Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 19 of 19     «   Prev   16   17   18   19
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #541 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softballjunkie223
Any relations to Jenny dalton hill?


Brooke will wear her Mom's number 16 at BYU.
If she had come to Arizona, to wear #16 Brooke would have had to ask permission from her Mom Jenny.
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #542 
Abby Anderson pitcher for Hamilton High who lost to Schuld but did best Schuld in 2017 will enroll at ASU in August and be a Sun Devil.
and face each other some more.
BlueSky

Registered:
Posts: 864
Reply with quote  #543 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scupino
Marissa Schuld named Arizona Gatorade State Player of the Year for the second straight season.
She pitched Pinnacle High to the 6A state title.
And put a ball over the fence.


Zona just posted an article about her. Dressed her up in a Cats uni and snapped her on the mall.

Incoming Freshman Marissa Schuld Named Gatorade Player of the Year

__________________
 
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #544 
Two softball numbers that should be retired at Arizona are #6 & #30.
These two former Wildcats have held NCAA marks for years.
#6 21 and 20 years.
#30 for 23 years.
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,305
Reply with quote  #545 
I'm hoping Az coaches and fans will stop resting on Az softball's very old laurels and start pounding the zone, the box and the defense so we can get back to wcws.

Lol.
courtney26

Registered:
Posts: 2,899
Reply with quote  #546 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough
I'm hoping Az coaches and fans will stop resting on Az softball's very old laurels and start pounding the zone, the box and the defense so we can back to wcws.

Lol.


From your mouth to God's ears. It sucks not seeing my Cats in the WS. 11 years since the last natty.... ugh...We need that passion, that fire, that determination to WIN that has been missing for a few years now[frown]

Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #547 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scupino


     If we can get softballjunkie223 to do this it would turn the world a bit more gently.
DunninLA

Registered:
Posts: 5,129
Reply with quote  #548 
nice song  [thumb]
__________________
qui tacet consentire videtur
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #549 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough


Ucla will win the title this year.


[wave]
courtney26

Registered:
Posts: 2,899
Reply with quote  #550 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scupino
Just because she is a woman




Seriously, can we keep this thread on UofA softball? You have a knack for weird posts trying to derail threads..
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #551 
Quote:
Originally Posted by courtney26
Ive heard good things about her! Would love any comments from any fans on here who have seen her pitch? And 2020 Jessie Fontes, another pitching commit and Farrah Steffany, our 2019. So once Elish comes in 2021, we will have a

Srs Foreman and Schuld '18s
Jr Steffany '19
So Fontes  '20
Fr Elish '21


Arizona and ASU are very interested in Hamilton High (Chandler) soph to be pitcher Loganne Stepp.
I give the edge to Candrea cause of Ali Ashner and Hamilton coach Rocky Parra whose daughter Susie is the former All-American & NPOY Wildcat pitcher.
courtney26

Registered:
Posts: 2,899
Reply with quote  #552 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scupino


Arizona and ASU are very interested in Hamilton High (Chandler) soph to be pitcher Loganne Stepp.
I give the edge to Candrea cause of Ali Ashner and Hamilton coach Rocky Parra whose daughter Susie is the former All-American & NPOY Wildcat pitcher.


So, same grade as Madi Elish? Has anyone seen her pitch ? Thoughts?
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #553 
Marissa Schuld, Isabel Pacho and Kristiana Watson 3 of 8 nominees for azcentral Arizona High School Softball Player of the Year.
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #554 
Loganne Stepp

Image result for loganne stepp softball
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #555 
Ali Ashner tore her right ACL in May

http://www.aliashner.com/
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #556 
Ouch!

[image]
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,305
Reply with quote  #557 
Hillenbrand progress video.  Thank God it won't be a bandbox anymore like 3lt says over and over and over and over, ad nauseum!!  I also read that Sierra and Sydney Romero's brother committed to play baseball at Az...too bad the sisters went elsewhere.  Lol.

3leftturns

Registered:
Posts: 15,453
Reply with quote  #558 

You think they are changing the dimensions, janie?

1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,305
Reply with quote  #559 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3leftturns

You think they are changing the dimensions, janie?




I don't think so, as that field really is landlocked, especially beyond right field.  I have always thought they need room to expand the whole outfield to have bleachers or even the whole roundabout stadium like Florida appears to be doing.  You gotta realize, Hillenbrand was one of the very first stadiums out there!
lovsofbal

Registered:
Posts: 1,830
Reply with quote  #560 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough



I don't think so, as that field really is landlocked, especially beyond right field.  I have always thought they need room to expand the whole outfield to have bleachers or even the whole roundabout stadium like Florida appears to be doing.  You gotta realize, Hillenbrand was one of the very first stadiums out there!


I've only driven by Hillebrand. I can't see any longer fences installed, but can the make them higher?
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #561 
The new Rita will make the JSS look like a Early Learning Center playground.
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,305
Reply with quote  #562 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scupino
The new Rita will make the JSS look like a Early Learning Center playground.


I doubt that but it will def be nice!
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #563 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovsofbal


I've only driven by Hillebrand. I can't see any longer fences installed, but can the make them higher?


         How high do you want them?
lovsofbal

Registered:
Posts: 1,830
Reply with quote  #564 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scupino


         How high do you want them?


I don't know, but the higher you make them, the harder it is to hit it out. 
9Wildcats

Registered:
Posts: 12
Reply with quote  #565 

For a team that lives or dies with the home run, making it more difficult to leave the yard is not a good thing – unless the other team always knocks more dingers than you do...

her1fan

Registered:
Posts: 76
Reply with quote  #566 
Heard a couple transfers from Mizzou may be coming the Wildcats way! 
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 405
Reply with quote  #567 
Marissa Schuld picked up another award. She was named Arizona High School Player of the Year.
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,305
Reply with quote  #568 
Quote:
Originally Posted by her1fan
Heard a couple transfers from Mizzou may be coming the Wildcats way! 


Do tell?
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 3,305
Reply with quote  #569 
Quote:
Originally Posted by her1fan
Heard a couple transfers from Mizzou may be coming the Wildcats way! 


Did you mean Arkansas?
BlueSky

Registered:
Posts: 864
Reply with quote  #570 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 9Wildcats

For a team that lives or dies with the home run, making it more difficult to leave the yard is not a good thing – unless the other team always knocks more dingers than you do...



Fences higher than the scoreboard wouldn't have stopped most of Goodacre's dingers.

__________________
 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.