Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 114     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,033
Reply with quote  #151 
Mueller's impartiality is being questioned along with the people he brought on his team to do the "investigation". Wait and see what his 7 million dollar report reveals. Unless Trump is indicted, then you will have nothing but the sky to scream at. If the investigation being done by the Congressional committee turns up evidence of collusion between the Clinton Campaign and the Obama administration to use the DOJ, and the FBI to target an opposition political party, that would be an interesting development. I warned Libs about gloating on getting a special prosecutor.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,400
Reply with quote  #152 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Mueller's impartiality is being questioned along with the people he brought on his team to do the "investigation". Wait and see what his 7 million dollar report reveals. Unless Trump is indicted, then you will have nothing but the sky to scream at. If the investigation being done by the Congressional committee turns up evidence of collusion between the Clinton Campaign and the Obama administration to use the DOJ, and the FBI to target an opposition political party, that would be an interesting development. I warned Libs about gloating on getting a special prosecutor.


Not gloating over anything. I see the revelations about Flynn and Popadopoulis telling. These were upper echelon campaign personnel that have admitted lying to the FBI. I have said I'll stand by the Mueller probe, regardless the outcome. If he starts to find things counter to what I think now, I, unlike the trump mafia, will not attempt to discredit the man. I will abide by his findings. Shooting the messenger is a conservative tactic, not mine.

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,033
Reply with quote  #153 
If a special prosecutor is appointed to look into Mueller and his appointees, and also Comey's relationship with the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One deal, and the use of the DOJ, and FBI to target political opponents, would you be OK and accept that as well?
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,400
Reply with quote  #154 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
If a special prosecutor is appointed to look into Mueller and his appointees, and also Comey's relationship with the Clinton Foundation, Uranium One deal, and the use of the DOJ, and FBI to target political opponents, would you be OK and accept that as well?


I don't know. Depends on who and for what evidence. The current charges are a witch hunt. There are currently panels looking into these allegations, independent of Mueller. You're going to have to enlighten me on a couple of your concerns.

1) How could Comey be linked to the Clinton Foundation when his comments about reopening the email investigation created part of the reason Hillary lost the election? Wouldn't the Clinton hit squads just kill him for his actions?

2) What is there to question about the Uranium One deal? There were 9 seperate agencies involved, not just State.

3) What were the instances where the Obama? administration used DOJ and FBI to target political opponents? Don't remember those.

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,863
Reply with quote  #155 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


I don't know. Depends on who and for what evidence. The current charges are a witch hunt. There are currently panels looking into these allegations, independent of Mueller. You're going to have to enlighten me on a couple of your concerns.

1) How could Comey be linked to the Clinton Foundation when his comments about reopening the email investigation created part of the reason Hillary lost the election? Wouldn't the Clinton hit squads just kill him for his actions?
Comey got confused when he cost Hillary the election.  Dems are nefarious but not smart.
2) What is there to question about the Uranium One deal? There were 9 seperate agencies involved, not just State.
Taking bribes while hold office.
3) What were the instances where the Obama? administration used DOJ and FBI to target political opponents? Don't remember those.
Using russian piss dossier to justify FISA warrant on your political opponents (Watergate tier). 

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,400
Reply with quote  #156 
1) How could Comey be linked to the Clinton Foundation when his comments about reopening the email investigation created part of the reason Hillary lost the election? Wouldn't the Clinton hit squads just kill him for his actions?

Comey got confused when he cost Hillary the election.  Dems are nefarious but not smart.
False. Comey is very smart, Try again.  Strike 1

2) What is there to question about the Uranium One deal? There were 9 seperate agencies involved, not just State.

Taking bribes while hold office.
I've never seen any evidence of bribes. Can you back that up with anything but speculation?  Strike 2

3) What were the instances where the Obama? administration used DOJ and FBI to target political opponents? Don't remember those.

Using russian piss dossier to justify FISA warrant on your political opponents (Watergate tier). 

If this were true, and nothing has substantiated your claim, most aspects of the dossier were accurate, with only the most salacious, National Enquirer type stuff unproven. Steele said it was possible, not provable.       Yet Strike 3

Send somebody with more than internet murmurings and conjecture. You have zero proof.

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,037
Reply with quote  #157 
Impeachment is anything but a certainty.  That said, this Administration will be known for this scandal and forever be remembered for wrongdoing of some kind.  The indictments and the guilty pleas have cemented that outcome.  The lies were probably meant to hide the wrongdoing and/or to protect certain individuals.  The wrongdoing or crime may never be discovered but a finding of no inappropriate activity by the Trump campaign or Administration is impossible.  It just couldn't be reconciled with the guilty pleas.  A finding of insufficient evidence to pursue further is a possibility.  Regardless if explanations are possible or not, the American people will always equate the lying with a cover-up of some sort.

As for looking into investigators, Democrats, Hillary, or others being accused of wrongdoing or corruption, as it relates to other events, that's always possible too.  It's irrelevant to these Mueller indictments and guilty pleas but it's possible.  The American people can rest comfortably knowing this Government, run completely by the GOP, will get to the bottom of, or at least thoroughly investigate, any of those issues should they exist.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,415
Reply with quote  #158 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
1) How could Comey be linked to the Clinton Foundation when his comments about reopening the email investigation created part of the reason Hillary lost the election? Wouldn't the Clinton hit squads just kill him for his actions?

Comey got confused when he cost Hillary the election.  Dems are nefarious but not smart.
False. Comey is very smart, Try again.  Strike 1 Comey helped Trump win the election. He's very smart. That's your story?

2) What is there to question about the Uranium One deal? There were 9 seperate agencies involved, not just State.

Taking bribes while hold office.
I've never seen any evidence of bribes. Can you back that up with anything but speculation?  Strike 2

3) What were the instances where the Obama? administration used DOJ and FBI to target political opponents? Don't remember those.

Using russian piss dossier to justify FISA warrant on your political opponents (Watergate tier). 

If this were true, and nothing has substantiated your claim, most aspects of the dossier were accurate, with only the most salacious, National Enquirer type stuff unproven. Steele said it was possible, not provable.       Yet Strike 3 Have you read the Steele Dossier? Which "aspects" (feel free to refer to them by number, because if you've read the dossier you know it's numbered, right?) were "accurate" and how do those prove Trump - Russian collusion? Which could be used to justify a FISA warrant?

Send somebody with more than internet murmurings and conjecture. You have zero proof.  Speaking of "proof," feel free to show us your "proof" that Trump colluded with Russia. I'm sure the NYT, WaPo, and Robert Mueller are interested as well. I'm sure the NYT, WaPo, and Robert Mueller are interested as well.


 

__________________
There are problems in these times, but, oh, none of them are mine.
- Velvet Underground
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,037
Reply with quote  #159 
Some evidence of collusion:

- Trump publicly asking Russia for help in finding Hillary emails.
- Trump Jr meeting with Russians offering dirt on Hillary.
- President Trump dragging his feet on implementing sanctions.
- Individuals pleading guilty to lying to the FBI.
- Trump fired Comey who was looking for evidence of collusion.


As for proof of collusion, that requires a "guilty" verdict by some entity or jury.  Until then, everything can only be called evidence.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,415
Reply with quote  #160 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Some evidence of collusion:

- Trump publicly asking Russia for help in finding Hillary emails. If this is evidence why didn't Obama file charges? Trump *publicly* asked if Russia had emails that the entire US government was (purportedly) looking for. Good luck with that being collusion.
- Trump Jr meeting with Russians offering dirt on Hillary. It's not illegal to meet with Russians. What took place at the meeting that was illegal? Mind you, at the same time, Hillary was actually paying the Russians for dirt on Trump.
- President Trump dragging his feet on implementing sanctions. Good luck proving collusion based on how a President implements his foreign policy. 
- Individuals pleading guilty to lying to the FBI. Not remotely evidence of Trump colluding with Russia. 
- Trump fired Comey who was looking for evidence of collusion.  The FBI as an agency was looking for evidence of collusion. Firing one guy, even the director, would not, and did not, stop that investigation.


As for proof of collusion, that requires a "guilty" verdict by some entity or jury.  Until then, everything can only be called evidence. This is bizarre. Where did you get this formulation?


One last thing: Collusion is not a crime. [wave]



__________________
There are problems in these times, but, oh, none of them are mine.
- Velvet Underground
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,400
Reply with quote  #161 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverInBlue


 


You are getteing derailed. Let's cover the 3 statements. 

1) Comey helped Trump win the election. He's very smart. That's your story? Initial statement was Comey was somehow influenced by HC. My point refutes that, oowwaa  said Comey did it because he waS STUPID. i THINK HE IS SMART, JUST MISHANDLED THE wIENER EMAILS TO A GREAT DEGREE. nOBODY IN CAHOOTS WITH hc WOULD HAVE EVER DONE THAT AT THAT TIME. 

2) Stands

3) Have you read the Steele Dossier? Which "aspects" (feel free to refer to them by number, because if you've read the dossier you know it's numbered, right?) were "accurate" and how do those prove Trump - Russian collusion? Which could be used to justify a FISA warrant? 

The “dossier” is 17 memos concerning President Trump and Russia written by Christopher Steele, a former British intelligence officer, between June 20 and Dec. 13, 2016. Steele produced his memos under a contract with Fusion GPS.

The memos are written as raw intelligence, based on interviews Steele had with unidentified Russian sources (identified, for instance, as “Kremlin insider”). Raw intelligence is essentially high-grade gossip, without the expectation it would be made public unless it is further verified.

CNN reported that the FBI used information in the Steele memos to obtain approval from the secret court that oversees the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) to monitor the communications of Carter Page, who Trump had said was a key adviser on national security issues. Presumably, the FBI had verified the information before it could cite it in court. Steele had quoted an “ethnic Russian close associate” of Trump as saying Page was an intermediary in “a well-developed conspiracy of co-operation” between the Trump campaign and the Russian leadership. Page has adamantly denied any wrongdoing.

 


__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,037
Reply with quote  #162 
You asked for evidence so some was provided.  Never expected someone on the Right to accept the evidence.  As for filing charges, evidence has to be sufficient enough to obtain a guilty verdict, be it a jury or a public opinion verdict.  We probably aren't there yet and we may never be there.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,400
Reply with quote  #163 
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverInBlue


One last thing: Collusion is not a crime. [wave]




I like John Dean's take. While the word collusion may not be used in the verbage of the law, it does describe the action. 

‘Collusion is the perfect word to cover such crimes’
John W. Dean was Richard Nixon’s White House counsel. He served a four-month sentence for his role in Watergate.

It was the fake legal analysis by Fox News in June—claiming that “collusion” with a foreign government violated no law—that prompted me to look. Surely Fox knows it fooled only fools. Collusion is the descriptive word the news media has settled on to cover many potential illegal actions by the Trump campaign, which could range from aiding and abetting (18 USC 2) to conspiracy per se (18 USC 371) to conspiring to violate several potentially applicable laws like: 18 USC 1030—fraud and related activity in connection with computers; 18 USC 1343—wire fraud; or 52 USC 30121—contributions and donations by foreign nationals. Also, 18 USC 2381—for, contrary to a widespread belief that there must be a declared war, the Justice Department as recently as 2006 indicted for “aid and comfort” to our enemies, the form of collusion better known as treason. Collusion is the perfect word to cover such crimes, pejorative and inclusive.


__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,062
Reply with quote  #164 
dewey and pop-n-fresh are getting frantic.
__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,400
Reply with quote  #165 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
dewey and pop-n-fresh are getting frantic.


Frantic? Sitting around on a Saturday. Pretty relaxed actually. You place way too much importance on my opinions of the circle. At some point, I just know I'm going to make the one, inarguable point that makes one of you say, "you know, that might be right". Until then, in and out, blitzkrieg approach.

__________________
Lock him up! Lock him up!
Yay Mueller!
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,118
Reply with quote  #166 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
dewey and pop-n-fresh are getting frantic.


They've been here all day, everyday LMAO

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,037
Reply with quote  #167 
"One last thing: Collusion is not a crime."


That I don't know.  I think legal minds may disagree about this statement.  That said, it boggles the mind why people keep asking "where's the evidence of collusion".  It seems a little more evidence comes out every week.  In fact, a recent poll says 2/3 of Americans believe the individuals in the Trump campaign had inappropriate dealings with Russia.  Four out of ten Republicans agree.  Public opinion has come to their verdict and I'm confident the guilty pleas helped them along.  Whether the evidence is sufficient for a legal or political penalty to be applied remains a question to be answered.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/363664-4-in-10-republicans-think-senior-trump-advisers-had-improper

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,118
Reply with quote  #168 
More polls by dewy, quite an obsession he has
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,062
Reply with quote  #169 
Roger that. Drumpf is done, dems have 2018 and 2020 in the bag. Game over, dems won. Winning looks good on them.
__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,118
Reply with quote  #170 
hilLIARy 2016, Michelle 2024, Madonna could have beat Donald

Polls say Bernie was a loser so the DNC made him a loser

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,062
Reply with quote  #171 
Trump in survival mode. Mueller is building a guillotine. gop is gone. The dnc and libs are strong and are the peoples chioce. Inclusive, diverse, caring. It's really a pollster's dream.  Dewey has always been right. It is about time that dewey returned triumphant, and took a victory lap. I miss dewey.
__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,118
Reply with quote  #172 
Yes, polls say impeachment imminent, hilLIARy won't have to visit Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania.  obama greatest president ever, hilLIARy will be next to greatest, hilLIARy most qualified, Texas will turn blue, Franken is people's choice, California fires caused from lack of rain, oceans have lots of water, hurricanes are caused by global warming.  More polls please
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,863
Reply with quote  #173 
Polls are now saying the internets has sceerrry bad things on it.  CNN only from now on.
__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,140
Reply with quote  #174 
I is scared of internets.
Heard many scary things

__________________
Bring back PGP
#SCOTUS x two +
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,415
Reply with quote  #175 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25


I noticed you committed a crime by not adding the link that you copied this article from.  In searching for this quote, I found it interesting several other opinions in that article state that collusion is not a crime.  How about that!

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story/2017/07/12/what-is-collusion-215366


Yup, that's dishonest AF.

Also didn't include the post he responded to, or more importantly the post before and after that post, another sign of dishonesty, supposedly. [rofl]
 

__________________
There are problems in these times, but, oh, none of them are mine.
- Velvet Underground
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,033
Reply with quote  #176 
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/deep-state-fbi-knew-russia-funneled-millions-clinton-foundation-uranium-deal-nothing/

http://www.foxnews.com/transcript/2017/10/17/fbi-uncovered-russian-bribery-plot-before-uranium-deal.html

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/10/how_much_did_mueller_and_rosenstein_know_about_uranium_one.html

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,118
Reply with quote  #177 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Polls are now saying the internets has sceerrry bad things on it.  CNN only from now on.


Polls say, polls never fail.  Poll says

  • A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation. 
  • Challenge what you read on the internet. 
  • Our nation's security is in our hands. 
  • Don't be duped by misinformation.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,415
Reply with quote  #178 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
I've read about Ohr. Ohr met with a reputable ally, British, intelligence operative, Steele. The Steele dossier, for the most part, has been substantiated. The trump campaign information was spot on. Only the most salacious parts, the trump sexcapades were presented as possible, not definite.      Yet.
Putin has something on trump and it's just a matter of time. Might not be sex, might be loans. Business. We'll see.


In your readings about Ohr, did you learn that his wife worked for Fusion GPS?

Yes, the same Fusion GPS that was paid by Hillary Clinton to gather information from the Russians that would help her win an election.

Yessiree folks, the wife of the just demoted DOJ official worked for the firm behind the anti-Trump dossier paid for by Clinton.

Can you say “collusion?” “Conspiracy?”

__________________
There are problems in these times, but, oh, none of them are mine.
- Velvet Underground
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,037
Reply with quote  #179 
Robert Mueller is a Republican once nominated to head the FBI by President Bush.  He was confirmed 98-0.  If we were to use the "six degrees of separation" partisan dance, Democrats would have to conclude this man couldn't properly investigate a President who was a Republican.  Instead we find the Republicans bashing this Marine Corp officer because he has indicted two members of the Trump circle and had two others plead guilty to lying.  Chances of coming to any verdict all sides would agree upon is about one in a trillion.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,033
Reply with quote  #180 
OK, Mueller got guilty pleas from two people on a process crime of lying to the FBI, not on conspiracy charges. That said, If it is proven that Ohr who was part of Mueller's team acted along with his wife in bringing the Dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign to the FBI for investigation, and subsequently led to the surveillance of an opposition political campaign, would you consider that a conspiracy?
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.