Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 15     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
BlueSky

Registered:
Posts: 796
Reply with quote  #151 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scupino
The cupcakes keep on coming One less in Hillenbrand rain on Thursday


Don't underestimate Colorado State, They are 4-0 on the road with wins over Texas and Wisconsin.

__________________
 
TaacAsunSunblt

Registered:
Posts: 142
Reply with quote  #152 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
You just can't get away from playing against Sanders...........[smile]


I much rather play her once a year!  I know that UL will still be good, but I think there is a glimmer of hope for the remaining Sunbelt teams this year.
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 257
Reply with quote  #153 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky


Don't underestimate Colorado State, They are 4-0 on the road with wins over Texas and Wisconsin.


Perhaps the Colorado State coach will agree to play Arizona on Sunday.
BlueSky

Registered:
Posts: 796
Reply with quote  #154 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scupino
Perhaps the Colorado State coach will agree to play Arizona on Sunday.


I hope so, but I think that reschedule would've happened yesterday.

__________________
 
AZUTE09

Registered:
Posts: 38
Reply with quote  #155 
Saw indyrun at the game this morning.   HE LOOKS FINE, it was good to see him.  Coach Candrea would let  us watch practice on occasion.
__________________
Semper Fi
DietCoke

Registered:
Posts: 2,302
Reply with quote  #156 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZUTE09
Saw indyrun at the game this morning.   HE LOOKS FINE, it was good to see him.  Coach Candrea would let  us watch practice on occasion.


Wow!  There's a name from the past.  Glad he's still a fan.  Sure wish he'd come back here to say hi once in awhile.  Tell him hello from all of us.  Or at least some of us.

__________________

β€œTo announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”

― Theodore Roosevelt

Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 257
Reply with quote  #157 
The Wildcats did play Colorado State on Sunday.
BlueSky

Registered:
Posts: 796
Reply with quote  #158 
Home runs in Hillenbrand Stadium during Pac 12 conference games over the last 10 seasons, 2008-2017 (data was available for nearly all games except three series):

Innings played - 649
Arizona - 208
Opponents - 117



__________________
 
lovsofbal

Registered:
Posts: 1,709
Reply with quote  #159 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
Home runs in Hillenbrand Stadium during Pac 12 conference games over the last 10 seasons, 2008-2017 (data was available for nearly all games except three series):

Innings played - 649
Arizona - 208
Opponents - 117




interesting that AU hit close to twice as many as the visitors
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 257
Reply with quote  #160 
Wonder how many home runs Arizona has hit in the history of UofA softball program.
 
CajunAmos

Registered:
Posts: 1,081
Reply with quote  #161 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovsofbal


interesting that AU hit close to twice as many as the visitors


I would have thought most top 25 programs would hit a good bit more HR's at home than the opponent.
lovsofbal

Registered:
Posts: 1,709
Reply with quote  #162 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunAmos


I would have thought most top 25 programs would hit a good bit more HR's at home than the opponent.


aren't all the SEC and PAC schools in the top 25? [wink]
scrybe

Registered:
Posts: 687
Reply with quote  #163 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovsofbal


aren't all the SEC and PAC schools in the top 25? [wink]


[biggrin][biggrin][biggrin]
CajunAmos

Registered:
Posts: 1,081
Reply with quote  #164 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovsofbal


aren't all the SEC and PAC schools in the top 25? [wink]


Yep, all you have to do is ask them. [biggrin]
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 257
Reply with quote  #165 
Arizona 7.44 LOB per game.
BlueSky

Registered:
Posts: 796
Reply with quote  #166 
6.44 runs per game. Not bad, but a few games were lopsided run-rules, and 3 games were only won by 3 runs. And there's the 5-run differential in the loss to the Cowgirls.
__________________
 
Scupino

Registered:
Posts: 257
Reply with quote  #167 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
6.44 runs per game. Not bad, but a few games were lopsided run-rules, and 3 games were only won by 3 runs. And there's the 5-run differential in the loss to the Cowgirls.


If the Cats and Cowgirls met tomorrow, have to go with the AzCats. Hopefully what occurred prior to that game does not rear up again this season.
ChinMusic

Registered:
Posts: 798
Reply with quote  #168 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scupino


If the Cats and Cowgirls met tomorrow, have to go with the AzCats. Hopefully what occurred prior to that game does not rear up again this season.


Did I miss something or do you have insight? Either way, what are you referring to before that game?
HenryLouisAaron

Registered:
Posts: 1,380
Reply with quote  #169 
<< Home runs in Hillenbrand Stadium during Pac 12 conference games over the last 10 seasons, 2008-2017 (data was available for nearly all games except three series):
Innings played - 649
Arizona - 208
Opponents - 117 >> (BlueSky)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I did some very deep digging... 
and found the data from those missing three series.
Unbelievably... their opponents hit 91 HR* while AZ had none... 
to tie things up 208 apiece.

*If you believe this story... I have some swamp property you might be interested in purchasing.
Softballjunkie223

Registered:
Posts: 730
Reply with quote  #170 
Missouri up 3-0 top 4 2-3 now
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 2,851
Reply with quote  #171 
4-4 top 7 runners on 2nd and 3rd for Az one out.
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 2,851
Reply with quote  #172 
6-4 now Az.
Softballjunkie223

Registered:
Posts: 730
Reply with quote  #173 
7-4. πŸ‘πŸΎ
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 2,851
Reply with quote  #174 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softballjunkie223
7-4. πŸ‘πŸΎ


9-4 now.
BlueSky

Registered:
Posts: 796
Reply with quote  #175 
Good job, Cats. You guys make me nervous.
__________________
 
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 2,851
Reply with quote  #176 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueSky
Good job, Cats. You guys make me nervous.


Seriously, waiting until top 7 to bust the game open.
BlueSky

Registered:
Posts: 796
Reply with quote  #177 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1janiedough
Seriously, waiting until top 7 to bust the game open.


Yeah, on top of what, 3 or 4 Mizzou errors? The Tigers were trying to give the game away (on paper).

__________________
 
BlueSky

Registered:
Posts: 796
Reply with quote  #178 
Oh well, a W is a W. Kind of.
__________________
 
jayrot

Registered:
Posts: 17,385
Reply with quote  #179 
My video froze. What was Hughes called out on? Out of the box?
1janiedough

Registered:
Posts: 2,851
Reply with quote  #180 
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayrot
My video froze. What was Hughes called out on? Out of the box?


Yes.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.