Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 2 of 6      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   Next   »
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,356
Reply with quote  #31 
Baltimore cop found not guilty this morning in Freddie Gray death.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #32 
When they get up from their weekend, drunken, cocaine induced stupor, they'll be rioting tonight. Where's Jesse, where's Quanell, where's the Reverend Al?
__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 3,311
Reply with quote  #33 
http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/07/26/black-lives-matter-segregates-reporters-race-dnc


White people to the back, this is a black and brown protest.

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


rocklifter

Registered:
Posts: 2,918
Reply with quote  #34 
Whats sad about this is no one seems to care that a Pure Home Grown Hate Group has emerged in this country that could be as dangerous as ISIS. 

BLM. Anyone? Anyone care or afraid to speak? 
Me for one....Im involved with teaching my daughters hand to hand combat and use of weaponry. 

http://www.truthandaction.org/sheriff-clarke-blm-isis-will-soon-join-forces-take-nation/

Too many people sitting around feeling guilty for stuff they never did. 

__________________
I voted for Trump. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #35 
We have those that have come down with the white guilt on this very forum, yes we do talk about it and yes dewy has even called us racists a time or two.  Yes some are afraid to speak to answer your question rocklifter

edited to add:  Not a single post by our resident liberals on this forum, on this thread,  very odd, they always have something to say about everything someone else says.  Not a single post denouncing or supporting the racists who call themselves BLM.  [The first few times I saw the acronym BLM was right after the Bundy episode, I thought of Bureau of Land Management]

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
rocklifter

Registered:
Posts: 2,918
Reply with quote  #36 
Ive spoken with a few in the Military who fear that BLM and ISIS will actually join forces and make this issue a war in the US. I'm beginning to believe them.

As far as Dewey goes. It will be like in numerous movies. The bleeding heart tries to give the Olive Branch only to have his face blown off. Rational thinking does not exist in his world..

__________________
I voted for Trump. 
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 10,356
Reply with quote  #37 
Four new studies show that if cops are biased, it is IN FAVOR of blacks.

From Wall Street Journal:


The Myth of the Racist Cop
Four studies out this year show that if police are biased, it’s in favor of blacks.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/the-myth-of-the-racist-cop-1477261025
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,403
Reply with quote  #38 
off to page 2 with it.
__________________
Just say no to dullards
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,580
Reply with quote  #39 

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,785
Reply with quote  #40 
From the same Facebook acct you got that from. Classy guy.:



BTW, I don't see any violence or a break in. Looks like the store is attempting to close some glass panels. Can't break in to something that is open.



__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,580
Reply with quote  #41 
haha - that guy is your President!

Great reaction to a Macy's store that needed saving

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,785
Reply with quote  #42 
Not my president.
You said it was a break in. Usual exaggerated version of what happened.

__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,580
Reply with quote  #43 
Are you not an American?  Then he is your President.  You would have called all of us racist if we had said that about Obama.

Your salt is real.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,580
Reply with quote  #44 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Not my president.


I know you struggle sometimes - maybe this flow chart will help:

Image result for not my president meme

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,785
Reply with quote  #45 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Are you not an American?  Then he is your President.  You would have called all of us racist if we had said that about Obama.

Your salt is real.


I don't claim him. He embarrasses me. I find his lack of respect for the truth a serious character(if he had any) flaw. I will distance myself as far as possible from his programs.

Not sure what the salt bullsh1t is about, but I'd call you a racist if you were a birther. Trump is a racist because he just can't make himself call a WS(spade) a WS(spade).......and he's a birther.

__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,580
Reply with quote  #46 
You call everyone a racist that disagrees with you.
__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 13,084
Reply with quote  #47 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


I don't claim him. He embarrasses me. I find his lack of respect for the truth a serious character(if he had any) flaw. I will distance myself as far as possible from his programs.

Not sure what the salt bullsh1t is about, but I'd call you a racist if you were a birther. Trump is a racist because he just can't make himself call a WS(spade) a WS(spade).......and he's a birther.


If this is your standard for whether or not you can claim him as your president, then you could not have claimed Obama as your president either.  Or Bubba Clinton.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,785
Reply with quote  #48 
As an unfortunate part of the job, all politicians are forced to bend the truth. Telling a lie or two and being a habitual liar are different. Trump lies so much he probably has trouble discerning what is the truth. 
__________________
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,785
Reply with quote  #49 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
You call everyone a racist that disagrees with you.


So far just uwa and Trump.

Are you a birther?

__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,580
Reply with quote  #50 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
As an unfortunate part of the job, all politicians are forced to bend the truth. Telling a lie or two and being a habitual liar are different. Trump lies so much he probably has trouble discerning what is the truth. 


This is the prevailing statement one makes to defend his parties lying politicians.  Both right and left.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,580
Reply with quote  #51 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


So far just uwa and Trump.

Are you a birther?


No, and I didn't vote for Trump.  Pretty sure you have dinged more than UWA with that one.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,785
Reply with quote  #52 
You can take an action or make a statement that is racist in content, but it doesn't make you "a racist". 

The misguided efforts to save confederate statues is an example. There are many who stick their heads in the sand and refuse to believe the Civil War was predominantly fought over slavery. To hold treasonous figures in high esteem makes no sense. These statues were erected to slap black people in the face. Not all statues were erected for this reason, but enough that when questioned, it should go. A racist cause supported, in part, by some who are not racists. I know the term racist fires you guys up and you have all the dark net reasons liberals are the racists. I truly make no decisions based on whether I'm dealing with a white person or a person of color. 

__________________
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,119
Reply with quote  #53 
Fresh - I think maybe you feel like some of us felt during Obama's time.

IMHO - Obama was a flat out liar.  He debased the office by apologizing constantly for America.  He embarrassed the country, and all of us in it.  He acted outside the Constitution and ignored the power of Congress and the Courts.

That didn't change the fact that he was POTUS.

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,580
Reply with quote  #54 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
You can take an action or make a statement that is racist in content, but it doesn't make you "a racist". 

The misguided efforts to save confederate statues is an example. There are many who stick their heads in the sand and refuse to believe the Civil War was predominantly fought over slavery There are many highly educated people, who are not racist, that would disagree with you . To hold treasonous figures in high esteem makes no sense They are treasonous in your opinion.  State's rights were extremely important in those times. These statues were erected to slap black people in the face In your opinion. Not all statues were erected for this reason, but enough that when questioned, it should go. A racist cause supported, in part, by some who are not racists. I know the term racist fires you guys up As it should - it is an attack on the character of people you have never met.and you have all the dark net reasons liberals are the racists. I truly make no decisions based on whether I'm dealing with a white person or a person of color. 


Well it seems now we know what it takes for Fresh to deem someone a racist.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 4,785
Reply with quote  #55 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
Fresh - I think maybe you feel like some of us felt during Obama's time.

IMHO - Obama was a flat out liar.  He debased the office by apologizing constantly for America.  He embarrassed the country, and all of us in it.  He acted outside the Constitution and ignored the power of Congress and the Courts.

That didn't change the fact that he was POTUS.



We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Saying, promising something in politics you are then unable to deliver is not necessarily lying. Lying is a conscious attempt to deceive someone for a desired outcome. I put some of Obama's statements in the "wishful thinking" category. Unable to deliver the promised goods. I don't now, nor ever will I, think Obama is close to being the filthy, crass, badly intentioned liar Trump is. 

__________________
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 6,580
Reply with quote  #56 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


This is the prevailing statement one makes to defend his parties lying politicians.  Both right and left.

__________________
Dewey/Will_I_Wynn is our forum moderator and is allowing a poster to call for the assassination of our President
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 2,889
Reply with quote  #57 
"No, liberals are the racists, both historically and politically."


Therein states the belief of many on the Right.  Maybe they don't always mean "all" but, not unlike abortion, the racist debate will never be resolved.

__________________
A gullible nation is a vulnerable nation.  Challenge what you read on the internet.  Our nation's security is in our hands.  Don't be duped by misinformation.

The Right in here are quoting posts and changing words.  Please search for original post if accurate information is desired.  Also, claims I moderate this discussion forum are untrue.

Obama -  "When I say if you have your plan and you like it, and your doctor has a plan -- or you have a doctor and you like your doctor, that you don't have to change plans, what I'm saying is the government is not going to make you change plans under health reform."

A 2017 opinion poll ranks Reagan and Obama #1 and #2 best Presidents since WWII.


 Trump should be honest with the American people.


mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,119
Reply with quote  #58 
He willfully lied, over and over.  He did to deceive and to achieve a desired outcome.  It was not "wishful thinking".  He lied - again and again and again.

I am not saying trump is not a liar, because he is.  But this what is so funny about the "trump is not my POTUS crowd". 

Many of us felt like Obama did all of the things that trump is accused of, but we were called racists.

Obama's DOJ was totally racist.  I think Obama was racist. 


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


We'll have to agree to disagree on this one. Saying, promising something in politics you are then unable to deliver is not necessarily lying. Lying is a conscious attempt to deceive someone for a desired outcome. I put some of Obama's statements in the "wishful thinking" category. Unable to deliver the promised goods. I don't now, nor ever will I, think Obama is close to being the filthy, crass, badly intentioned liar Trump is. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 12,403
Reply with quote  #59 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
"No, liberals are the racists, both historically and politically."


Therein states the belief of many on the Right.  Maybe they don't always mean "all" but, not unlike abortion, the racist debate will never be resolved.

Republican party was formed by Lincoln to end slavery.  Democrats fought it to the bitter end.

Now dems are famous for trading on black poor peoples hardships. 

__________________
Just say no to dullards
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 28,902
Reply with quote  #60 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


I know you struggle sometimes - maybe this flow chart will help:

Image result for not my president meme


Bump for the slow learners

__________________
"Getting your motor revved about taking our guns is going to be what undoes your efforts."

"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.