Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 6      1   2   3   4   Next   »
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #1 
http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/18/politics/hillary-clinton-black-lives-matter-meeting/index.html

Great read on the Black Lives Matter movement and some sage advice from Hillary on how to hone the movement.  Of course they didn't listen to her, but it is still a good read. 

One funny exert:  Media was originally going to be let in to the meeting, but BLV did not want the meeting recorded....but then released a video of the meeting they had took. 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,000
Reply with quote  #2 
All Lives Matter

(Or they don't )

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 9,842
Reply with quote  #3 
Black Lives Matters Misfires

OpEd in USA Today by Ben Carson

Forthright with some strong suggestions

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/08/24/blacklivesmatter-sanders-clinton-anger-column/32055507/
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,184
Reply with quote  #4 
And some of you still defend this group......

Disrupt people going to a fair, then call for cops to get killed, just hours after the office in TX was killed.

And some of you still defend this group......



From CBS in Minneapolis:


Black Lives Matter Chant Called ‘Disgusting’ By Police Leader

Traffic disruptions and loud messages aren’t the only things memorable about Saturday’s Black Lives Matter march to the gates of the Minnesota State Fair.

One of the chants heard from protesters is being called “disgusting” by rank and file St. Paul Police officers. Police Federation President Dave Titus says the threatening refrain is divisive, dangerous and won’t lead to improved police relations.

By many accounts, Saturday’s march was a peaceful gathering. Although it was intended to disrupt leisure to deliver the group’s message of justice for those killed at the hands of police.

“We weren’t surprised it was peaceful, but we were glad everything worked out right,” March organizer Rashad Turner said.

But along the way, protesters broke into a pointed refrain that has St. Paul police officers upset.

Marchers chanted in unison, “Pigs in a blanket, fry ’em like bacon.”

What officers and many others find offensive is also protected free speech.  But in this particular case what is ironic is that those voicing the chant were also being protected by very officers targeted.

“Statements and chants like that are just ignorant – I find it absolutely disgusting,” Officer Titus said.

Titus called the protester’s chant both dangerous and outrageous. All the more so Titus says, because it came just hours after a Texas deputy was gunned down in cold blood.

“I don’t think chanting or singing what’s basically promoting killing police officers is peaceful,” Titus said.

Black Lives Matter organizer Rashad Turner says there’s a big difference between rhetorical chanting and somebody’s actions.

“It definitely wasn’t a threat. I don’t know if they would have received it differently if we would have said on a stick. We’re there chanting, using our voices,” Turner said.

Sharp rhetoric from opposite sides that doesn’t appear to have stopped with a single march.

“To pick on one chant out of four hours of marching or protest, I don’t have any more comments for them,” Turner said.

“I don’t think any cop cares if there’s an apology – just knock it off,” Titus said.

fhoenix

Registered:
Posts: 5,008
Reply with quote  #5 
The same way hundreds of rogue groups attached themselves to original tea party you have rogue groups and individuals attaching themselves to blacklivesmatter group to make themselves matter. They are using the name as an excuse to hijack speeches and events. This is the non-violent version of thugs rioting and looting--they disrupt and steal the spotlight and media of others and destroy.

I do not support blacklivesmatter. I also do not attack it. They are not saying all lives don't matter.....just an in-your-face reminder that blacks are not equal to a good horse, 2/3 a vote, and their lives don't matter.
Everyone's lives matter...but just like trump with immigration you have to have someone yell and scream to get people talking about it. Southern Pride does not mean  no one else should have pride in their heritiage. Gay pride does not mean straight people should not be proud. Women rights movement didn't mean other people shouldn't have rights nor march for their rights...same with civil rights. A "remember okc bombing shirt doesn't mean to forget 9/11 nor does it mean that tragedy was worse than katrina, or colorado shooting or columbine. 
It isn't a pi**ing contest. 

And anyone shooting law enforcement or negative chants about are as*holes. Period. 
I have been shot on an ambulance run. Law enforcement put their lives at risk every time they go to a scene. Whenever they approach a vehicle they pull over or kock on a door to serve a warrant or do a check their life is at risk. The majority are good and are out there to protect and serve. Same with the tea party and blacklivesmatter (not occupy wall street--all those guys were degenerates). The vocal minority gets the press and steals the spotlight.
If we condemned every group that had fringe members act like jackazzes (or non-members pretending to be part of the group) there would be no groups out there. 

This is the negative of rights. People have the right to say things we don't agree with. People we wish didn't walk around with a gun because they look like a thug, skinhead, or criminal can.
I HATE people chanting negative things about law enforcement. 





__________________
‎"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #6 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
And some of you still defend this group......

Disrupt people going to a fair, then call for cops to get killed, just hours after the office in TX was killed.

And some of you still defend this group......




Who still defends this group?

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,000
Reply with quote  #7 
dewy
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,543
Reply with quote  #8 
fhoenix - I mostly agree with everything you write but your opening sentence in the last post troubles me.  There are fundamental differences between the Tea Party and BlackLivesMatter.  I don't remember a lot of people claiming to be part of the Tea Party hurling insults at minorities.  I'm sure there were some but the number of incidences don't stand out.  On the other hand, you have real representatives of the BlackLivesMatter movement forcing a politician to apologize for saying all lives matter.  They are also unwilling to articulate why their movement is aimed the incidents involving blacks being killed by police.  I've not one word from them about the horrific rate of black abortion.

The Tea Party movement was borne out of a frustration that government was, and is, taking over our lives.  It was a call to return to our constitutional founding.  The media quickly tried to make it out to be racist which it wasn't.  

I guess I just don't see the parallels.
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,184
Reply with quote  #9 
Those of you who do know who you are.  Several posted things in the other thread like "they have a good message", but yet couldn't say what the message was.  Of "there are just a few bad apples".  I contend that's not true.

If you don't support, you at least make excuses for "the few", while saying the rest are good people.

if the rest are good people, they would throw out those calling for attacks on police.  They don't - they march along with the BLM banner, which means they are approved.



Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerDurden
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
And some of you still defend this group......

Disrupt people going to a fair, then call for cops to get killed, just hours after the office in TX was killed.

And some of you still defend this group......




Who still defends this group?

mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,184
Reply with quote  #10 
fhoenix - parallels between the tea party and BLM are not even close.

If the BLM movement did not espouse these things, they would be all over denouncing them, etc.  That hasn't happened, therefore these people we saw, AGAIN, over the weekend ARE representative.

There have been many of these events, and no distancing from anyone official.  Not a word.  The people who booted Sanders off the stage were local leaders in the "movement".  Can you imagine - booting a candidate for the POTUS off the stage?

These people are morphing into a domestic terrorist group, but no one will say it.
Lost_1

Registered:
Posts: 2,593
Reply with quote  #11 
Fhoenix, I usually agree with almost all of your posts and always respect your observations, but think you hot one off in the weeds on this subject.


You have to look no farther then any tragedy to see the MSM trying to tie them to the Tea Party:

Aurora Theater Shooting

Gabby Giffords Shooting

Boston Marathon Bombing

Are just a few I recall off memory without doing a search.


Now for the comments made by the Harris county DA & Sherriff, there are headlines saying they moved to fast to compare to the BLM movement. The Sunday roundtable shows were much of the same with one asking if they would have trouble at trial without a motive.


I bet in your job see enough to make you sick from both sides, tough job man. You will always have my respect!

__________________
If we are not careful, our colleges will produce a group of close-minded, unscientific, illogical propagandists, consumed with immoral acts. - Dr. Martin Luther King


“Everyone is in favor of free speech. Hardly a day passes without its being extolled, but some people's idea of it is that they are free to say what they like, but if anyone else says anything back, that is an outrage.” Winston S. Churchill


PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,062
Reply with quote  #12 
The campaigns should be prepared for BLM trying to get attention by disrupting their events. From the BLM FB page:

"On Aug. 8, 2015, as the Black community prepared to collectively mourn the anniversary of the murder of Mike Brown by Ferguson police, members of Black Lives Matter disrupted a Bernie Sanders rally in Seattle. In the week since that disruption, at least nine Black people have been killed by state-sanctioned violence. Do we know the names of the nine people who faced a trial by fire? Do we know how the loss of their lives has impacted their families and communities? Or are we so collectively focused on the feelings of White presidential candidates that we have missed the essential purpose of the disruption? We as a movement will continue to disrupt the current political process until Black Lives Matter.

Agitating a perceived political ally to the Black community is strategic. For far too long, the Democratic Party has milked the Black vote while creating policies that completely decimate Black communities. Once upon a time, Bill Clinton was widely perceived as an ally and advocate for the needs of Black people. However, it is the Clinton administration’s Violent Crime and Law Enforcement Act that set the stage for the massive racial injustice we struggle with in law enforcement today."

The smart campaigns will be prepared to use the extra press coverage attracted by BLM to their benefit by getting more exposure for their own message (i.e. not BLM).
TylerDurden

Registered:
Posts: 3,869
Reply with quote  #13 
 I for one said the movement had/has people in it that have a good message and intentions.  The move has been hijacked.  That's not defending anyone.

I am not going to put words into fhoenix's mouth, but what I took from the post is that there are fringe people in the Tea Party (holding racist signs at rally's etc...) and there are some fringe in the BLM movement as well.  The problem with the BLM movement from my perspective as it relates to the Tea Party is that the fringe has completely run over the rest of the movement while the fringe in the Tea Party only seems to show up when the media needs to show them.
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,062
Reply with quote  #14 
BLM claimed their actions are strategic (see previous quote), however I don't agree. A true strategy would identify concrete objectives and devise a feasible plan to make them happen (e.g. gather wide support and allies). Their current "strategy" is vague, narrow and doomed to fail.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,000
Reply with quote  #15 
Their one and only strategy, despite dewy's stale defense, is chaos.  Their strategy is just that chaos.  You'll get one on recording soon stating that chaos is their goal, along with inflaming a few to shoot cops.  Dead cops and chaos, splendid strategy
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
fhoenix

Registered:
Posts: 5,008
Reply with quote  #16 
Of course most white republicans cannot see the similarities......this is why many conservative friends of mine in politics solicit my opinion on race issues.... Not because I know more but because of my race.
How we are perceived matters more than how we see ourselves. 

I have several tea party friends and have been to meetings. I have no blacklivesmatter friends or know anyone actively involved.
But I associate with blacks thru family, work, military, sports, and ambulance runs. Most blacks see the tea party as racist. A group of haters who formed when obama was about to be president. The battle cry "we want our country back"...that was one month in. Tea party is vast majority white republicans. Do the math on how black liberals would see them. Black far leftists don't like the police either so they perceive the tea party as racists. They concentrate on the moments when people show up at tea party rallies with confederate battle flags. They look how kkk and stormfront talk about tea party at their rallies. They look at the hated and animosity from tea party towards president. You don't have to agree wit ha leader or boss to be respectful. I said that to people during bush. The perception of most black people about tea party is negative. People will defend tea party same way people defend blacklivesmattter. Think dewey is lone voice or alone? He is minority on this forum but in america he has as many people that think like he does as we have on the right. The elections, political correctness, etc. prove that. There were people that supported and defended occupy wal street. wtf? But msnbc and politicians and those on left did. There are forums out there that are a majority liberals and few of us speak for the right. People compared gay pride flag to confererate battle flag-0--same as tea party and blacklivesmatter---depends solely on your perception. There is no similarity in the flags and every civil movement has dickheads as well as good people. Media focuses on the bad. Athlete donates money no one cares. He is drunk in public it is national news.


Know what bernie sanders said about the shooting of the texas deputy sherriff---he talked about shooting of unarmed blacks and needing reforms in our criminal justice system. There are those that want gun control after every shooting--the reporters were killed and their fiances, and family called for gun control and her dad said he would not go away and let this fade..he is going to be vocal about gun legislature. I don't agree but lots of people on left do (not all--I know liberals gun owners). If we had as many blacks and liberals on this forum as white republicans the discussions would be vastly different. Not better but different because you have equal represntation of other perspectives. Think a forum of mostly black people is praising tea party and dissing blacklivesmatter? They echo dewey. And as wrong as he is and rubs me like sandpaper his candidate was elected not once but twice....so he is not alone in his thinking. That is my point about tea party and blacklivesmatter....if you don't see the connection then you will never understand th how and why of unhappy upset black people on the left. Think they like palin or ted nugent? As much as mexicans love donald trump.

And yes...the strategy for many groups like occupy and blacklivesmatter is to disrupt the normal flow of things---chaos. I hate it. I understand it but i hate discord and chaos. It accomplkished their goal which os to keep people talking about them and edgy. If media and forums and social media are talking about them it is good. It is on people's minds and that is what they seek.

__________________
‎"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
fhoenix

Registered:
Posts: 5,008
Reply with quote  #17 
and to add.......
All Lives do Matter

__________________
‎"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 2,234
Reply with quote  #18 
I mentioned this a few years ago but will do so again.  When I went to the Tea Party rallies, there were black and white people at the rally.  While white did outnumber black, the number of black people was not insignificant.

Per the Confederate Flag, I've never seen a Confederate Flag at any rally I went to.  Not one.  For the people that went to those rallies, Bush was as much a target because of taxes.  The primary "causes" I found at those rallies was support of the Constitution of the United States of America and lower taxes. 
rocklifter

Registered:
Posts: 2,920
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by fhoenix
Of course most white republicans cannot see the similarities......this is why many conservative friends of mine in politics solicit my opinion on race issues.... Not because I know more but because of my race.
How we are perceived matters more than how we see ourselves. 

I have several tea party friends and have been to meetings. I have no blacklivesmatter friends or know anyone actively involved.
But I associate with blacks thru family, work, military, sports, and ambulance runs. Most blacks see the tea party as racist. A group of haters who formed when obama was about to be president. The battle cry "we want our country back"...that was one month in. Tea party is vast majority white republicans. Do the math on how black liberals would see them. Black far leftists don't like the police either so they perceive the tea party as racists. They concentrate on the moments when people show up at tea party rallies with confederate battle flags. They look how kkk and stormfront talk about tea party at their rallies. They look at the hated and animosity from tea party towards president. You don't have to agree wit ha leader or boss to be respectful. I said that to people during bush. The perception of most black people about tea party is negative. People will defend tea party same way people defend blacklivesmattter. Think dewey is lone voice or alone? He is minority on this forum but in america he has as many people that think like he does as we have on the right. The elections, political correctness, etc. prove that. There were people that supported and defended occupy wal street. wtf? But msnbc and politicians and those on left did. There are forums out there that are a majority liberals and few of us speak for the right. People compared gay pride flag to confererate battle flag-0--same as tea party and blacklivesmatter---depends solely on your perception. There is no similarity in the flags and every civil movement has dickheads as well as good people. Media focuses on the bad. Athlete donates money no one cares. He is drunk in public it is national news.


Know what bernie sanders said about the shooting of the texas deputy sherriff---he talked about shooting of unarmed blacks and needing reforms in our criminal justice system. There are those that want gun control after every shooting--the reporters were killed and their fiances, and family called for gun control and her dad said he would not go away and let this fade..he is going to be vocal about gun legislature. I don't agree but lots of people on left do (not all--I know liberals gun owners). If we had as many blacks and liberals on this forum as white republicans the discussions would be vastly different. Not better but different because you have equal represntation of other perspectives. Think a forum of mostly black people is praising tea party and dissing blacklivesmatter? They echo dewey. And as wrong as he is and rubs me like sandpaper his candidate was elected not once but twice....so he is not alone in his thinking. That is my point about tea party and blacklivesmatter....if you don't see the connection then you will never understand th how and why of unhappy upset black people on the left. Think they like palin or ted nugent? As much as mexicans love donald trump.

And yes...the strategy for many groups like occupy and blacklivesmatter is to disrupt the normal flow of things---chaos. I hate it. I understand it but i hate discord and chaos. It accomplkished their goal which os to keep people talking about them and edgy. If media and forums and social media are talking about them it is good. It is on people's minds and that is what they seek.


Ignorance of the Truth and hatred towards Whites just because is no logical reason for this argument. Blaming all Whites for whatever reason constitutes illogical thinking.
My father's family worked along side tennant farmers who were Black. He was raised they are Gods people like everyone else. Additionally, none of his family arrived here in the US till 1902. Are we to be blamed for slavery?

__________________
I'd Challenge You to A Battle of Wits but I see your Unarmed!!!
fhoenix

Registered:
Posts: 5,008
Reply with quote  #20 
Logical thinking doesn't matter in most things in life. It is what it is.
We listen to others who think and see things as we do. This means media and leadership that say stupid things get listened to because they play on emotions of feeling screwed. This applies to right and left, black and white. 
Riots are not logical. Burning and destroying your own neighborhood makes absolutely no sense. 
Sending tons of money to people you don't kno because you disagree with gays shopping at christian stores yet not helping local veterans that need it makes no sense. Same with sending money to zimmerman or the many others of all races that go to crowdfunding to get donations to pay legal fees or live on. Why? Stick it to the other guys as if you are actually sticking it to them? And occupy wall street accomplished what? It made no sense. The palin channel online for $9.95 a month made no sense and after a month people saw that and it was gone. Giving illegals healthcare and forcing american schools to teach in spanish makes no sense. In what countries do they make sure to teach illegal kids in those kid's language? If you want to be a french citizen learn french. Want to be korean learn the language. Want to be american we will teach you in spanish so you can....oh wait...if we teach in spanish they aren't learning things in english. It makes no sense.
Passion and emotions trump logic.....Trump as a candidate is not logical. He is not a politician and people complained about presidents that didn't have enough political experience. He is not a good christian, makes his money from booze, women, and gambling. Both wives were foreigners who took over 10 years each to earn citizenship. His current wife was here 11 years until she got her citizenship. He runs pageansts, does reality shows, and is self serving. People support him because they are tired of government and politics. The top 3 are 2 business people and a retired brain surgeon. 3 of the 17 are not politicians and those 3 are at the top in polls right now. People aren't thinking long term--they like what they hear right now and are polling with emotion not logic. In a month or so logic will start kicking in as the new car smell of trump and carson gets old and fades. Sunstance and reality have to follow or they will be passed up by cruz, bush, christie and others. They have resumes and logically better choices. Trump has bravado and emotion.

Logic does not work in most cases. Where is the logic in removing confederate flag from amazon and other places. I can see over state buildings but why from sale? That is emotion not logic. Response to gay pride flag after the gay black man killed the reporter and camerman wasn't logic it was tit for tat emotion. Logic is approached from all sides not just one. Just because one illogical decision was made does not mean you can make the same mistake and call it logical. A riot by whites doesn't make it logical because blacks did it. 

Most people think with emotion not logic...that is how obama got elected. That is why faux news gets passed around as factual. Emotions trump logic.
Many athletes and public figures go on emotion not logic. They risk careers and millions because they go with emotion not logic and do stupid stuff. Logic tells you not to go motorcross riding as a football player yet some do and get injured, void their contracts , and end up out of football and out of gravy paycheck....all for a joy ride.  Or hit your fiance in an elevator. Emotion trumps logic.



__________________
‎"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 9,725
Reply with quote  #21 
I go on logic.........I listen to Pabar and do the opposite!!!!!   [smile]
fhoenix

Registered:
Posts: 5,008
Reply with quote  #22 
Like the clerk today refusing to obey the law and issue marriage licenses to gay couples (and has 2 gay and 2 straight couples suing her).
No logic. She cannot win. They will be married and are going to make her do her job and do it. She can and will be fired for refusal to do her job. But in our society she knows being a dick gets you publicity and publicity gets people to donate money to you. It isn't logic--it is emotion. She is using her beliefs as an excuse----others use their color as an excuse. Problems is millions of people with her same beliefs are not discriminating at their jobs. Same with blacks acting a fool. Millions are not misbehaving because of a small percent of rogue cops and mistreatment. Most black people are good...so are most christians and most police oficers. The lunatic fringe gets the media because they sell. They entertain. They are must-see tv. The news is a giant reality show.
Believe something and use it as an excuse...........smh

__________________
‎"The trouble with quotes on the internet is that you can never know if they are genuine." -- Abraham Lincoln
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,000
Reply with quote  #23 
The defenders of the Alamo knew they weren't going to 'win' either.  They fought for their beliefs, good for that clerk. Defend the Alamo
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 9,543
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
I go on logic.........I listen to Pabar and do the opposite!!!!!   [smile]


[bawl]
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,184
Reply with quote  #25 


http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/weekend-shootings-leave-6-dead-31-wounded/ar-AAe2eB4?ocid=iehp
ForeverInBlue

Registered:
Posts: 9,842
Reply with quote  #26 
Obama said BLM type movements "can't just keep on yelling."

What is he saying here?

What does the use of "just" mean?

Maybe the left can chime in with some interpretation as to what Obama is calling on BLM types to do.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,819
Reply with quote  #27 
Long hot summer coming up. I could see rioting at the GOP Convention, and in many major cities, especially if Trump were to secure the nomination. This will be a concerted effort, a collaboration between the Media, the DNC, Soros sponsored protest groups, College Students, and Union workers. It will be framed as brave protestors that have the courage to stand and confront the evil racist, homophobic, GOP candidate. It will play out on nightly news broadcast, and as always, Hillary Clinton will be asked her opinion, and she will read a prepared statement questioning the morality of, and condemning any American that supports the Republican nominee.
__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,374
Reply with quote  #28 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
Long hot summer coming up. I could see rioting at the GOP Convention, and in many major cities, especially if Trump were to secure the nomination. This will be a concerted effort, a collaboration between the Media, the DNC, Soros sponsored protest groups, College Students, and Union workers. It will be framed as brave protestors that have the courage to stand and confront the evil racist, homophobic, GOP candidate. It will play out on nightly news broadcast, and as always, Hillary Clinton will be asked her opinion, and she will read a prepared statement questioning the morality of, and condemning any American that supports the Republican nominee.


Nice work Woody, and I agree that it goes down just like you say. Long. Hot. Summer.

__________________
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 8,819
Reply with quote  #29 
It will, and shall be ever thus for the Socialists, and their allies in the print and broadcast media. They will mount a combined effort to portray any opposition to Queen Hillary as ignorant, racist, evil people. It will become both a national disgrace, and an awakening for the flyover people. We aren't just their enemy, but potential pawns in their chess game. Wake up people. Summer is coming.
__________________
Anarcho Capitalism. Get some, and no you can't have any of my money to live off of you Socialist Democrat.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 8,184
Reply with quote  #30 
Where's BLM?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/25/aspiring-campaign-workers-murder-leads-to-retaliatory-killing-in-philadelphia.html?intcmp=hpbt4

Or, do BLM only matter when whites are involved?
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.