Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 1 of 6      1   2   3   4   Next   »
softball__101

Registered:
Posts: 27
Reply with quote  #1 
Let's see what ya got!
Spazmom1

Registered:
Posts: 173
Reply with quote  #2 
1. TEXAS
2. OKLAHOMA STATE
3.OKLAHOMA
4.BAYLOR
5. Kansas
6.iowa state
7. Texas tech
8. Kansas state
9. Tcu
10 West Virginia
MadDogsDad

Registered:
Posts: 2,206
Reply with quote  #3 
sigh
__________________
And if I don't like what you say then...

your kid sucks.
34sDad

Registered:
Posts: 230
Reply with quote  #4 
1.  Oklahoma
2.  Oklahoma State
3.  Texas
4.  Baylor
5.  Iowa State
6.  Texas Tech
7.  Kansas

I think OU is a lock at #1. 
Ok State and Texas will battle for #2.  I like OSU's offense and pitching additions.  While not discussed much I think they got a steal with Sprang.  
Baylor is solid at #4.  
Iowa State and Texas Tech will fight for #5, but neither will make the tournament.  (Hope I'm wrong, I'd like to see five teams from Big 12) 


Southie

Registered:
Posts: 736
Reply with quote  #5 
1.  Oklahoma
2.  Texas
3.  Oklahoma State
4.  Baylor
5.  Iowa State
6.  Texas Tech
7.  Kansas
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,527
Reply with quote  #6 
1. Oklahoma
2. Oklahoma State
3. Texas
4. Baylor
5. Texas Tech
6. Kansas
7. Iowa State

I REALLY wanna see Texas Tech make the tournament and I hope they do, but I think they’re a year away from that.
scrybe

Registered:
Posts: 1,762
Reply with quote  #7 
Did mom spaz out? Everyone knows WVU is a lock to win the Big 12.
Chester45

Registered:
Posts: 194
Reply with quote  #8 
Hey roll tide did you enjoy the game last night? Clemson might even be “sec caliber”! 😂
Doctor

Registered:
Posts: 157
Reply with quote  #9 
1. Ok
2. Bay
3. Horn
4. Doesnt matter they arent going anywhere

__________________
 
Chester45

Registered:
Posts: 194
Reply with quote  #10 
1. Oklahoma- most decorated class are now seniors. Pitching shored up with Juarez and Saile.

2. Baylor- most consistent team in conference after OU.

3. Oklahoma State- roster getting better all the time. Still needs pitching.

4. Texas Tech-swiping a few hot 100 players. Should make a regional.

5. Iowa State. A long way to go and a short time to get there.

6. Kansas- atleast there is basketball. Beat Texas in football just 2 seasons ago.

7. Texas-Oregon refugees taking current Texas players spots causes a mass exodus. Texas finishes with only 9 players on roster. White quits and goes back to Oregon as assistant grounds keeper in charge of cutting grass.
scrybe

Registered:
Posts: 1,762
Reply with quote  #11 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chester45
1. Oklahoma- most decorated class are now seniors. Pitching shored up with Juarez and Saile.

2. Baylor- most consistent team in conference after OU.

3. Oklahoma State- roster getting better all the time. Still needs pitching.

4. Texas Tech-swiping a few hot 100 players. Should make a regional.

5. Iowa State. A long way to go and a short time to get there.

6. Kansas- atleast there is basketball. Beat Texas in football just 2 seasons ago.

7. Texas-Oregon refugees taking current Texas players spots causes a mass exodus. Texas finishes with only 9 players on roster. White quits and goes back to Oregon as assistant grounds keeper in charge of cutting grass.


LOL. Cue Southie in 3 - 2 - 1…
Sec_fan91

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #12 
1. Oklahoma
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma State
4. Baylor
5. Texas Tech
6. Iowa State
7. Kansas
scrybe

Registered:
Posts: 1,762
Reply with quote  #13 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec_fan91

1. Oklahoma
2. Texas
3. Oklahoma State
4. Baylor
5. Texas Tech
6. Iowa State
7. Kansas


Your scenario isn't outrageous, 91. White has improved the Horns' roster exponentially and I believe they will edge Okie Lite and the Bearlets for second place.
Southie

Registered:
Posts: 736
Reply with quote  #14 
OU picked first; Texas picked second

https://texassports.com/news/2019/1/10/softball-picked-second-in-big-12-conference-preseason-coaches-poll.aspx
Southie

Registered:
Posts: 736
Reply with quote  #15 
While a coach couldn't vote for their own team, LOL @ Gasso for voting for Baylor !  [rofl]
HoustonCajun

Registered:
Posts: 108
Reply with quote  #16 


With only 7 Big 12 members playing softball, Louisiana would make an interesting softball add to the conference and would only strengthen it.

__________________
Houston Cajun
scrybe

Registered:
Posts: 1,762
Reply with quote  #17 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCajun


With only 7 Big 12 members playing softball, Louisiana would make an interesting softball add to the conference and would only strengthen it.


Is that Lafayette? [wink]
Sec_fan91

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #18 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrybe


Is that Lafayette? [wink]


Please for the love of God Scrybe!! Lol
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,527
Reply with quote  #19 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrybe


Is that Lafayette? [wink]


Is it too soon to say I love you?
34sDad

Registered:
Posts: 230
Reply with quote  #20 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrybe


Is that Lafayette? [wink]


Ha!
scrybe

Registered:
Posts: 1,762
Reply with quote  #21 
What'd I say? [confused]
HoustonCajun

Registered:
Posts: 108
Reply with quote  #22 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec_fan91


Please for the love of God Scrybe!! Lol


Since there is no other perennial top 20 team named Louisiana, you figure it out.  then again, you know that.  BTW, the one in Monroe goes by ULM.

__________________
Houston Cajun
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,148
Reply with quote  #23 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCajun


Since there is no other perennial top 20 team named Louisiana, you figure it out.  then again, you know that.  BTW, the one in Monroe goes by ULM.

Just like the one in Lafayette is known as ULL. 

__________________
2020 gonna be flossy af.
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
HoustonCajun

Registered:
Posts: 108
Reply with quote  #24 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad

Just like the one in Lafayette is known as ULL. 


No.  It's known as Louisiana and UL.  Some of you want to call it ULL and seem to enjoy creating controversy over our now established name.  Anyway, I doubt I will change your mind, so call us what you want.

__________________
Houston Cajun
Tsubrian

Registered:
Posts: 12
Reply with quote  #25 
Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonCajun


No.  It's known as Louisiana and UL.  Some of you want to call it ULL and seem to enjoy creating controversy over our now established name.  Anyway, I doubt I will change your mind, so call us what you want.

Not this crap again, take it to your own board

__________________
Sic 'em Bears, Hook 'em Horns and Geaux Tigers
Not2day

Registered:
Posts: 57
Reply with quote  #26 
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrybe


Your scenario isn't outrageous, 91. White has improved the Horns' roster exponentially and I believe they will edge Okie Lite and the Bearlets for second place.


Love how these are only "predictions"... My Cats underestimated Baylor and look what that got them. Seems as though they thrive on being the underdog.  Keep underestimating them.
3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 16,814
Reply with quote  #27 
White has won his most recent three games against Baylor.... in regionals and OKC
Chester45

Registered:
Posts: 194
Reply with quote  #28 
I agree it’s not outrageous to think a very solid Baylor program could finish ahead of a program undergoing a lot of changes. Texas hasn’t done anything to be anointed a spot.
cjs4585

Registered:
Posts: 1,029
Reply with quote  #29 
White is a good coach, the talent level, at least for the starters, is now better than Baylor's. That combo should mean a better record for Texas. I would say:

1)OK
2)TX
3)Baylor
4)OK ST
5)TX Tech
6)Iowa St
7)Kansas
SJ28

Registered:
Posts: 296
Reply with quote  #30 
It's very possible that what the New Zealander could not accomplish in Eugene will reoccur in Austin.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.