Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 56 of 61     «   Prev   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   Next   »
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #1651 
Fresh, how many times I gotta tell you - humans won't destroy the earth...........

Now, please stop listening to Jimmy Kimmel............
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,429
Reply with quote  #1652 
This country survived 8 years of the Obama admin - it can certainly survive Trump.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #1653 
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedog
Fresh, how many times I gotta tell you - humans won't destroy the earth...........

Now, please stop listening to Jimmy Kimmel............


And you stop listening to Jimmy Swaggert.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 24,285
Reply with quote  #1654 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
This country survived 8 years of the Obama admin - it can certainly survive Trump.


That's for sure

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,092
Reply with quote  #1655 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
If Trump gets 8 years, none of us will have to worry. We'll be hanging on to what's left of the charred remains of civilization. His recent comments and actions before the UN are perfect examples of his total disregard of the necessity to ally ourselves with other nations. He can say these things in private, but Twittering public policy is a dangerous game, with unstable individuals like Un feeling threatened into actions we all will regret. No good can come from a military confrontation with N Korea.

Un better check himself.  We should not have capitulated to him to the point where he has nukes and threatens our allies with his communist bullsh1t.   Probably time for Nkor regime to come to an end.  Rid ourselves of that menace.

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #1656 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist

Un better check himself.  We should not have capitulated to him to the point where he has nukes and threatens our allies with his communist bullsh1t.   Probably time for Nkor regime to come to an end.  Rid ourselves of that menace.


How?
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,092
Reply with quote  #1657 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


How?

Already laid out.  Have you been reading?

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #1658 
A lot of options discussed, no mention of final methods to stop Un. Are youmilitary or more sanctions?
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,339
Reply with quote  #1659 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


And you stop listening to Jimmy Swaggert.

Blue aint my favorite poster but your ignorance in this post is staggering.

__________________
#SCOTUS

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,092
Reply with quote  #1660 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
A lot of options discussed, no mention of final methods to stop Un. Are youmilitary or more sanctions?

both
Can easily push harder on sanctions.  Force China's hands, increase tariffs, but do in small and super smart ways.  Get other allies to do it at he same time.

But what I think really gets China's noggin to joggin is putting nukes back in to SKor and put them in Japan.  Both have requested them.  Trust me, China is smart.  They would definitely want to avoid that scenario.  Just like we try like heck to avoid it when Ruskies were going to put them in Cuba. 

I would also consider sabotaging that refinery that supplies NKor.  I would also consider pushing my ships in closer and publishing ships that are violating existing sanctions. 

I would drop about 8 Thaads in SKor yesterday.  I would drop another 8 in Japan.  We get coverage such that we hit each incoming with 3 outgoing our kill rate goes right up to 99.99.  Meaning he would have to launch 1000 to get one.  

Also I would move my super high tech Reagan created space laser to preeminent position above Un's house. 

I would encourage us to get super clear about the red lines and what happens if a line is crossed.  No more launches of any kind over Guam, or Japan.  As soon as he does, the above measures kick in.  I would let him know nuke into the pacific would be considered an act of aggression. 

I would actually have more name calling from Trump.  And I would put more tough talk on tv from Mattis. 


__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,062
Reply with quote  #1661 
Unenforced sanctions on NoKo are basically same as no sanctions. China paid lip service to sanctions in the past because they weren't enforced. Trump is using secondary sanctions to enforce primary sanctions on NoKo.

China recently ordered their central bank to stop doing business with NoKo. We should all be very interested and hopeful in how this plays out.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,092
Reply with quote  #1662 
Unfortunately I think that odummers confused things so severely that we can only now consider regime change.  Only way we let Rocket Man stay is he must have a substantive change in heart.  
__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #1663 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Blue aint my favorite poster but your ignorance in this post is staggering.


His post served no purpose and was condescending. There was no depth.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #1664 
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDad
Unenforced sanctions on NoKo are basically same as no sanctions. China paid lip service to sanctions in the past because they weren't enforced. Trump is using secondary sanctions to enforce primary sanctions on NoKo.

China recently ordered their central bank to stop doing business with NoKo. We should all be very interested and hopeful in how this plays out.


Administrations squeeze on China seems to be working. Forcing the banks to clamp down was a welcomed move. Isn't it always about the money?
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 10,137
Reply with quote  #1665 
Fresh said.........
Quote:
His post served no purpose and was condescending. There was no depth.


I guess you consider following Jimmy Kimmel's lead is an example of depth............You can have the depth - I don't want any..............The guy's a kook  - registered with papers just like old lady next door's pink poodle..............
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 8,092
Reply with quote  #1666 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


Administrations squeeze on China seems to be working. Forcing the banks to clamp down was a welcomed move. Isn't it always about the money?

yes.  It is always about the money.  I think many on the left are blinded by their frustration on this account.

__________________
I'm more getting a sense that willie wynn is dewey is a F'n loser. 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #1667 
I thought you'd like that.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,996
Reply with quote  #1668 
Why do libs hate this true American?



__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #1669 
Why are conservatives so afraid of this man? I guess because he knows his sh1t and doesn't back down. This should scaren the hell out of you.

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,996
Reply with quote  #1670 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Why do libs hate this true American?




pop n fresh why are you trying to bury my post about this True American? Why do you libs hate this little girl and all that she stands for? You're despicable.

__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #1671 
Love this little girl. She actually doesn't stand for anything but ice cream and an Ariel doll. Why would I hate her?
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,062
Reply with quote  #1672 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Why are conservatives so afraid of this man? I guess because he knows his sh1t and doesn't back down. This should scaren the hell out of you.

LMAO at being scared of Reich. No surprise he conveniently omitted the fact CA has the highest rate of poverty and the middle class is fleeing the state. #dishonest #cherrypicking
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,996
Reply with quote  #1673 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
She actually doesn't stand for anything but ice cream and an Ariel doll.


The abortionists perspective.

__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,996
Reply with quote  #1674 
Why would I hate her?
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,996
Reply with quote  #1675 
You and your party marginalize her. You just said that she stands for nothing. I suppose you do it because you support baby murder, so your brain works that way. I say she stands for everything that is good in this country, and I am sick of you and dewy and the dems murdering babies. How about you educate your voters so they can figure out that if they have unprotected sex, they are probably going to become responsible for another human life? How about that? You and your sjw's stop worrying about misguided football players and actors, and you instead go into the urban centers where your voters are, and educate them? 
__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 24,285
Reply with quote  #1676 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
You and your party marginalize her. You just said that she stands for nothing. I suppose you do it because you support baby murder, so your brain works that way. I say she stands for everything that is good in this country, and I am sick of you and dewy and the dems murdering babies. How about you educate your voters so they can figure out that if they have unprotected sex, they are probably going to become responsible for another human life? How about that? You and your sjw's stop worrying about misguided football players and actors, and you instead go into the urban centers where your voters are, and educate them? 


+3,976,549

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,429
Reply with quote  #1677 
Fresh also said the First Lady wasn't intelligent - his judgments know no bounds.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 322
Reply with quote  #1678 
As I have constantly posted here, I am so Blessed to be teaching where I do.  This past weekend, our high school football team and their opponent decided that not only would they not kneel during the National Anthem, they would lock arms with local law enforcement.  Police Officers were invited to walk out onto the field locked in arms with the teams and it was a very nice show of what the youth of America is capable of since it was the player's idea to do this.  Many players on both teams have parents in law enforcement. 

As I have also consistently mentioned, so many complain about the exorbitant pay of teachers.  I know we have had more than a few discussions on this here.  We signed a new contract that was, "going to catch us up with other school districts in this area."  I was so excited until yesterday when I got my check.  My huge pay raise was exactly $3 per day.  Keep in mind that last year our insurance went up $100 per month.  Naturally, our union dues went up just a tad.  I have this year and next and then I am out.  I can't believe the rate in which I have lost money these last 8 years now.  My take home pay will actually be a couple of dollars more or maybe a dollar more per month but due to the slight raise I got for longevity in coaching.  I finally reached a point in coaching where the district honors long time coaches with a slight boost over their contract rate.  My buddies who have retired have consistently told me that I need to retire in order to get a pay raise.  LOL

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
woody

Registered:
Posts: 9,261
Reply with quote  #1679 
My wife works for the local ISD. Even after small salary increases, they have been seeing net losses in income because of the increased cost of insurance. One employee posed a question during a staff meeting. This person works 3 days a week, and has herself, her husband who has medical problems, and a child all covered under the district insurance. She asked what would happen if the insurance premiums cost more than her salary. I guess start working two more days, or get a side job. Is it now to the point that the wife has to go to work outside the home not for extra income, but to provide enough money to cover Obamacare premium increases?
__________________
Rats flee from the sinking vessel. They traverse nimbly upon a rope, safely cleated to the dock, that is private enterprise. Socialism is dead, and tits up in the water. A bloated, death show, for rubberneckers of all classes to view.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,996
Reply with quote  #1680 
Porch-sitters + ambulance ride + asprin + ER visit = Somebody has to pay for it all.
__________________
"Dewy cites anomalies because he is an anomaly, he's an outlier in a sea of testosterone." 
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.