Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   Next
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,277
Reply with quote  #61 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Bump for the slow learners



Why did you cry like the lil sissy that you are for 8 years while a much better president was "still your president"  Oh wait, I know why

__________________

 

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,277
Reply with quote  #62 
People who did not "get over it" for 8 years when Obama won ... TWICE, and who never will get over 1865, telling people to get over it.  LOL  

The right can dish it out. The right cannot take it. 

__________________

 

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,374
Reply with quote  #63 
Bamaturd has proven that day in and day out, his game is the race card. White guilt man who straps on the strap on as a black lesbian, licks his own daughter until she howls at the moon, (Allegedly) and plays his race game. Does your daughter know about your fantasy? Every time you look at her you must be thinking about it. That has to cause some weird vibes when you are prowling the hallways at night.
__________________
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,000
Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



Why did you cry like the lil sissy that you are for 8 years while a much better president was "still your president"  Oh wait, I know why


Why did your wife cry when I bent her over

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,725
Reply with quote  #65 
I love it when people tell me I don't know what it feels like to be discriminated against by the American people and our Government.............That's very stupid to tell me that.............[smile]

As a Vietnam veteran, I took my licks and sat-down and shut-up, like I was told to do...............Never once even heard either of my parents discuss my USMC service..............It just wasn't something anyone would even allow you to talk about back then.............Relatives and neighbors would try not to make eye-contact with you..............

So, I do know...........







TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,570
Reply with quote  #66 
The right endured 8 years of the racist Obama administration, the left can certainly survive 8 years of a center-right trump admin.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,151
Reply with quote  #67 
So, the Obama administration thought who was racially superior to who? Superiority is in the first definition of racist.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,725
Reply with quote  #68 
No such thing as racism.......

There's hate and everyone is eligible for that............ 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,151
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
No such thing as racism.......

There's hate and everyone is eligible for that............ 


Hard to believe, but that may be the dumbest thing you've ever said. There are obviously people that think their race is superior to another's. Bigots abound also. In their own way, the bigots might be worse. They search for reasons to hate. Many on this board are bigotted and make racially motivated comments. Only uwa, Trump and keepmegaggingforreal are racists. For now.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,725
Reply with quote  #70 
Fresh, you sure I'm not on your list from past posts by you?
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,151
Reply with quote  #71 
Nah, you didn't make the cut. Just a bigot.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,725
Reply with quote  #72 
What's the difference?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,887
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
What's the difference?

Largely spelled different.  Unless you are a race baiter, then the difference is monumental

__________________
DC v Hellar - Landmark Supreme Court case established that "protects an individual right to keep and bear arms", that right was "premised on the private use of arms for activities such as hunting and self-defense, the latter being understood as resistance to either private lawlessness or the depredations of a tyrannical government (or a threat from abroad)." 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,725
Reply with quote  #74 
So, the difference is monumental in the mind of Fresh?
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,570
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
What's the difference?


His justification for spreading hate.  It's what the left does to those that don't agree with them.


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,887
Reply with quote  #76 
Why would anyone possibly care if Fresh calls someone else a racist, or a bigot?  See there is no difference.
__________________
DC v Hellar - Landmark Supreme Court case established that "protects an individual right to keep and bear arms", that right was "premised on the private use of arms for activities such as hunting and self-defense, the latter being understood as resistance to either private lawlessness or the depredations of a tyrannical government (or a threat from abroad)." 
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,725
Reply with quote  #77 
Well, since Fresh is usually wrong, I felt left out after not being on his list............
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,151
Reply with quote  #78 
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
    "don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"
    synonyms:chauvinistpartisansectarianMore
     
     

    No mention of race.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 6,887
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.
    "don't let a few small-minded bigots destroy the good image of the city"
    synonyms:chauvinistpartisansectarianMore
     
     

    No mention of race.

Webster disagrees.

:a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices;especially :one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

__________________
DC v Hellar - Landmark Supreme Court case established that "protects an individual right to keep and bear arms", that right was "premised on the private use of arms for activities such as hunting and self-defense, the latter being understood as resistance to either private lawlessness or the depredations of a tyrannical government (or a threat from abroad)." 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,151
Reply with quote  #80 
Thanks for making my point. All racists are bigots. All bigots are not racists.
All squares are parallelograms, all prallelograms are not squares. A question of degrees and nuance, neither of which is particularly of interest to you or your black and white world.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,570
Reply with quote  #81 
It seems everyone that disagrees with you is one or the other.

Or a rhombus. 
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,062
Reply with quote  #82 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Thanks for making my point. All racists are bigots. Some bigots are not racists.
All squares are parallelograms, Some prallelograms are not squares. A question of degrees and nuance, neither of which is particularly of interest to you or your black and white world.

FTFY since your statements are contradictory (LMAO).

They also reveal you lack basic operational logic skills.


Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,277
Reply with quote  #83 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Thanks for making my point. All racists are bigots. All bigots are not racists.
All squares are parallelograms, all prallelograms are not squares. A question of degrees and nuance, neither of which is particularly of interest to you or your black and white world.




For people who are both bigots and racists (that includes virtually all the right wing posters on this forum), the distinction is not relevant. They are both. 

And they dearly love to parse words and make things about form over substance. They have beliefs and make statements every day that prove beyond a doubt that they truly believe blacks, Mexicans, muslims, libs, transgenders, you name it ... are beneath them and do not MATTER. 

Then they bristle when their own words, actions, and views are called racist, bigoted, supremacist. "I am NOT a racist" "Quit playing the race card".  It's juvenile. They can be judged by both their words and their actions. 

__________________

 

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,570
Reply with quote  #84 
Image result for race card gif
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,543
Reply with quote  #85 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF




For people who are both bigots and racists (that includes virtually all the right wing posters on this forum), the distinction is not relevant. They are both. 

And they dearly love to parse words and make things about form over substance. They have beliefs and make statements every day that prove beyond a doubt that they truly believe blacks, Mexicans, muslims, libs, transgenders, you name it ... are beneath them and do not MATTER. 

Then they bristle when their own words, actions, and views are called racist, bigoted, supremacist. "I am NOT a racist" "Quit playing the race card".  It's juvenile. They can be judged by both their words and their actions. 


Emotion and hysteria.
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,570
Reply with quote  #86 
I'd go with a proven lack of intelligence as well.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,543
Reply with quote  #87 
When you lack intelligence, you have to rely on emotion and hysteria.  Bama is the poster boy for that tenet.
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,277
Reply with quote  #88 
The right wants Dreamers sent back to Mexico no matter what, even though they were small children who never made a decision to come here illegally. And even though they have lived their entire lives here. And even though they have been vetted and 95+ percent of them are in school or have jobs and they pay taxes. In the view of the right, their lives or their rights do not MATTER.

The right supports and literally cheers the shooting of looters on sight. There has never been a shooting of a black man by a cop that MATTERED to them. They are just fine with a Ga Tech student WITH A POCKET KNIFE was shot dead from 10 feet away. Because he was a gender weirdo and he asked for it for God's sake. So he does not MATTER. 

They openly wish for protesters blocking streets to be run over and express the wish they had the chance to do it. Every single day the right demonstrates for all to see that what black people think does not MATTER to them. No one gives a szhit that they SAY otherwise. 

They act as though they are unaware of the millions of black people who go to work every day, pay taxes, support their own families who do not commit crimes and do not take government handouts, who are just like other middle class families. Virtually all these tax paying, pay their own way blacks vote for Democrats. The right doesn't believe they are capable of seeing and hearing and evaluating their life experience and deciding for themselves.

__________________

 

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,277
Reply with quote  #89 
pabar61 and TheNarrator are 2 of the most shallow, least intelligent humans I have ever come across. Both are incapable of making an argument that contains even a hint of intellect. 

On the other hand, the intellect of woody, mike, and uwApoligist comes thru loud and clear. I vehemently disagree with them much of the time, but wouldn't question that they are intelligent and educated. 

pabar and Narrator - LOL

__________________

 

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 3,570
Reply with quote  #90 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
pabar61 and TheNarrator are 2 of the most shallow, least intelligent humans I have ever come across. Both are incapable of making an argument that contains even a hint of intellect. 

On the other hand, the intellect of woody, mike, and uwApoligist comes thru loud and clear. I vehemently disagree with them much of the time, but wouldn't question that they are intelligent and educated. 

pabar and Narrator - LOL


Let's dance big boy.  Name the subject.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.