Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,595
Reply with quote  #1 
I can't recall if a GOP member of the house did this to President Obama or not?

House will vote by the end of the week.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/11/dem-rep-al-green-introduces-articles-impeachment-against-trump-forcing-vote.html

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,427
Reply with quote  #2 
baaaaaaaaaaaaaawhaahahhahahahahaha.  Free salt. 
__________________
Just say no to dullards
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,091
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
I can't recall if a GOP member of the house did this to President Obama or not?

House will vote by the end of the week.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/11/dem-rep-al-green-introduces-articles-impeachment-against-trump-forcing-vote.html

We would have heard the left wailing long and loud about racism.
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #4 
Nixon
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,091
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
Nixon


What does Nixon have to do with this?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 6,927
Reply with quote  #6 
Rude dog is a little slow.
__________________
#SCOTUS x two


rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #7 
The idiocy of the cultist members of the Mics. forum is boundless. Nixon resigned the office of the Presidency  in order to " hasten the start of the process of healing which is so desperately needed in America." So if you dumbasses can't put two and two together, then a pox on you. Trump, like Nixon is a megalomaniac, a disgrace to this country. While I support the movement to rid this great country of corrupt criminal professional politicians, we elected the wrong messenger. Do the math. Dems hate Trump and so does half of his own party. Presidency by twitter is an abject failure. Resign or be the  1st to be impeached.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,427
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
Nixon

baaaawhwhahahahahahahah  your killing me. 

__________________
Just say no to dullards
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,427
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
The idiocy of the cultist members of the Mics. forum is boundless. Nixon resigned the office of the Presidency  in order to " hasten the start of the process of healing which is so desperately needed in America." So if you dumbasses can't put two and two together, then a pox on you. Trump, like Nixon is a megalomaniac, a disgrace to this country. While I support the movement to rid this great country of corrupt criminal professional politicians, we elected the wrong messenger. Do the math. Dems hate Trump and so does half of his own party. Presidency by twitter is an abject failure. Resign or be the  1st to be impeached.

a pox.  hhahahhahahahahah.   Would that be a super salty pox?

__________________
Just say no to dullards
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,091
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
The idiocy of the cultist members of the Mics. forum is boundless. Nixon resigned the office of the Presidency  in order to " hasten the start of the process of healing which is so desperately needed in America." So if you dumbasses can't put two and two together, then a pox on you. Trump, like Nixon is a megalomaniac, a disgrace to this country. While I support the movement to rid this great country of corrupt criminal professional politicians, we elected the wrong messenger. Do the math. Dems hate Trump and so does half of his own party. Presidency by twitter is an abject failure. Resign or be the  1st to be impeached.


Try to follow along, you retard.  Nixon obstructed justice, was impeached, and resigned in disgrace.  One begat the next begat the next.

What has Trump done to justify impeachment?  I know you won't have an answer because you're probably already drunk on salted-up Tecates.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,796
Reply with quote  #11 
Trump reportedly told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak he fired Comey after facing “great pressure because of Russia,” and noting, "I’m not under investigation." 
Democratic Representative Al Green of Texas says that’s enough to say the president in fact obstructed justice in an attempt to weaken the federal investigation into his campaign and administration. Other lawmakers have pointed to Trump’s various international business dealings and the Trump Organization’s profiting off the presidency as other grounds for impeachment, though the immediate focus has largely rested on the Russian investigation.

Clinton lying got him impeached. That makes trump a lock cinch.

__________________
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #12 
What's worst, a retard or a Poobag? Answer -  a Donald Trump supporting racist Poobag. And you Ubub, define your stance on 45. It is very popular to accuse others of name calling, rather than address the topic. Please oh please you zenophobic wannabe Christians justify yourselves without bringing ethnicity into your argument. Bet you can't.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,091
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Trump reportedly told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak he fired Comey after facing “great pressure because of Russia,” and noting, "I’m not under investigation." 
Democratic Representative Al Green of Texas says that’s enough to say the president in fact obstructed justice in an attempt to weaken the federal investigation into his campaign and administration. Other lawmakers have pointed to Trump’s various international business dealings and the Trump Organization’s profiting off the presidency as other grounds for impeachment, though the immediate focus has largely rested on the Russian investigation.

Clinton lying got him impeached. That makes trump a lock cinch.


Then why hasn't it happened?  They've been investigating for close to a year.  If it's such a cinch, what is going on?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,091
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
What's worst, a retard or a Poobag? Answer -  a Donald Trump supporting racist Poobag. And you Ubub, define your stance on 45. It is very popular to accuse others of name calling, rather than address the topic. Please oh please you zenophobic wannabe Christians justify yourselves without bringing ethnicity into your argument. Bet you can't.


Why don't you answer the question, dumbass?

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,120
Reply with quote  #15 
trump is an idiot, but he has not, as of yet, committed highs crimes and misdemeanors to justify impeachment.

there is no recall provision in the Constitution.  Dems are fools to try to use impeachment as a recall.  It will go nowhere, and they'll look stupid.

Worst of all is the idea that, because you don't like him, you'd file impeachment indictments. 

That is not how it works, and is damaging to the country.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,091
Reply with quote  #16 
I agree with Mike.  Like him, I did not vote for Trump and I cringe at many of his tweets.  But, up to now, there has been zero justification for impeachment.

But go ahead Rudy, tell us why the parallel to Nixon makes sense.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #17 
Dumb, old, fool, quotes Al Green of Texas, can't make this schitt up.  What a fool and his tamale boy tag team.  Cut the salt, it's bad for your health tamale boy
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,091
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Dumb, old, fool, quotes Al Green of Texas, can't make this schitt up.  What a fool and his tamale boy tag team.  Cut the salt, it's bad for your health tamale boy


Shh - it's siesta time.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #19 
I win bigots.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #20 
Yeah you win again tamale boy, come back when you aren't calling people dumbasses and xenophobes (all the while misspelling zenophobic [xenophobic]).  

You're such a chum slinger but your sauce is weak, too many mild chilies in your sauce tamale boy.  Spice it up with some jalapenos or habaneros. 

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,091
Reply with quote  #21 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
I win bigots.


What you typed is that you have won a prize of bigots.  What you wanted to type was:

I win, bigots.

Glad I could help.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
I agree with Mike.  Like him, I did not vote for Trump and I cringe at many of his tweets.  But, up to now, there has been zero justification for impeachment.

But go ahead Rudy, tell us why the parallel to Nixon makes sense.


He can't, he just likes to type Nixon.  Makes him feel useful

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #23 
 Congratulations keepitredneck, was wondering which miscreant was going to look it up 1st. Thought phonetics would slip by unnoticed. Still applies however. Be sure and tell your Senora this Chihuahua has plenty of fight left in him.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,427
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Trump reportedly told Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and Ambassador to the U.S. Sergey Kislyak he fired Comey after facing “great pressure because of Russia,” and noting, "I’m not under investigation." 
Democratic Representative Al Green of Texas says that’s enough to say the president in fact obstructed justice in an attempt to weaken the federal investigation into his campaign and administration. Other lawmakers have pointed to Trump’s various international business dealings and the Trump Organization’s profiting off the presidency as other grounds for impeachment, though the immediate focus has largely rested on the Russian investigation.

Clinton lying got him impeached. That makes trump a lock cinch.

old news. nuthingburger then, nothingburger now.  not even mentioned in the filing.  double nothingburger to go.

__________________
Just say no to dullards
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
 Congratulations keepitredneck, was wondering which miscreant was going to look it up 1st. Thought phonetics would slip by unnoticed. Still applies however. Be sure and tell your Senora this Chihuahua has plenty of fight left in him.


I'll tell her.  She likes nicknames, tamale boy is not racist.  It's a term of endearment.  My nieces and nephews call me white bread and have for 20+ years.  If you're a thin skinned Mexicano, I see why your sauce is so weak and you get your feelings hurt so easily.  Sure your name isn't Rudi?

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #26 
Learned the xenophobe thing 15 years ago when the libtards first started slinging it around like they do the word racist.  It cheapens the word and you need to be more verbally selective, than always going along with the crowd.  Now, next time before you use a word, learn how to spell it or it makes you look more like a kook than you already do.
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,796
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
trump is an idiot, but he has not, as of yet, committed highs crimes and misdemeanors to justify impeachment.

there is no recall provision in the Constitution.  Dems are fools to try to use impeachment as a recall.  It will go nowhere, and they'll look stupid.

Worst of all is the idea that, because you don't like him, you'd file impeachment indictments. 

That is not how it works, and is damaging to the country.


Clinton was impeached for lying and getting caught. trump has more than enough grounds to burn in impeachment hell for that offense.

__________________
rudymartinez

Registered:
Posts: 546
Reply with quote  #28 
When among wolves, one must howl. Look forward to your Christmas greetings.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,163
Reply with quote  #29 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Clinton was impeached for lying and getting caught. trump has more than enough grounds to burn in impeachment hell for that offense.


Doofus, that WASN'T EVEN MENTIONED in the impeachment filing. Spin that.

__________________

"A principled loser is just another kind of loser – an especially annoying kind because he never seems to shut his Zima-hole about his precious principles."

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,796
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudymartinez
 Congratulations keepitredneck, was wondering which miscreant was going to look it up 1st. Thought phonetics would slip by unnoticed. Still applies however. Be sure and tell your Senora this Chihuahua has plenty of fight left in him.


Rudy, you might as well give up on KIR. Arguing with him is like trying to teach an alligator to throw a rise ball. Doesn't have the tools. KIR doesn't have the cells, mainly the Ed McMahon for Pdad and Graycie, can only fire mindless invectives about ....tards, .....turds,......rhaycists......you'll get nothing from him, or narrator. Keep trying with Pdad and mikec. pablum and even uwa offer a semblance of intelligence at times. Graycie is interesting at times. Kind of a cross between Pdad and KIR. Hard to figure. It is fun to get em spitting and hacking.

__________________
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.