
True, he usually asks for proof because he won't take anything that he doesn't provide as fact, then when provided proof, calls it fake news.  His threshold of proof comes only if he can read it on Snopes. 


__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,906
Reply with quote  #1798 
Of course he did, Paula would not have approved of that.  He is one of a handful ever that threatened another of the 50,000 readers.  The only difference is he threatened with a gun, that may be a first
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,630
Reply with quote  #1799 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Fukk with me in front of her and see what happens. She doesn't share my aversion for hand guns.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,480
Reply with quote  #1800 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Scotty runs from tough questions and substantive debate.  More of a hit and run guy.

If you get too tough with questions does Scotty call the wife and ask her nice to get the gun out?

__________________
Just say no to dullards
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.