Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 8     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 31,605
Reply with quote  #151 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
And now anyone that renews their license is automatically registered to vote. No big deal you say, except for the little fact that CA gives driver licenses to illegals......


He can't even follow something this simplistic.  He posted 2 posts from proven opinion sites that didn't even address the illegals registering to vote question.  He didn't counter the statement, he skirted the issue.  That is one dense cocoa puff eatin' SOB

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 31,605
Reply with quote  #152 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Fresh, Trump ain't gonna let you liberals keep the border open and legalizing the illegal criminals so they can vote for the liberal agenda............

Flat-out ain't gonna happen..........Us Patriots elected Trump so he can correct that travesty and take-back America from the death-grip this country has been stuck-in.............

Then, we can take-back our Supreme Court and make abortion and queer-marriage illegal - like it should be...........Murder and abomination must be punished and not become a way-of-life in America.........


100%

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,096
Reply with quote  #153 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh

Why don't conservatives care about the truth?

From Snopes: Counter the statement, not whether you trust Snopes or not.

The way automatic registration works is relatively simple: Eligible citizens are registered to vote when they show up at a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a driver’s license or state ID. The DMV gives the eligible voter a chance to opt out if they prefer not to register. If the person does not opt out, the DMV electronically transfers their voter registration information to the Secretary of State’s office, rather than making election officials enter data by hand from paper registration forms …

“… Automated voter registration is actually a more secure way of doing things,” California Secretary of State Alex Padilla told HuffPost.

Potential voters “have to demonstrate proof of age, the vast majority of time people are showing a birth certificate or a passport, which also reflects citizenship. That’s arguably more secure than someone checking a box under penalty of perjury,” Padilla said.

From the Huffington Post link:

The way automatic registration works is relatively simple: Eligible citizens are registered to vote when they show up at a Department of Motor Vehicles office to obtain a driver’s license or state ID. The DMV gives the eligible voter a chance to opt out if they prefer not to register. If the person does not opt out, the DMV electronically transfers their voter registration information to the Secretary of State’s office, rather than making election officials enter data by hand from paper registration forms. (The federal National Voter Registration Act of 1993 already requires states to give eligible voters the opportunity to register to vote when they apply for a new or renewed driver’s license.)


__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,319
Reply with quote  #154 
Snopes is stupid.  Calling itself a fact checker while endlessly shilling dem narratives.  They are worse than CNN. 

If there were any to the statement that you bolded, then there is absolutely zero reason not to have Voter ID laws.  For fuc*s sake. 

__________________
======> You are one tired monkey.   <=======

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,319
Reply with quote  #155 
You just cannot be that dumb.
__________________
======> You are one tired monkey.   <=======

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,096
Reply with quote  #156 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Snopes is stupid.  Calling itself a fact checker while endlessly shilling dem narratives.  They are worse than CNN. 

If there were any to the statement that you bolded, then there is absolutely zero reason not to have Voter ID laws.  For fuc*s sake. 


Knew you would counter like that. You got nothing to refute my statement. You live on Tweeter posts and dark web sites. Can't blame you for ignoring the truth.

__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,319
Reply with quote  #157 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Knew you would counter like that. You got nothing to refute my statement. You live on Tweeter posts and dark web sites. Can't blame you for ignoring the truth.

Dude you would have to be literal retard not to push for Voter ID based on the snopes highlighted statements.

__________________
======> You are one tired monkey.   <=======

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,096
Reply with quote  #158 
Huffington Post highlited. It applies when opting for the automatic registration to vote. You must have valid ID. Don't be so stupid, look it up.
__________________
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 31,605
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
You just cannot be that dumb.


Oh yes he can

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,436
Reply with quote  #160 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
You just cannot be that dumb.


Hold Freskrieg’s mimosa
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,883
Reply with quote  #161 
Like I told you before Freshie. You don’t know anything about CA so maybe just shut up.
This wonderful Dem rule also applies to renewals. There are over a million illegals that have been given licenses by CA. To renwew you don’t have to go in and show anything. It’s done by mail or online.
What was the problem when you had to check the box to register? Is that also disenfranchising to the poor? What could possibly be the reason for registration being automatic

__________________
#SCOTUS x two
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
BillSmith

Registered:
Posts: 6,772
Reply with quote  #162 

Right side, slow your roll. The two CA laws governing the issuance of DL to illegals notes that the license is not to be used as identification. It is stamped with indication that "...federal limits" apply.

Left side, the process is so convoluted that we have situations as discussed here on UCS. People who are so coddled by the system, that the remain here illegally with all the trappings of a citizen...when they are not.

Right side, find the actual voter fraud.

Left side, don't stick your head in the sand and believe that have AB-60 documentation are the problem.

And to point, I have a current state certification in process that is literally two months out from being addressed by 'the system'. Yet an illegal alien can drop into the DMV and walk out with identification in a day. Yeah, my tax dollars at work. Just not for me.


__________________
Sometimes you are the mole, sometimes the mushroom.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,319
Reply with quote  #163 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillSmith

Right side, slow your roll. The two CA laws governing the issuance of DL to illegals notes that the license is not to be used as identification. It is stamped with indication that "...federal limits" apply.

Left side, the process is so convoluted that we have situations as discussed here on UCS. People who are so coddled by the system, that the remain here illegally with all the trappings of a citizen...when they are not.

Right side, find the actual voter fraud.

Left side, don't stick your head in the sand and believe that have AB-60 documentation are the problem.

And to point, I have a current state certification in process that is literally two months out from being addressed by 'the system'. Yet an illegal alien can drop into the DMV and walk out with identification in a day. Yeah, my tax dollars at work. Just not for me.


Right, so let's get them out so they are not a problem anymore. 

Stats indicate voter fraud by illegals.  California administration has shown they will go to no lengths to bury illegal activities by illegal immigrants.  Sanctuary cities. 

You would literally not be capable of following simple logic If A then B, not to follow Freshies bolded statement and conclude Voter ID would work as expected.

Dems should adopt Voter ID so the illegal immigration is not such a problem for them.

__________________
======> You are one tired monkey.   <=======

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 31,605
Reply with quote  #164 
Bill, who can trust a Sanctuary State? Due diligence sir, don't drink the koolaid
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 6,096
Reply with quote  #165 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Right, so let's get them out so they are not a problem anymore. 

Stats indicate voter fraud by illegals.  California administration has shown they will go to no lengths to bury illegal activities by illegal immigrants.  Sanctuary cities. 

You would literally not be capable of following simple logic If A then B, not to follow Freshies bolded statement and conclude Voter ID would work as expected.

Dems should adopt Voter ID so the illegal immigration is not such a problem for them.


Ignoring this common sense rule before jumping to conclusions about actions that simply aren't true would help you keep from leaping to the false conclusions you draw frequently. You want illegals to be voting in California(to make Cal look bad), therefore, any comment supporting that assumption shall be presented as the truth.

Why aren't conservatives concerned about the truth?

__________________
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,319
Reply with quote  #166 

“… Automated voter registration is actually a more secure way of doing things,” California Secretary of State Alex Padilla told HuffPost.

Potential voters “have to demonstrate proof of age, the vast majority of time people are showing a birth certificate or a passport, which also reflects citizenship. That’s arguably more secure than someone checking a box under penalty of perjury,” Padilla said.

and therefore Voter ID.  

Dems should want Voter ID, then the illegal immigrants would not be such a problem, causing them so many elections. 

Americans want fair voting systems as elections are important and have consequences.  Sometimes when things do not go a certain parties way they throw a fit for 2 years straight.  So it is important the we make the system fair.


__________________
======> You are one tired monkey.   <=======

woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,960
Reply with quote  #167 
Sanctuary cities overrun by illegals. Homeless defecating in the streets causing Hepatitis. Socialist politicians who vote for high taxes, boondoggle rail projects, and unfunded government pensions. They don't need any help looking bad.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


BillSmith

Registered:
Posts: 6,772
Reply with quote  #168 

Both sides have their heads stuck in the sand. Truth? Probably up their 'sand' is more appropriate.

Truth is there aplenty, on both sides of the aisle; no more issues need raising. Both parties have contributed to Federal Gov't shutdowns, massive failure to secure borders, ridiculous restrictions to interstate commerce, corruption, culture divisiveness, etc. Nothing new needs be put on the table. We The People have been failed.

This is why every new 'truth' that is proffered is instantly thrust to the fore. News cycle. Is each side hoping that this next issue will tip scales? Why would they think that?

Because so much of my list has gone on before. Unchecked. And it continues. Solution?

Get rid of the two parties. Both of `em. In theory, that was impetus for a non-poll favorite's accession to power. Didn't represent 'his' party and proclaimed, "Not my President' by the other. But there he sits. Presiding over this mess.

Lost in the shuffle is the audacity of a State Assembly that passes two bills that aids illegal aliens in remaining...illegal! Then gives them sanctuary from the very agency that is charged with deporting them as they are...illegal.

Not how it works. Repeal the law before you write a contradictory set. Simple.


__________________
Sometimes you are the mole, sometimes the mushroom.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 31,605
Reply with quote  #169 

WATCH: California AG Threatens To Prosecute Private Citizens Who Help ICE Enforce Laws

 
  • Requires employers to ask immigration agents for a warrant before granting access to a worksite.
  • Prevents employers from voluntarily sharing confidential employee information without a subpoena.
  • Requires employers to notify their workers before a federal audit of employee records.
  • Gives the attorney general and labor commissioner exclusive authority to enforce new provisions of state labor laws.
  • Prohibits employers from re-verifying information on employment verification forms, unless compelled to by federal law.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 31,605
Reply with quote  #170 
California = lawless
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,199
Reply with quote  #171 
Sheriff Trump will show-up with his badge and restore-the-law pretty soon..........Just waiting for High Noon..........
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,960
Reply with quote  #172 
Withholding Federal funds might get even a Socialist's attention.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 31,605
Reply with quote  #173 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Withholding Federal funds might get even a Socialist's attention.


Fantastic idea, we could use California's portion of Federal funds for their portion of the wall.

140.4 miles compared to 1241 miles along the Texas and Mexico border

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,079
Reply with quote  #174 
http://reason.com/blog/2018/01/25/california-bill-would-criminalize-restau
__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 31,605
Reply with quote  #175 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


It involves a lot of keeping your mouth shut.  I watched Trump tonight talk about the attack on Syria and as my liberal in-laws scoffed at him, I had to keep quiet because I thought Trump's statement and actions were correct.  If you defend a conservative to a liberal, you will be verbally or physically attacked.


Pabar, has it gotten better around your 'family'? You can imagine my dilemma, my mother-in-law listens to too much telemundo and Unavision

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,960
Reply with quote  #176 
Heh Heh.

by: cador
~ 10 mos ago   Mar 05 2017, 11:48am 
I live in constant fear that Trump will deport my Latina mother-in-law.....who lives at 1837 3rd St., LA, Ca 90023, in the blue house-she gets off work at 6.
 

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,319
Reply with quote  #177 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Heh Heh.

by: cador
~ 10 mos ago   Mar 05 2017, 11:48am 
I live in constant fear that Trump will deport my Latina mother-in-law.....who lives at 1837 3rd St., LA, Ca 90023, in the blue house-she gets off work at 6.
 

Knock knock

__________________
======> You are one tired monkey.   <=======

woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,960
Reply with quote  #178 
Yep, knock knock fer shore. I thought it was a really good joke for our times. Oh well, I guess Dewey finds it hateful and all. Sense of humor and half the brain removed are part of the cost of signing off on the Liberal ideology. It's a way of life and all.
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,319
Reply with quote  #179 
It is a good night for a shot of whiskey. 

No dewey or freshy in sight.  Not a jacker in sight. And everything was alright.  Today was a good day.

It is it is like Trump has erased a major danger to the US in under 1 year. 

__________________
======> You are one tired monkey.   <=======

BillSmith

Registered:
Posts: 6,772
Reply with quote  #180 

Lawmaker attempts to stop suicide by gun

US News & World Report CA Bill Would Bar Suicidal Gun Ownership by Anonymous Revelation

The article above quotes some spurious research numbers that have no other studies supporting the what would appear conflated data points.

Read this state by the bill's author and just let it settle until your breaker switch connected to the logic filter trips. Reset, read again.

"We know suicide can be an impulsive decision that most survivors regret," Bonta said. "Guns are lethal and, unfortunately, rarely allow for second chances. Driven by research showing a correlation between gun purchases and suicidal actions, this bill gives people the power to create a potentially life-saving barrier."

So, because guns can be fatal if you stick one in your mouth and pull the trigger, having people anonymously--don't get me started on THAT aspect--placing themselves on a DOJ prohibited from firearms ownership list will solve the problem.

Right. Faulty research, beyond difficult reporting verification process and more bureaucracy.

Stick to straws.

 


__________________
Sometimes you are the mole, sometimes the mushroom.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.