Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Over one decade:

Bernie's estate tax revenue: $2.2T
AOC's income tax revenue: $700B
Warren's wealth tax revenue: $2.75T

Medicare for all cost: $32.6T
Free college cost: $470B
Green New Deal cost: $49.1T

ouch.  Those numbers smack a person right in the face.  

However will they get them to pencil out?

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #62 
You forgot the insurance premiums that won't be necessary and the taxes paid in return. Honest mistake.
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #63 
Of course they did.

Insurance Company has 1 million 64 year olds in their pool. They determine they must charge them $10,000 for health insurance. Now Medicare says pay $10,000 to Uncle Sam and have Medicare. Do this for all ages and tell us how this so called $32T cost factors into this?



__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
You forgot the insurance premiums that won't be necessary and the taxes paid in return. Honest mistake.

Not even $1.2T  better sharpen that pencil.  This is going to end badly. 

Fun part will be when the American voter realizes this means unfettered free blank check for layabouts and drug addicts and working folks can go f' themselves as they will still have a capability to pay something, and dems need that money to fund the layabouts and drug addicts. 

It is how socialism works, as a necessity.  

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #65 
304,000 jobs added in January - higher than expected.

Meanwhile, Ilhan Omar is suggesting that a 90% top marginal rate is not out of the question.

As the economy roars thanks to lower taxes and fewer regulations, Democrats double-down on policies that would bring the economy to its knees.  Makes no sense at all.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
December’s number, however, was revised down to 222,000 from 312,000 previously.


Always look at the hype factor.........The economy is fragile..........The Fed is delaying the bubble bursting...........Interest-rates are going down instead of up where they should be going...........Bond yields are not where they need to be............The debt bubble isn't being addressed............Still kicking the can down the road...........

The runaway growth of debt must be stopped...........If it remains unchecked, the danger of deflation becomes greater............Deflation will result in a recession.........

bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #67 
Trump would be much better off if the Fed would raise rates aggressively and get hold of this runaway debt...........Allow the markets to take the hit now, instead of later..........

I support Trump, but, the truth is that Trump has been taking advantage of the Fed printing money just like the past Presidents have done..........It's a cancer that feeds off itself.............
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #68 
175,000 of those jobs were federal employees going back to work, according to Potus on Sirius. 
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #69 
I agree that the Fed should not be artificially holding down interest rates as they've done for the past 10 years.  But understand that rising interest rates will exacerbate the debt problem.

The only way to get the debt under control is to make the very difficult decision to fix social security and Medicare.

On the one hand, you have certain leftists in this forum complaining about the debt (but only for the last two years) and on the other hand, you have the Democrat candidates for president promising Medicare for all and other unsustainable programs.

You can't increase government largesse and deal with the debt at the same time.  There simply isn't enough taxable income and wealth to make the math work.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,844
Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Trump would be much better off if the Fed would raise rates aggressively and get hold of this runaway debt...........Allow the markets to take the hit now, instead of later..........

I support Trump, but, the truth is that Trump has been taking advantage of the Fed printing money just like the past Presidents have done..........It's a cancer that feeds off itself.............



Agreed. In this era, trough-feeding politicians are unable and unwilling to pull the bandaid off a problem and take the pain now, rather than wait until it becomes 10X worse. Those rates need to keep going up now.

__________________
Epstein was murdered
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #71 
Pabar, you of all people should know it's not just Government debt that's gonna take-down our economy.............Government doesn't have to pay-back debt - they just keep borrowing and grow the deficit............Congress just puts off confronting the bubble...........

Corporate-debt is every bit an even bigger problem............Cash has been virtually free for quite a while, now...........Corporations do have to eventually pay-back their debt..........When cash is virtually free, the way they do it is to borrow more cash...........Corporate debt has skyrocketed and has created a huge bubble that eventually has to be confronted............
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,103
Reply with quote  #72 
The Dems are in all on stopping the Starbucks CEO from running for POTUS as an independent.  The whole machine is out to smear him, because he things free Medicare for all, 70% tax brackets, and abortion at birth are all stupid ideas.

A lifelong Dem, who many of us find to be some some of socialist himself, being excoriated by Dems because he thinks they have gone way too left, and will damage the country.

There was a guy named Dewey around here who absolutely delighted, and egged on constantly, the divisions created by trump in the last election.

I wonder what Dewey thinks about this major rift in the Dems.  This guy Schultz is likely a much more credible threat than third parties were last go round.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Pabar, you of all people should know it's not just Government debt that's gonna take-down our economy.............Government doesn't have to pay-back debt - they just keep borrowing and grow the deficit............Congress just puts off confronting the bubble...........

Corporate-debt is every bit an even bigger problem............Cash has been virtually free for quite a while, now...........Corporations do have to eventually pay-back their debt..........When cash is virtually free, the way they do it is to borrow more cash...........Corporate debt has skyrocketed and has created a huge bubble that eventually has to be confronted............


Government debt does have to be paid back in some way.  In places like Venezuela it happens through severe currency devaluation which has devastating consequences of its own.

Corporation of course have debt.  But their current valuations, which are too high, are driven by speculation.  When that bubble bursts, we'll have something akin to 2008 or worse.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #74 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
The Dems are in all on stopping the Starbucks CEO from running for POTUS as an independent.  The whole machine is out to smear him, because he things free Medicare for all, 70% tax brackets, and abortion at birth are all stupid ideas.

A lifelong Dem, who many of us find to be some some of socialist himself, being excoriated by Dems because he thinks they have gone way too left, and will damage the country.

There was a guy named Dewey around here who absolutely delighted, and egged on constantly, the divisions created by trump in the last election.

I wonder what Dewey thinks about this major rift in the Dems.  This guy Schultz is likely a much more credible threat than third parties were last go round.
I think he wrote a lot of schitt that he didn't actually believe, I've had that talk with bhblue and woody and as evidenced by his disappearance, dewey didn't stand behind what he pretended to believe.

Yes mike, the division in the dem with the emergence of the new (AOC; Maxine Waters), far-left, (Antifa) radical arm of the party is delightful to watch and could be their excuse for the 2020 election.  If they lose again, it won't be the choice made by Americans that did them in, they'll have to have a scapegoat.  

Too bad, spineless, lack of conviction, romper wearing, dewey couldn't stay and defend his weak claims.

The Starbucks CEO is good for the Repubs, he helps highlight how far left-wing extreme some of them are willing to go to destroy their party, the part that the bloody pantsuit didn't destroy.



__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
As the economy roars thanks to lower taxes and fewer regulations, Democrats double-down on policies that would bring the economy to its knees.  Makes no sense at all.


Obama brought UE rate down from 7.5% to 4.9%. Trump brought it down to 3.9%. Obama lowered our budget deficit while adding jobs and lowering unemployment. Trump had to borrow billions, driving deficit near a trillion, to fuel economy and lower unemployment. What doesn’t make sense are those who claim Obama did a horrible job on the economy and Trump is doing a great job. Anybody can borrow money to stimulate growth. Wait until you see a slowdown in the next couple years as many predict.

__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,844
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
I think he wrote a lot of schitt that he didn't actually believe, I've had that talk with bhblue and woody and as evidenced by his disappearance, dewey didn't stand behind what he pretended to believe.

Yes mike, the division in the dem with the emergence of the new (AOC; Maxine Waters), far-left, (Antifa) radical arm of the party is delightful to watch and could be their excuse for the 2020 election.  If they lose again, it won't be the choice made by Americans that did them in, they'll have to have a scapegoat.  

Too bad, spineless, lack of conviction, romper wearing, dewey couldn't stay and defend his weak claims.

The Starbucks CEO is good for the Repubs, he helps highlight how far left-wing extreme some of them are willing to go to destroy their party, the part that the bloody pantsuit didn't destroy.





Spot on from where I sit.

__________________
Epstein was murdered
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
from where I sit.

hehe cracks me up everytime.  That dewey cat used to be such a condescending prick.  Glad he is gone. 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Government debt does have to be paid back in some way.  In places like Venezuela it happens through severe currency devaluation which has devastating consequences of its own.

Corporation of course have debt.  But their current valuations, which are too high, are driven by speculation.  When that bubble bursts, we'll have something akin to 2008 or worse.

Exactly why the Fed must be cautious about the speed and amount of rate raises.  Especially doing them while we are trade waring with China. 

You start piling up the negative pressure from the Corporate debt with the negative pressure from China tarriffs with a bunch of negative with Fed interest hikes. 

Things will look a lot better if we can get the fed rate up around 4 to 4.5, but we have to do it slowly so we can work through that corporate debt, and not undercut our negotiating strengthwith the chinese. 

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #79 
Democratic Party over the last 7 days:

-Full-term abortion
-90% tax rate
-Infanticide
-KKK/blackface
-Complete gov takeover of healthcare
-Banning all semi-auto guns
-Supported murderous Venezuelan Maduro regime
-Stood by Democrat who belonged to Holocaust denier group

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 7,813
Reply with quote  #80 
I repeat, turn off the car radio. As one member often says, you’re being brainwashed.



__________________

When an individual, President or otherwise, mocks women’s looks and trashes fellow human beings, it’s a sad representation of mankind or, in this case, a sad representation of our Country as a whole.  If this man were a Teacher, Producer, Coach, Scout leader, or some other person expected to handle himself with integrity, he’d be long gone from his position by now.

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,844
Reply with quote  #81 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
Democratic Party over the last 7 days:

-Full-term abortion
-90% tax rate
-Infanticide
-KKK/blackface
-Complete gov takeover of healthcare
-Banning all semi-auto guns
-Supported murderous Venezuelan Maduro regime
-Stood by Democrat who belonged to Holocaust denier group



All true. Weird how the libs make all of these claims, then their minions literally deny that these claims were made. The lack of connection to facts seems to be a hallmark of the lib brain.

__________________
Epstein was murdered
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #82 
None of these points are remotely relevant. They are only issues if you exaggerate the negatives and misrepresent the incident. Va governor is not being supported by any major democrat groups. 
__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

woody

Registered:
Posts: 12,085
Reply with quote  #83 
Care to address the rest of the items on the list?
__________________
if you would have told me in early 2019 that the Dems having captured the House of Representatives would somehow figure out a way to turn their sh!t show into a Republican majority in all branches of government, I would have not believed it. Thanks Dems for reinforcing my theory that ignorance can be overcome with proper education, and that stupidity is a chosen way of life. 

If you like your Impeachment, then you can keep your Impeachment. The Federal Government is not taking your Impeachment away.
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,646
Reply with quote  #84 
I had typed the same but didn’t post since I knew there would be no answer forth coming. Just deflection and denial.
__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 8,529
Reply with quote  #85 
-Full-term abortion  A few locales trying to head off potential SC ruling on Roe v Wade. Nobody wants to abort healthy, full term children, where the birth doesn't threaten the life of the mother.

-90% tax rate Marginal tax rate on income in excess of certain limits. Has been in effect previously.


-Infanticide   Mass murders of kindergarten kids? Haven't seen that one.


-KKK/blackface   No excuse, except it was a different time. 

-Complete gov takeover of healthcare   Got me here. No problem. 

-Banning all semi-auto guns  Not me. Want you to be responsible if you let criminals get your gun. If they do, you lose the right to gun ownership if it happens too frequently. Some do, most want better background checks and limits on amount of or registration of ammo sales.
-Supported murderous Venezuelan Maduro regime  Who did this?

-Stood by Democrat who belonged to Holocaust denier group  Not sure what this is about.

__________________
Charlie Dent on CNN this morning, "trump knows the cost of everything, but the value of nothing". Pretty well sums him up.

Innuendo
Assumption
Exaggeration
Unfounded conspiracy nonsense
Outright lies
As stated by the last real president, "they are just saying stuff"

Barack Obama

pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
-Full-term abortion  A few locales trying to head off potential SC ruling on Roe v Wade. Nobody wants to abort healthy, full term children, where the birth doesn't threaten the life of the mother.  Iceland, UK, New York, Virginia.

-90% tax rate Marginal tax rate on income in excess of certain limits. Has been in effect previously.  After WWII to pay for the war.


-Infanticide   Mass murders of kindergarten kids? Haven't seen that one.  See Ralph Northam.


-KKK/blackface   No excuse, except it was a different time. This is a terrible answer.  It happened in 1984 - one year before Virginia elected their first African-American to a statewide post.

-Complete gov takeover of healthcare   Got me here. No problem.  You have no problem with a complete takeover of healthcare?

-Banning all semi-auto guns  Not me. Want you to be responsible if you let criminals get your gun. If they do, you lose the right to gun ownership if it happens too frequently. Some do, most want better background checks and limits on amount of or registration of ammo sales.  Kamala Harris
-Supported murderous Venezuelan Maduro regime  Who did this?  AOC, Tlaib

-Stood by Democrat who belonged to Holocaust denier group  Not sure what this is about.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #87 
SCOTUS just said they'll hear arguments about adding citizenship question to the census.  Naturally, Democrats are opposed because the truth may cost them "representation" if it's discovered that non-citizens are counted in the distribution of House seats.

Always about the politics for Democrats.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #88 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
SCOTUS just said they'll hear arguments about adding citizenship question to the census.  Naturally, Democrats are opposed because the truth may cost them "representation" if it's discovered that non-citizens are counted in the distribution of House seats.

Always about the politics for Democrats.


democrat's game is a game of deception.  Even the DNC plays the deception game on the biggest stage of them all.  It's all about deception in Washington, D.C.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #89 
[Dz4lbsPU0AA-AfC]
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,646
Reply with quote  #90 
Talk about disenfranchising voters. The gov is basically telling his constituents their vote means nothing and will not be counted.
Note how the dems only like the parts of the Constitution that fit their agenda
Colorado's Governor will sign a measure to award his state’s electoral votes to the winner of the national popular vote, moving a country-wide coalition one step closer to circumventing the electoral college

__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.