Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 4      1   2   3   4   Next
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,198
Reply with quote  #1 
The Democrats have allowed AOC, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib to pull the party into the radical spectrum of leftism.

Cortez got 110,000 votes in her election victory.
Omar got 268,000 votes
Tlaib got 28,000 votes

So these three, who received about 400,000 votes total, have completely taken over the Democrat Party.  How did you leftists let this happen?  How did you let these three dangerous radicals dictate the direction of the party?

Unless the economy tanks hard in the next two years, I don't see how the American public supports Dems in 2020.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,768
Reply with quote  #2 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
The Democrats have allowed AOC, Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib to pull the party into the radical spectrum of leftism.

Cortez got 110,000 votes in her election victory.
Omar got 268,000 votes
Tlaib got 28,000 votes

So these three, who received about 400,000 votes total, have completely taken over the Democrat Party.  How did you leftists let this happen?  How did you let these three dangerous radicals dictate the direction of the party?

Unless the economy tanks hard in the next two years, I don't see how the American public supports Dems in 2020.


You are delusional. They are weighing in and will be accounted for. Far different than taking control. They are just getting the headlines, currently.

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,198
Reply with quote  #3 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


You are delusional. They are weighing in and will be accounted for. Far different than taking control. They are just getting the headlines, currently.


I don't think Harris would have proposed eliminating private health insurance without these three lunatics pushing fringe policies.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,701
Reply with quote  #4 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


So these three, who received about 400,000 votes total, have completely taken over the Democrat Party. 


Only in the mind of an extreme Rightist.  Again, I wish you would inform us who put these thoughts into your head.  Rush?  Hannity?  A book?  Explain to the readers why your opinion has merit and is not simply comments you picked up from some right wing whacko.

Edit:  Single payer and Medicare for all is the same thing.  These ideas have been around for a long time.

__________________
Worst propaganda over last decade...

1)  Telling Americans Hillary would be locked up
2)  Telling Americans Obama born in Africa
3)  Telling Americans millions of illegals vote
4)  Telling Americans Mexico would pay for a wall
5)  Telling Americans GOP would introduce better healthcare plan

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,958
Reply with quote  #5 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61
So these three, who received about 400,000 votes total, have completely taken over the Democrat Party.  How did you leftists let this happen?  How did you let these three dangerous radicals dictate the direction of the party?


Very solid analysis.  I think we could be heading to a split in the dem party, depending on who the nominee is.  
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 19,146
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


Very solid analysis.  I think we could be heading to a split in the dem party, depending on who the nominee is.  

Add in Shultz running as a centrist democrat and the lines are definitely getting drawn.

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 19,146
Reply with quote  #7 
If the Republicans could just keep the stupid globalist from aligning with big government socialism, things could really come together for them.
__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 4,881
Reply with quote  #8 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


You are delusional. They are weighing in and will be accounted for. Far different than taking control. They are just getting the headlines, currently.


You guys have no idea how dangerous it is to let 2 militant female muslim jew haters into American offices.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,768
Reply with quote  #9 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough


You guys have no idea how dangerous it is to let 2 militant female muslim jew haters into American offices.


Janie, you have no ideas...............

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,198
Reply with quote  #10 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough


You guys have no idea how dangerous it is to let 2 militant female muslim jew haters into American offices.


Believe me - I definitely know.  Muslims are not satisfied with anything other than complete conversion or elimination of all non-believers.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,198
Reply with quote  #11 
AOC, among others, wants to eliminate ICE.  Radical, radical, radical.
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,701
Reply with quote  #12 
You know how often the Right likes to chuckle and claim they enjoy when Trump triggers Democrats?  It appears the Right has been triggered by a young lady from New York.


__________________
Worst propaganda over last decade...

1)  Telling Americans Hillary would be locked up
2)  Telling Americans Obama born in Africa
3)  Telling Americans millions of illegals vote
4)  Telling Americans Mexico would pay for a wall
5)  Telling Americans GOP would introduce better healthcare plan

1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 4,881
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Janie, you have no ideas...............


Fresh...refute my statement with some knowledge of the goals of Islam...please.
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,701
Reply with quote  #14 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


Believe me - I definitely know.  Muslims are not satisfied with anything other than complete conversion or elimination of all non-believers.


Again, how do you know?  Let us know where your conclusions are coming from so we can check the source.

In Venezuela, they have locked up the political opposition.  Here in the United States, the Trump Party tried to do the same thing in 2016 and Republicans are blindly focused on a Muslim woman elected to Congress. 


__________________
Worst propaganda over last decade...

1)  Telling Americans Hillary would be locked up
2)  Telling Americans Obama born in Africa
3)  Telling Americans millions of illegals vote
4)  Telling Americans Mexico would pay for a wall
5)  Telling Americans GOP would introduce better healthcare plan

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,768
Reply with quote  #15 
There are five tenets of Islam, which serve as the five primary obligations that all Muslims believe they must follow-essentially, the basic foundation for Muslim life. The first tenet is called Shahadah and is a testimony of faith that proclaims Allah is the one and only true god and that Muhammed is God's messenger.
The Five Tenets of Islam - Video & Lesson …

study.com/academy/lesson/the-five-tenet…

Looked through these and found no mention of hate. Are you referring to the actions of individuals, rather than tenets, of this religion? Is it sort of like equating all christians with the ones that blow up abortion clinics?

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,714
Reply with quote  #16 
perhaps like your equating all gun owners to criminals that use guns
Your ignorance is only supervised by your stupidity
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,768
Reply with quote  #17 
Exceeded? Superseded? Tweeted? Where do criminals get their guns? Can't buy a gun if you have a record. If you give a criminal a gun and he breaks the law with it, why wouldn't you accept some responsibility? 
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,714
Reply with quote  #18 
So now it’s if you give a criminal a gun.
On that point you have been shown numerous times how your Democrat controlled cities do not persur charges against those that supply throw away guns to their criminal buddies. You know. Muh racism and all. You can only play village idiot for so long before you aren’t pretending anymore
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 4,004
Reply with quote  #19 
His talking points



https://www.huffingtonpost.com/tom-harvey/if-you-let-your-guns-get-_b_4155975.html

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,768
Reply with quote  #20 
You can give it to them by having it stolen. You guys have to look so hard to find errors. It was right under your nose, but you're not interested in the truth. Nobody has shot a hole in this scenario. Just b1tched about it. You own a killing machine......keep it where criminals can't use it. Simple.
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,714
Reply with quote  #21 
As usual you never address an issue or answer a question. You just spew talking points. What a whirling dervish or emotional nonsense you are
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,768
Reply with quote  #22 
You just don't want to be held accountable for your bang bang. 
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,714
Reply with quote  #23 
Another deflection from the point raised because your argument is a bunch of emotion. When presented with actual facts on gun crimes you run away to your hidey hole
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,768
Reply with quote  #24 
The fact is, these criminals get their guns from somewhere. Take away the source. Irresponsible gun owners that allow them to be stolen. How can you disagree with this?
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,958
Reply with quote  #25 
Because criminalizing the use of an inanimate object would never stand up in court.

Let’s try and stick to sensible solutions.
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,714
Reply with quote  #26 
The sources is other criminals that dem prosecutors refuse to charge and sentence under existing laws. Your myth of all theses stolen guns being used in crimes is just that, a myth. If ignorance kept you from posting you wouldn’t be here
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,768
Reply with quote  #27 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Because criminalizing the use of an inanimate object would never stand up in court.

Let’s try and stick to sensible solutions.


You know this because...............................?

Is a car an inanimate object?

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,768
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
The sources is other criminals that dem prosecutors refuse to charge and sentence under existing laws. Your myth of all theses stolen guns being used in crimes is just that, a myth. If ignorance kept you from posting you wouldn’t be here


YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another Conspiracy.........................

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,714
Reply with quote  #29 
Just Keep Proving It
Why do you refuse to educate yourself. Do you enjoy looking like the village idiot or is it becaus HuffPo doesn’t give you the facts
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,958
Reply with quote  #30 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


You know this because...............................?

Is a car an inanimate object?


If your car is stolen and used without your knowledge are you responsible?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.