Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 4      Prev   1   2   3   4   Next
JackDandy

Registered:
Posts: 850
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDandy
Woody, don't hold your breath. People like Toro, Diehardfan, and (POV) suffer from what we call lacka nut sacka.
Diehardfan, you are right that we don't know much about Obama, but the reason is that he refuses to let anyone see any records from his days in college. Is it because he made bad grades and he doesn't want us to know that he is not very smart? Or is it because he applied for grants as a foreign student and he knows that would disqualify him to be eligible to hold the office of president? Maybe it is both. One thing we do know, is that you would have a better chance of breaking into Fort Knox in broad daylight then getting your hands on Obamas college records.

Now grades and grants...what next...we really didn't put a man on the moon; it was all done in a TV studio.  As for "lacka nut sacka," (I can't speak for the other two gentlemen ) but where I'm from it would be called "pretty bigga nut sacka;" since I don't have a problem calling out your "anointed" one, who seems to work an inappropriate comment regarding race, class or one's family member into EVERY post...in actuality, your boy has "lacka nut sacka" for doing it and you have "lacka nut sacka" for letting him think it's OK. And that sir, has nothing to do with politics! 

DieTard, I have no clue what you just tried to articulate. Maybe I will read it again to decipher if there is actually a point you were attempting to make. 
Just let me ask you a common sense question. Why would Obama spend millions of dollars on lawyers to keep his college records secret? What information is in there that is worth millions of dollars to keep secret? Are you just a little curious? If it were Mitt Romney hiding his records, would you be curious?

__________________
When Communism comes to America it will be wrapped in an empty suit and promising hope and change.

Jack Dandy
toroman

Registered:
Posts: 1,203
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatGillickProtege
Quote:
Originally Posted by toroman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatGillickProtege

Quote:
Originally Posted by toroman
Thanks to Parents on this forum NOT pervs like you, they have shared that information on you and one even gave me that pic of  you in your Arizona Uniform shirt.

Dude you are a WACKO

Been to any Hotels lately .... uninvitedl

Listen to me you motherf*cking a-hole.  Stop talking stuff that is a) none of your business, & b) ancient history.  Stuff happened 5 years ago.  I have proof I was in town for job interviews with itineraries from firms in that area and I stay at every Sheraton, W, or any other Sheraton Brand Hotel because I am a Platinum Member with all the traveling I do but I'm wasting my time defending myself to the likes of you and whatever other jackwad that will not believe me.  I'm engaged now to someone rather wonderful not that that's any of your concern.  So stop talking $hit about me that has nothing to do with you. 

Woody,
hmmm, lets have PGP George explain his situation with the Arizona Softball team in a Hotel that he shows up at then explain the confrontation.


 

I already did explain it to the people who mattered.  Even if I said it to you you wouldn't believe it so STFU already about things that don't concern you.

I heard the story before, as everybody asked above, go to the person involved "YOU" .  Woody wants to know as others. So go ahead PervGP ya stalker, tell them, don't forget to explain the legal issues as well. LOL
JackDandy

Registered:
Posts: 850
Reply with quote  #63 
Toro, why don't you stop before you get in too deep. This is a public forum and you obviously have no clue what the legal ramifications of your accusations can be. If you did, you would apologize now and just go away.
Most of us here know the whole story and PGP did nothing illegal or immoral. You are accusing him of both. You are making a fool of yourself.

__________________
When Communism comes to America it will be wrapped in an empty suit and promising hope and change.

Jack Dandy
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,900
Reply with quote  #64 

Anyone who points out that filthy, nasty language is not appropriate on a mesage board such as this is not making a fool of themselves....To the contrary, they are doing a credible service to all who read this board....

One more thing to comment on.....If someone chooses to constantly attack and ridicule others who disagree with 'em with filthy, nasty language, well then, understand full well that they may get kicked in the teeth in return.......

Woody, I don't think anyone is gonna apologize 'cause you say  they should.....Sorry, just not a good enough reason! 

JackDandy, there are no legal ramifications for telling the truth...Absolutely none!

DieHardFan

Registered:
Posts: 126
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDandy
Woody, don't hold your breath. People like Toro, Diehardfan, and (POV) suffer from what we call lacka nut sacka.
Diehardfan, you are right that we don't know much about Obama, but the reason is that he refuses to let anyone see any records from his days in college. Is it because he made bad grades and he doesn't want us to know that he is not very smart? Or is it because he applied for grants as a foreign student and he knows that would disqualify him to be eligible to hold the office of president? Maybe it is both. One thing we do know, is that you would have a better chance of breaking into Fort Knox in broad daylight then getting your hands on Obamas college records.

Now grades and grants...what next...we really didn't put a man on the moon; it was all done in a TV studio.  As for "lacka nut sacka," (I can't speak for the other two gentlemen ) but where I'm from it would be called "pretty bigga nut sacka;" since I don't have a problem calling out your "anointed" one, who seems to work an inappropriate comment regarding race, class or one's family member into EVERY post...in actuality, your boy has "lacka nut sacka" for doing it and you have "lacka nut sacka" for letting him think it's OK. And that sir, has nothing to do with politics! 

DieTard, I have no clue what you just tried to articulate. Maybe I will read it again to decipher if there is actually a point you were attempting to make. 
Just let me ask you a common sense question. Why would Obama spend millions of dollars on lawyers to keep his college records secret? What information is in there that is worth millions of dollars to keep secret? Are you just a little curious? If it were Mitt Romney hiding his records, would you be curious?

JackAss,

My bad...in plain english:  You and your boy believe that if you call a person enough names and throw profanity at them while repeating three year old "conspiracy" theories, that folks will just fold and concede your point; not the case junior.  Since you mentioned common sense, use yours to realize that whether the latest "conspiracy" theory is grades, grants, or birth certificates...it will not change who the current POTUS is -- or will your lacka nut sacka not allow you to let go and move on.  
toroman

Registered:
Posts: 1,203
Reply with quote  #66 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDandy
Toro, why don't you stop before you get in too deep. This is a public forum and you obviously have no clue what the legal ramifications of your accusations can be. If you did, you would apologize now and just go away.
Most of us here know the whole story and PGP did nothing illegal or immoral. You are accusing him of both. You are making a fool of yourself.

JackDandy,
Since you registered your moniker sometime in 2010 and these actions took place according to Perv G P 5 years ago.  interesting you know about something that took place before you registered for the forum.  Or maybe you are one with numerous Monikers, maybe since George is your boy, you might even be one in the same. 
You have no idea about my knowledge of legal issues, but I will tell you, I am not concerned.  Since I don't live in the same state as George, I can tell you Rule 11 sanctions would be fun.  Again, you have no idea.
I don't just go away
MadDogsDad

Registered:
Posts: 2,191
Reply with quote  #67 

Funny thing toroman, your monikor was registered in 2008 2 years after the actions, but you seem to have a vast knowledge of the incidents.


__________________
And if I don't like what you say then...

your kid sucks.
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,754
Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Originally Posted by toroman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatGillickProtege
Quote:
Originally Posted by toroman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatGillickProtege

Quote:
Originally Posted by toroman
Thanks to Parents on this forum NOT pervs like you, they have shared that information on you and one even gave me that pic of  you in your Arizona Uniform shirt.

Dude you are a WACKO

Been to any Hotels lately .... uninvitedl

Listen to me you motherf*cking a-hole.  Stop talking stuff that is a) none of your business, & b) ancient history.  Stuff happened 5 years ago.  I have proof I was in town for job interviews with itineraries from firms in that area and I stay at every Sheraton, W, or any other Sheraton Brand Hotel because I am a Platinum Member with all the traveling I do but I'm wasting my time defending myself to the likes of you and whatever other jackwad that will not believe me.  I'm engaged now to someone rather wonderful not that that's any of your concern.  So stop talking $hit about me that has nothing to do with you. 

Woody,
hmmm, lets have PGP George explain his situation with the Arizona Softball team in a Hotel that he shows up at then explain the confrontation.


 

I already did explain it to the people who mattered.  Even if I said it to you you wouldn't believe it so STFU already about things that don't concern you.

I heard the story before, as everybody asked above, go to the person involved "YOU" .  Woody wants to know as others. So go ahead PervGP ya stalker, tell them, don't forget to explain the legal issues as well. LOL

Without siding with anyone in this situation, at what point do you feel it is your right to air other people's situation.  I think anyone half-way in the know already knows the situation, but I'm not sure it is within your rights to stir up the situation on a public forum.

In effect, it makes you look like almost as much of a douche by stirring the pot as it does anyone else.
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,754
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbmom1812

Politics is bad enough to argue but I agree with lines should be drawn and not crossed.  We can act like kids in much more fun ways

 


THANK YOU!
JackDandy

Registered:
Posts: 850
Reply with quote  #70 
DieTard and GoTard, are you two Tard twins saying that Obama is not fighting to keep his college records secret? Because I am pretty sure that nobody has been able to look at them. I mean we know that Algore flunked Divinity School and George W Bush made better grades than Algore and W has a higher IQ than Gore and Bill Clinton because none of those guys fought to conceal their college records. Why is Obama so concerned about people seeing his college records?
If either of you Tard twins can give me a reasonable purpose for keeping his college records secret, then I promise not to ask the question again. 

__________________
When Communism comes to America it will be wrapped in an empty suit and promising hope and change.

Jack Dandy
DieHardFan

Registered:
Posts: 126
Reply with quote  #71 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackDandy
DieTard and GoTard, are you two Tard twins saying that Obama is not fighting to keep his college records secret? Because I am pretty sure that nobody has been able to look at them. I mean we know that Algore flunked Divinity School and George W Bush made better grades than Algore and W has a higher IQ than Gore and Bill Clinton because none of those guys fought to conceal their college records. Why is Obama so concerned about people seeing his college records?
If either of you Tard twins can give me a reasonable purpose for keeping his college records secret, then I promise not to ask the question again. 

What are we going into year three now...keep me posted on how that "keep asking the question" thing works out for you?...lol

toroman

Registered:
Posts: 1,203
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatGillickProtege
Quote:
Originally Posted by toroman
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatGillickProtege

Quote:
Originally Posted by toroman
Thanks to Parents on this forum NOT pervs like you, they have shared that information on you and one even gave me that pic of  you in your Arizona Uniform shirt.

Dude you are a WACKO

Been to any Hotels lately .... uninvitedl

Listen to me you motherf*cking a-hole.  Stop talking stuff that is a) none of your business, & b) ancient history.  Stuff happened 5 years ago.  I have proof I was in town for job interviews with itineraries from firms in that area and I stay at every Sheraton, W, or any other Sheraton Brand Hotel because I am a Platinum Member with all the traveling I do but I'm wasting my time defending myself to the likes of you and whatever other jackwad that will not believe me.  I'm engaged now to someone rather wonderful not that that's any of your concern.  So stop talking $hit about me that has nothing to do with you. 

Woody,
hmmm, lets have PGP George explain his situation with the Arizona Softball team in a Hotel that he shows up at then explain the confrontation.


 

I already did explain it to the people who mattered.  Even if I said it to you you wouldn't believe it so STFU already about things that don't concern you.

George go ahead and explain the Hotel situation to the forum,Your boy woody and Jack keep on asking for the facts, You know them and they want to know.  go ahead tuff guy.

PatGillickProtege

Registered:
Posts: 4,364
Reply with quote  #73 

Toro - just keep baiting.  Doesn't matter.  I told a whole bunch of people (including Woody & JackDandy) and even told them to contact a couple prominent members of this board who know the whole story.  Those prominent members have impeccable reputations so no one will dispute what they say.  Whatever I say just like LMSS said earlier in the Cooler Head thread people will believe what they want to believe - LMSS said, "I am not going to re-hatch either accounts because one thing clear on this forum is that people will believe what they want to believe. Disbelieve things they don't want to believe."  So I'm going to listen to her just as she told me.  I'm done talking about ancient history.


__________________
Keep 'em moving Colonel, a man that eloquent has to be saved.
toroman

Registered:
Posts: 1,203
Reply with quote  #74 

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
I know nothing of this crap but this. I just want those that have made accusations to make a full accounting of what they are accusing a forum member of, and back them up with facts, and their real name. If you make accusations of this type against PGP, Me, Dewey, POV, LMSS, or anyone else on this board, you had damn sure be ready to back those accusations up with hard facts. If those facts are not readily offered, then an apology needs to be made in the same eagerness that was used when slandering a forum member. Like him or hate him, PGP just got slandered online, and YOU may be next unless a line is drawn. It doesn't matter which side of the fence you are on, speak the truth and be truthful in your charges against each other, or be called out. Speak the truth Toroman, or apologize publicly on this forum.

George
when did you tell WOODY????? last night, this morning or today, then they had the opportunity to verify your BS by the well respected members of this Forum....
lol
rocklifter

Registered:
Posts: 2,920
Reply with quote  #75 
WOW.  Id laugh it if it weren't so ridiculous.



__________________
I voted for Trump. 
CAAggieFan

Registered:
Posts: 368
Reply with quote  #76 
Toroman, just drop it and move on.

PGP, nice to see the change in language
Dewey

Registered:
Posts: 24,419
Reply with quote  #77 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAAggieFan
Toroman, just drop it and move on.

PGP, nice to see the change in language

I agree.

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,130
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbmom1812
why does this president always feel the need to apologize for this country and talk down about this country and the people?    Especially when abroad.


[DV33RCOX0AAtFt0]

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 703
Reply with quote  #79 

He's been gone from office a year and STILL the rednecks can't stop showing their racism. Obama has more integrity in his little finger than the vile, crass, deeply corrupt, ignoramus who now sits in the oval office--but he's too lazy to spend much time in there. We have a president who doesn't even start work until 11:00, doesn't read, sits around like an idiotic teenager tweeting all day and generally seeks out ways to make a fool of himself and the office of the president. He criticized Obama for golfing and he's already spent about a quarter of his presidency on the golf course--far, far more than Obama. Trump doesn't have the mentality capacity to be president--everybody but the dunces who support him knows that. And we've not even got into how deeply corrupt he is. 

__________________
vance law
woody

Registered:
Posts: 10,557
Reply with quote  #80 
Briiiing back PGP
__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,047
Reply with quote  #81 
If you looked around outside your little bubble you would see how much Trump has already accomplished in his first year. Unfortunately for idiots like you that feed at the MSM trough you live in the dark.
Muh

__________________
#SCOTUS x two


spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 7,047
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Briiiing back PGP

Man I miss him. Too bad Dewey banned him

__________________
#SCOTUS x two


EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 6,285
Reply with quote  #83 
Dewey was a real dick. Whatever happened to that F#ckstick? 
__________________

"Let's work together and put all this behind you."

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,748
Reply with quote  #84 
Quote:
Originally Posted by kazoo

He's been gone from office a year and STILL the rednecks can't stop showing their racism. Obama has more integrity in his little finger than the vile, crass, deeply corrupt, ignoramus who now sits in the oval office--but he's too lazy to spend much time in there. We have a president who doesn't even start work until 11:00, doesn't read, sits around like an idiotic teenager tweeting all day and generally seeks out ways to make a fool of himself and the office of the president. He criticized Obama for golfing and he's already spent about a quarter of his presidency on the golf course--far, far more than Obama. Trump doesn't have the mentality capacity to be president--everybody but the dunces who support him knows that. And we've not even got into how deeply corrupt he is. 


And yet he’s already done more for the economy than President Obama and is light years better than Hillary.

That’s gotta hurt
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,130
Reply with quote  #85 
kazoo goona kazooooo
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 29,130
Reply with quote  #86 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Dewey was a real dick. Whatever happened to that F#ckstick? 

  he burnd the candle at both ends

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,832
Reply with quote  #87 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Briiiing back PGP

hey!!

__________________
Just say no to dullards    
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,832
Reply with quote  #88 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Dewey was a real dick. Whatever happened to that F#ckstick? 

hehe

__________________
Just say no to dullards    
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,832
Reply with quote  #89 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Briiiing back PGP

I think it is supposed to be 2 or 3 r's, so the r rolls a bit.

__________________
Just say no to dullards    
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,832
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Man I miss him. Too bad Dewey banned him

Why did Willie ban him?

__________________
Just say no to dullards    
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.