Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 6     «   Prev   3   4   5   6
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,833
Reply with quote  #151 
Something has gone horribly wrong at CNN. 

[thMDVcU] 


__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 25,003
Reply with quote  #152 
http://www.dailywire.com/news/23910/democrat-news-network-cnn-fails-report-these-24-ryan-saavedra?utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=112417-news&utm_campaign=position1
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,833
Reply with quote  #153 
Anther story you will not see on CNN.  This is the payouts from the congressional sexual assault slush fund. 

That is $17M in taxpayer moneys to settle 264 lawsuits.

[Dna0hKk] 

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,763
Reply with quote  #154 
Literally from CNN on November 16 - and it is for more than just sexual harassment payouts.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

"On Thursday, the Office of Compliance released additional information indicating that it has paid victims more than $17 million since its creation in the 1990s. That includes all settlements, not just related to sexual harassment, but also discrimination and other cases."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,833
Reply with quote  #155 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Literally from CNN on November 16 - and it is for more than just sexual harassment payouts.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

"On Thursday, the Office of Compliance released additional information indicating that it has paid victims more than $17 million since its creation in the 1990s. That includes all settlements, not just related to sexual harassment, but also discrimination and other cases."

Thanks

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,520
Reply with quote  #156 
Dang that's inconvenient.  Just sorta ruins the trumpfest vibe.


Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Literally from CNN on November 16 - and it is for more than just sexual harassment payouts.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/settlements-congress-sexual-harassment/index.html

"On Thursday, the Office of Compliance released additional information indicating that it has paid victims more than $17 million since its creation in the 1990s. That includes all settlements, not just related to sexual harassment, but also discrimination and other cases."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,833
Reply with quote  #157 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
Dang that's inconvenient.  Just sorta ruins the trumpfest vibe.



Got it.  CNN has Freshy, Dewey and mikec now.  Enjoy!

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,763
Reply with quote  #158 
You really are the one poster here that can write something that does not have one shred of accuracy and turn it around on someone else.

Take the hit and move on.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,833
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
You really are the one poster here that can write something that does not have one shred of accuracy and turn it around on someone else.

Take the hit and move on.

Noted.  Thanks

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,306
Reply with quote  #160 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Thanks


Do you ever tire of being wrong?
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 5,203
Reply with quote  #161 
Some of our pols really sh1t the bed in '02 and '07. Wonder what went down during those years.
__________________
"Dewey's attempt to return:  The biggest scandal on the UCS forum in 2017." 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,833
Reply with quote  #162 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Let's see if CNN posts the follow on article naming the pols that had victims paid off.  Conyers is merely the first to go.  Franken a great bet for next.  More and more dems to follow.  The weak party has been exposed.

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 25,003
Reply with quote  #163 
Quote:

CNN has been attacking FNC this way for years, and it continues to fail. CNN’s performance under [CNN president] Jeff Zucker has been an abysmal failure. The ratings speak for themselves. CNN is now a distant third in the cable news race, and HLN [CNN’s sister cable channel] still has no audience despite numerous Zucker revamps.

The President [Donald Trump], having identified and exposed CNN as “Fake News,” clearly cuts very deep and personal.



Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2017/12/cnn_declares_war_on_fox_news_.html#ixzz520CrJtYx 
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,516
Reply with quote  #164 
If it wasn’t for non stop showings of CNN in airports around the country they couldn’t claim any viewership
__________________
#SCOTUS

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 3,306
Reply with quote  #165 
Anytime you numb nuts want to be taken seriously, you have to quote MSM. Hypocrites. Keep supporting each other's conspiracy theories in the circle and ignore the facts that prove you are ostriches. 

Have a nice day.
Emptynester

Registered:
Posts: 245
Reply with quote  #166 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 25,003
Reply with quote  #167 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Anytime you numb nuts want to be taken seriously, you have to quote MSM. Hypocrites. Keep supporting each other's conspiracy theories in the circle and ignore the facts that prove you are ostriches. 

Have a nice day.


You'll never need to worry about being taken seriously.  You and dewy are the court jesters and you'll never know how much entertainment that you provide.  Hope your IBS has been treated to your satisfaction, you seem cranky on your return from sabbatical.  How does my ass taste?

Image result for how does my ass taste

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,833
Reply with quote  #168 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal


You'll never need to worry about being taken seriously.  You and dewy are the court jesters and you'll never know how much entertainment that you provide.  Hope your IBS has been treated to your satisfaction, you seem cranky on your return from sabbatical.  How does my ass taste?

Image result for how does my ass taste

LOL.  Cranky is an understatement.  Freshy's cranky levels are so high they are irritating my bowls.  

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 25,003
Reply with quote  #169 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
If it wasn’t for non stop showings of CNN in airports around the country they couldn’t claim any viewership


so true

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.