Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 57 of 57     «   Prev   54   55   56   57
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,381
Reply with quote  #1681 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaHoHo


Alabama or Arizona?


'Zona.
Emptynester

Registered:
Posts: 327
Reply with quote  #1682 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone


A year ago...you sure about that. Seems to me it was after Colorado. Maybe July? All was good in Auburn a year ago so that would seem bit odd. 


You are correct,  I just remember it being before the Auburn drama.
outofzone

Registered:
Posts: 2,091
Reply with quote  #1683 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emptynester


You are correct,  I just remember it being before the Auburn drama.


AZ getting a good one. 
Emptynester

Registered:
Posts: 327
Reply with quote  #1684 
Quote:
Originally Posted by outofzone


AZ getting a good one. 


All the locals are very good.
Still_JAD

Registered:
Posts: 552
Reply with quote  #1685 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGASBFan
Kinda crazy considering the sister who went there (Sara) left because of issues with playing time and didn’t seem happy with the university. Maybe UGA righted that ship.


I have no idea what kind of deal Auburn was offering her but the Hope Scholarship makes in-state schools very appealing for GA students.
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,381
Reply with quote  #1686 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_JAD


I have no idea what kind of deal Auburn was offering her but the Hope Scholarship makes in-state schools very appealing for GA students.


She’d be a big flip for UGA, no doubt, but the way UGA Softball spoke on Twitter earlier it felt as though they were rounding the class out at three players. I wouldn’t mind a fourth! Savanna is a good one.
Still_JAD

Registered:
Posts: 552
Reply with quote  #1687 
Quote:
Originally Posted by UGASBFan
She’d be a big flip for UGA, no doubt, but the way UGA Softball spoke on Twitter earlier it felt as though they were rounding the class out at three players. I wouldn’t mind a fourth! Savanna is a good one.


I wonder if all of the hype @ Taylon Snow scared her off.  If Taylon locks down SS for the next 4 years, where does that leave Savannah?  Who is UGA's SS and how good is she?
RKC_3437

Registered:
Posts: 10
Reply with quote  #1688 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_JAD


I wonder if all of the hype @ Taylon Snow scared her off.  If Taylon locks down SS for the next 4 years, where does that leave Savannah?  Who is UGA's SS and how good is she?
Ij10

Registered:
Posts: 144
Reply with quote  #1689 


I wonder if all of the hype @ Taylon Snow scared her off.  If Taylon locks down SS for the next 4 years, where does that leave Savannah?  Who is UGA's SS and how good is she?[/QUOTE
She will play second base in college and Snow has nothing to do with her decision. She very well can still end up at Auburn but Georgia has made a big push to get her after the Auburn fiasco.
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,381
Reply with quote  #1690 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ij10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_JAD


I wonder if all of the hype @ Taylon Snow scared her off.  If Taylon locks down SS for the next 4 years, where does that leave Savannah?  Who is UGA's SS and how good is she?

She will play second base in college and Snow has nothing to do with her decision. She very well can still end up at Auburn but Georgia has made a big push to get her after the Auburn fiasco.


Looks like the push paid off. Sikes flips to UGA after signing today.
UGASBFan

Registered:
Posts: 2,381
Reply with quote  #1691 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


Would definitely take him over Smart.


And Smart comes out on top. [wink]
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.