Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 2      Prev   1   2
Mangler

Registered:
Posts: 205
Reply with quote  #31 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TideKid
I'm not excited about it at all. I hope it is not true. I do not have much respect for those who lack professionalism in collegiate athletics. If the rumors are true, he would fall in this category.


3 sides to every story, his / her side, their side and the truth.
Scout? Can you narrow that down, a lot
TideKid

Registered:
Posts: 1,991
Reply with quote  #32 
Agree, Mangler. Interesting happenings on the plains.
__________________
***************
we LOVE free bases
Mangler

Registered:
Posts: 205
Reply with quote  #33 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TideKid
Agree, Mangler. Interesting happenings on the plains.


AND, being that per report he was at the scrimmage games, maybe be absolutely nothing
TideKid

Registered:
Posts: 1,991
Reply with quote  #34 
Maybe not, time will tell.
__________________
***************
we LOVE free bases
Skinny

Registered:
Posts: 379
Reply with quote  #35 
I cant seem to find the rumor on scout. Someone be so kind and message me what possibly happened.
Graybeard

Registered:
Posts: 211
Reply with quote  #36 
TK seems to be the onlyest one to know "the rumor", and she ain't sayin'...
__________________
College baseball: Everyone hits, everyone scores. It's the American Way!
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,101
Reply with quote  #37 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graybeard
TK seems to be the onlyest one to know "the rumor", and she ain't sayin'...


I wouldn't say the "onlyest."
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #38 
Ever met that annoying person that would always bring up that they know something, but would always refuse to tell anyone, but would constantly make sure you were aware they knew something you didn't?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,101
Reply with quote  #39 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Ever met that annoying person that would always bring up that they know something, but would always refuse to tell anyone, but would constantly make sure you were aware they knew something you didn't?


Yep.  And if you care enough, you will figure it out without having to ask someone to explain it to you in front of the entire class.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #40 
Yep, you're that guy.

You and your fellow bammer are lobbing some serious allegations at the assoc head coach of your biggest rival. Pretty convienent.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,101
Reply with quote  #41 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Yep, you're that guy. You and your fellow bammer are lobbing some serious allegations at the assoc head coach of your biggest rival. Pretty convienent.


I didn't lob any allegations.  I just asked a question as to if Casey was replacing Corey?

And though Auburn may be a big rival in other sports, softball aint it.  The other two orange schools are bigger rivals.
TideKid

Registered:
Posts: 1,991
Reply with quote  #42 
Actually, oldwiseone initally brought it up. I just said bye. The rest of you have spurred it all on.

A few people actually in the coaching world told me it. With no vested interest in Auburn.

I find it interesting, though, that some on this board are more agitated that some people know things. I have known a lot about inner workings of programs over the years and my track record shows I don't air dirty laundry.

Also, keep in mind that I am not the one with whom these rumors are associated. I took my job as a coach and a leader of young women seriously. Professionalism is something to take pride in.

If a number of people mentioned this to me, then I am certain some of you who always find dirt out can manage to connect the dots.

I will no longer participate in this thread. But I will end in saying I sure do hope these rumors are not true.

__________________
***************
we LOVE free bases
all4AU

Registered:
Posts: 778
Reply with quote  #43 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrot


I didn't lob any allegations.  I just asked a question as to if Casey was replacing Corey?

And though Auburn may be a big rival in other sports, softball aint it.  The other two orange schools are bigger rivals.
.

Rumors aside, AU/Bama may not rank as high on Bama's rival list as Florida and Tennessee, but it has certainly skyrocketed exponentially in all of the softball world's eyes since 2014 and is getting bigger every day.

__________________
War Eagle!
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,101
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by all4AU
.

Rumors aside, AU/Bama may not rank as high on Bama's rival list as Florida and Tennessee, but it has certainly skyrocketed exponentially in all of the softball world's eyes since 2014 and is getting bigger every day.



Don't disagree with any of that. I just equate it to Bama/Ole Miss in the football world right now. Right now there is a rivalry brewing but it still doesn't overtake Bama/Tennessee or Bama/AU.
Mangler

Registered:
Posts: 205
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Yep, you're that guy. You and your fellow bammer are lobbing some serious allegations at the assoc head coach of your biggest rival. Pretty convienent.

Shoot, that is Myers kid
Still_JAD

Registered:
Posts: 421
Reply with quote  #46 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrot
And though Auburn may be a big rival in other sports, softball aint it. The other two orange schools are bigger rivals.


AL fans may change their mind about their biggest rival since Clint arrived on the plains. True AL fans want to beat Auburn at everything!
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,101
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_JAD


AL fans may change their mind about their biggest rival since Clint arrived on the plains. True AL fans want to beat Auburn at everything!


Agreed. And best I know, granted it's been awhile since I looked at it, it's an even record since he's been there. But once he can get it to an even record like Walton is/has then I'll be worried.
Mangler

Registered:
Posts: 205
Reply with quote  #48 
Every SEC vs SEC game is a rivalry somewhat.
Auburn has become, under Myers a powerhouse and that is a good thing. Which I do like how Myers created a team vs trying to recruit a whole new one.
Now off the top of my feeble mind 4 teams in the SEC are currently perennial contenders. 
In 2017 and in no particular order, AL, AU, FL and LSU should be strong. TN, GA and MO are flat lining some, all for different reasons.
gtwstock

Registered:
Posts: 234
Reply with quote  #49 
There is absolutely nothing to the rumor.  It was just that.  Somebody pushing an agenda a while back tried to imply something had happened.  Investigated and proven to be what it was thought to be....which I won't go into.   Corey wouldn't have been there coaching this past week if there were any question.   Some of the innuendo on Scout was out of line, the nature of message boards.  But it was absolutely nothing.
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,052
Reply with quote  #50 
Yeah, no one believes that.
ZTE

Registered:
Posts: 593
Reply with quote  #51 
Casey Myers inducted ASU Hall of Fame Oct.7th. Casey on far left
636114686109997755-HOF.jpg
SECDog205

Registered:
Posts: 1
Reply with quote  #52 
To get the real story about the Title 9 complaints that were filed concerning Auburn softball the easiest way would be to submit a Freedom of Information Act request.
Stretch

Registered:
Posts: 104
Reply with quote  #53 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SECDog205
To get the real story about the Title 9 complaints that were filed concerning Auburn softball the easiest way would be to submit a Freedom of Information Act request.


Why don't YOU do that and post your findings instead of trying to stir the pot?
Stephen

Registered:
Posts: 2,049
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtwstock
There is absolutely nothing to the rumor.  It was just that.  Somebody pushing an agenda a while back tried to imply something had happened.  Investigated and proven to be what it was thought to be....which I won't go into.   Corey wouldn't have been there coaching this past week if there were any question.   Some of the innuendo on Scout was out of line, the nature of message boards.  But it was absolutely nothing.


This doesn't seem to have aged well.
TideKid

Registered:
Posts: 1,991
Reply with quote  #55 
i remember folks BLASTING anyone on here who alluded to these ongoings.
__________________
***************
we LOVE free bases
gtwstock

Registered:
Posts: 234
Reply with quote  #56 
Can only go with what I was told....and it apparently went past leadership and team as well.  Call it a cover up if you want, but that was the story that came out of the fall investigation and why he was allowed to come back to the team.   And it's probably what got Cilnt "retired".  Will it end with him?  I don't know.

Edit:  This was in response to Stephen, although I forgot to "quote" your post.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,784
Reply with quote  #57 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen


This doesn't seem to have aged well.


Very nice.

__________________
#PERVNADO
#DEMS2020
Stephen

Registered:
Posts: 2,049
Reply with quote  #58 
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtwstock
Can only go with what I was told


I guess the people you called "out of line" can say the same thing.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.