Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 5 of 17     «   Prev   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   Next   »
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,018
Reply with quote  #121 
A lot of Americans take their tax cuts and think that's cool, I don't have to pay as much tax this year.  They don't follow politics as close as many others and don't understand the Government just borrowed from their kid's future to allow them that tax reduction.  They figure our leaders know what they're doing, the budget is great, and the Government doesn't need the extra revenue.  Sooner or later we need to get these Americans more focused on politics.

It can be an angry subject so I understand why many choose to ignore the politics of the day.  Unfortunately, it's too important to ignore.  Debt, healthcare, defense, security, and care of children and elderly are critical issues to address.  We need more Americans contributing to the discussions. 

No doubt the spin is a turn-off and keeps many Americans away.  There will be added debt.  There will be no added debt.  There side did wrong by those women but our side didn't.  The wealthy are getting a tax break.  No, the wealthy will pay more.  Recently it was said Americans need a tax cut because they're hurting, their wages aren't going up, and their kids won't have the same lifestyle as them.   Then, almost simultaneously, the same people say even the poor have cell phones, color TV's, and microwaves so why do they need more assistance.  Spin and more spin.  It is difficult to follow the bouncing ball but it's critical Americans try.  Give politics your sincere attention.  Your Country deserves as much.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #122 
I don't know whether to salute or turn on The McNeil Lehrer NewsHour


__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,120
Reply with quote  #123 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
A lot of Americans take their tax cuts and think that's cool, I don't have to pay as much tax this year.  They don't follow politics as close as many others and don't understand the Government just borrowed from their kid's future to allow them that tax reduction.  They figure our leaders know what they're doing, the budget is great, and the Government doesn't need the extra revenue.  Sooner or later we need to get these Americans more focused on politics.

It can be an angry subject so I understand why many choose to ignore the politics of the day.  Unfortunately, it's too important to ignore.  Debt, healthcare, defense, security, and care of children and elderly are critical issues to address.  We need more Americans contributing to the discussions. 

No doubt the spin is a turn-off and keeps many Americans away.  There will be added debt.  There will be no added debt.  There side did wrong by those women but our side didn't.  The wealthy are getting a tax break.  No, the wealthy will pay more.  Recently it was said Americans need a tax cut because they're hurting, their wages aren't going up, and their kids won't have the same lifestyle as them.   Then, almost simultaneously, the same people say even the poor have cell phones, color TV's, and microwaves so why do they need more assistance.  Spin and more spin.  It is difficult to follow the bouncing ball but it's critical Americans try.  Give politics your sincere attention.  Your Country deserves as much.


Dewey has jumped the shark

__________________
Bring back PGP
#SCOTUS x two +
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,033
Reply with quote  #124 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
A lot of Americans take their tax cuts and think that's cool, I don't have to pay as much tax this year.  They don't follow politics as close as many others and don't understand the Government just borrowed from their kid's future to allow them that tax reduction.  They figure our leaders know what they're doing, the budget is great, and the Government doesn't need the extra revenue.  Sooner or later we need to get these Americans more focused on politics.

It can be an angry subject so I understand why many choose to ignore the politics of the day.  Unfortunately, it's too important to ignore.  Immigration, Entitlements, Democrat Rape Culture, healthcare, defense, security, and care of children and elderly are critical issues to address.  We need more Americans contributing to the discussions. 

No doubt the spin is a turn-off and keeps many Americans away.  There will be no added debt.  The rapey democrats did wrong by those women but our side didn't.  The wealthy continue to pay more.  Recently it was said Americans need a tax cut because they're hurting, their wages aren't going up, and their kids won't have the same lifestyle as them.   Porch-sitting democrats have cell phones, color TV's, and microwaves so why do they need more assistance.   It is difficult to follow the bouncing ball but it's critical Americans try.  Give politics your sincere attention.  Your Country deserves as much.




Very inspirational dewey. Thank you for being you.

__________________
"His mother must have been an awful person.  That would explain a lot.  Misspelled his name."
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,682
Reply with quote  #125 
The new Dewey drinking game is to chug every time Dewey mentions the children.

Drunk by noon.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #126 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Madonna would have won in 2016 if she had run.  Trump mowed down every politician he came up against except the last one.  Then he was saved by the electoral college.  The Democrats may have to run a celebrity in 2020.


Libtards hate the Constitution, our forefathers were Genius. What if every democrat lived in New York and California and their numbers were greater than all Libertarian and Republicans in the Country? Should two states rule the rest of us? Hell no.

Dewy you ran a novice celebrity once. Obama won because he was black and he was new. Run Madonna, this bass ackwards country would probably elect her, just look at our last two POTUS and that fat ass crooked sow that you ran against Trump. Americans are gullible, they won't get off the internet, even with your begging and pleading. Dewy says Madonna 2020 and he has written Michelle 2024, so even dewy isn't serious about the Presidency.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,682
Reply with quote  #127 
"Saved by the electoral college"

Kind of like that softball team that was "Saved by scoring the most runs"
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,018
Reply with quote  #128 
In 2017 numbers were $3.32 trillion revenue and $3.98 trillion spending.  Deficit equaled $666 Billion in 2017.

CBO previously projected $3.53 trillion revenue and $4.09 trillion spending for 2018.  That was a $563 Billion deficit.  We'll see how these numbers change end of year.

In 2019, projection is $3.687 trillion revenue and $4.375 trillion spending.  Deficit projected to be $688 trillion.



__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #129 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
  Deficit projected to be $688 trillion.




Sure it is, dewy.  Sure it is

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #130 
Dewy is one dumb goober
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #131 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
In 2017 numbers were $3.32 trillion revenue and $3.98 trillion spending.  Deficit equaled $666 Billion in 2017.

CBO previously projected $3.53 trillion revenue and $4.09 trillion spending for 2018.  That was a $563 Billion deficit.  We'll see how these numbers change end of year.

In 2019, projection is $3.687 trillion revenue and $4.375 trillion spending.  Deficit projected to be $688 trillion.



__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #132 
#dewymath
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #133 
Fresh from La Mirada

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/943596738815905792

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,018
Reply with quote  #134 
Back in June, CBO projected a ten year debt increase of $10.1 trillion.  See page 13 or 17.

https://www.cbo.gov/system/files/115th-congress-2017-2018/reports/52801-june2017outlook.pdf


They'll do a new one now with the tax bill passed and, according to their analysis, I suspect it will now show $11.5 trillion debt increase next ten years, 2018-2027.  Yes, these are projections.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gop-tax-plan-cbo-estimates-deficit-would-increase-by-1-4t-over-next-decade/

Edit:  That's $145 billion more deficit each year.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #135 
oh, the children, the children
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Emptynester

Registered:
Posts: 327
Reply with quote  #136 
The new release of " We are the Will " , coming to radio stations soon. 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,018
Reply with quote  #137 
I have to pay a wee bit more but that's fine.  I'm just against borrowing from our kids future to give today's society a little more.  Especially the wealthy segment of society.   I understand many Americans will be happy to have more money in their pocket.  Nothing abnormal about that.  I just hope they understand the price others will pay for our improved standard of living and our failure to cover our own expenses.  I know they do because I can see the disapproval ratings.
__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,247
Reply with quote  #138 
Us Trump voters don't care that New York and California folk aren't happy about the tax stuff...........I'm not happy either - I wanted more...............

The polls in Cali and NY don't matter............Ya'll are firmly in the liberal voting bloc..............IOW, ya'll are eternal losers - you're supposed to lose................
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #139 
well said dog
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,831
Reply with quote  #140 
#BornToLose
__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,120
Reply with quote  #141 
#Loserporvida
__________________
Bring back PGP
#SCOTUS x two +
Fresh has rings. Ask him to tell you about them
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
woody

Registered:
Posts: 11,023
Reply with quote  #142 
#Loserpolooza.

Is that a correct pronunciation? Will leave it to Dewey to fact check.

Meanwhile, I demand an additional 10K in Federal tax cut handouts that the Socialist states were just given. Why should I pay for your tax cuts you fat cats? We people in flyover country are funding your Socialist dreams. You are killing the children in non income tax states. You rich people should pay your fair share, and stop killing our elderly and children, and stop b!tching about paying your fair share. In fact, we should impose a special blue state tax to justly compensate American taxpayers that have funded your Socialist policies.

__________________
Ignorance is forgivable, and correctable with proper study. Stupidity is a way of life.


bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,247
Reply with quote  #143 
The states doing the hollering are big-time exposed, now...........That's a fantastic by-product of Trump's victory...............

Lower your taxes or get the lime-light shining on you chumps.............
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,018
Reply with quote  #144 
The Right likes to say the Left never met a tax they didn't like.  That's the wrong way to view the Left.  It's like saying the Left wants to pay $20,000 for that life saving surgery.  No, it's just necessary.  Similar to saying the Left wants to pay $12 for a movie ticket.  Nope, it's just necessary.  The Left believes we should pay for the services we receive and tax revenue is the avenue of payment when it comes to Government services.

Some on the Right are now suggesting we cut the SS and Medicare payments of our children so we can have less tax obligation today.  That is embarrassing to the Left.  Why must our children have to cover our refusal to pay our own way.  I feel as though we've gone to the banker who holds the mortgage on our kid's homes and said, add $20,000 to their debt and give the cash to us.  Thank you very much.

The Right can object all day long over spending for education, poor people, healthcare, and the like but it's our obligation to pay for this spending as long as it's the law.  The Left understands this and works to raise the revenue (estate tax, tax on wealthy, medical equipment tax, higher medicare tax, etc.) to pay our own way.  It's shameful how we instead borrow from the future generations to cover our needs and wants.  It isn't so much the Left wants to pay for the services we receive as it is we understand we are obligated to pay for them. 

Finally, the Right tries to argue it both ways.  They chastise the Left for favoring more taxes, which we favor in order to pay for our services and to eliminate these deficits, while at the same time criticizing the Left for not caring about the deficit.  Obviously, both can't be accurate.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 14,109
Reply with quote  #145 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
The Right likes to say the Left never met a tax they didn't like.  That's the wrong way to view the Left.  It's like saying the Left wants to pay $20,000 for that life saving surgery.  No, it's just necessary.  Similar to saying the Left wants to pay $12 for a movie ticket.  Nope, it's just necessary.  The Left believes we should pay for the services we receive and tax revenue is the avenue of payment when it comes to Government services.

Some on the Right are now suggesting we cut the SS and Medicare payments of our children so we can have less tax obligation today.  That is embarrassing to the Left.  Why must our children have to cover our refusal to pay our own way.  I feel as though we've gone to the banker who holds the mortgage on our kid's homes and said, add $20,000 to their debt and give the cash to us.  Thank you very much.

The Right can object all day long over spending for education, poor people, healthcare, and the like but it's our obligation to pay for this spending as long as it's the law.  The Left understands this and works to raise the revenue (estate tax, tax on wealthy, medical equipment tax, higher medicare tax, etc.) to pay our own way.  It's shameful how we instead borrow from the future generations to cover our needs and wants.  It isn't so much the Left wants to pay for the services we receive as it is we understand we are obligated to pay for them. 

Finally, the Right tries to argue it both ways.  They chastise the Left for favoring more taxes, which we favor in order to pay for our services and to eliminate these deficits, while at the same time criticizing the Left for not caring about the deficit.  Obviously, both can't be accurate.


Let's put it this way.  It is absolutely impossible to see our debt decrease through tax increases. You can't tax people enough to erase $20 trillion in debt.  To think otherwise is to not understand math.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,682
Reply with quote  #146 
I still can't get anyone on the left to say how much taxation is enough.

Until someone steps up and answers that, then yes, the left hasn't met a tax they didn't like.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #147 
The left has never met a tax or a fee that they didn't like
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 5,018
Reply with quote  #148 
We had a budget surplus.  We were there once.  Of course it can be done.  We can match revenue to spending.  To say otherwise is to dismiss any solution.  Bring in more than we spend and our debt will drop over time.

There are many on the Right who say these new corporate tax cuts will fuel the economy and add more revenue to make what's lost in the tax cuts.  While I remain doubtful, I'm willing to accept that to be true.  Corporate tax cuts will be offset by new revenue.  Don't come back and call me one who said this couldn't work.

Where I believe we failed is giving tax breaks to wealthy individuals.  Even breaks to some in the middle class.  Why was it necessary to eliminate estate tax or to drop the top rate from 39.6% to 37%.  Assuming Corporate tax cuts add to our revenue, imagine how much we could have reduced our annual deficit if we had kept the taxes on the wealthy.  That wasn't needed to fuel the economy and it was done at the expense of future generations.  We have no right to reduce our tax obligations on a personal basis if we have to borrow the money from others in order to do it.


__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

Many on the Right support sanctuary for illegal kids in our schools.
Many on the Left support sanctuary for law-abiding illegal residents in our cities.

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,682
Reply with quote  #149 
Thanks to a republican congress we got there once.  There are no Newt's out there any more.

Edit:  You will have to let us know what name to use if we ever need to come back and call you.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,094
Reply with quote  #150 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoachB25

  Don't forget that I lived in poverty and know first hand the abuse and the reality of the system.  


While dewy was born with the silver spoon provided by his Dad, the White Guilt is oppressing and like Eminem, they both hate being white.  Trying to make up for their ancestor's transgressions

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.