Ultimate College Softball
Register Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 52 of 60     «   Prev   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   Next   »
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #1531 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
You once told us how you pleasure your own daughter. But wait, you said it was a "fictional character"



No I never said any such thing. I screwed up and forgot to log in as KPI. That makes me absent minded. That makes my careless. Make fun of me for getting caught if you want. It certainly does not make me someone who commits incest. 

That fact that KIR, you, pabar, spazsdad EAGERLY and with joy have now posted that hundreds of times when you know it is a lie. You are the lowest humans I have ever had any contact with in my 54 years of life. You are #1, exceeding KIR. That is a massive accomplishment. 

__________________

 

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #1532 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
I will have a set of signatures using the most shocking phrases from each of your own posts (identifying you) that I will use for the entire softball season when I post almost every day on the softball board. 

They won't be my descriptions of you or my interpretation. they will be your own words. Everyone should be accountable for their views. You will be. 


LMAO, you claim someone spends all day everyday here.  I'll give you plenty more material pussy

Just attribute it all to me, they won't be surprised when they see who I was responding to

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #1533 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
ooooooh who gives a schitt?

 Post it all, those dumbasses there could come here and read it for themselves.  I'll step up my game so you'll have 'Fresh' material



You do. In fact I will start with you tomorrow and post a bunch of times on the softball board. Lots of folks will see it with all the Auburn happenings. YOU are the most grotesque man among in the entire softball community. Everyone will know it. 

__________________

 

Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #1534 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal


LMAO, you claim someone spends all day everyday here.  I'll give you plenty more material pussy

Just attribute it all to me, they won't be surprised when they see who I was responding to




#AllDayEveryDay   lol  #MAGA

__________________

 

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #1535 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



No I never said any such thing. I screwed up and forgot to log in as KPI. That makes me absent minded. That makes my careless. Make fun of me for getting caught if you want. It certainly does not make me someone who commits incest. 

That fact that KIR, you, pabar, spazsdad EAGERLY and with joy have now posted that hundreds of times when you know it is a lie. You are the lowest humans I have ever had any contact with in my 54 years of life. You are #1, exceeding KIR. That is a massive accomplishment. 


You, as KPI, explained how you would pleasure your own daughter. Not quite sure how my post was inaccurate.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #1536 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



No I never said any such thing. I screwed up and forgot to log in as KPI. That makes me absent minded. That makes my careless. Make fun of me for getting caught if you want. It certainly does not make me someone who commits incest. 

That fact that KIR, you, pabar, spazsdad EAGERLY and with joy have now posted that hundreds of times when you know it is a lie. You are the lowest humans I have ever had any contact with in my 54 years of life. You are #1, exceeding KIR. That is a massive accomplishment. 


No, Durden doesn't deserve that title.  I fought hard for that title, life's not fair

Image result for life's not fair meme


__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,789
Reply with quote  #1537 
Is it possible that bamadiddle doesn't realize that the folks over on the softball board:
1-read all this sh1t already, they just don't want to get soiled by posting here;
2-when he posts this sh1t over there, will tell him to GFY ?

hahaha what a maroon.

__________________
#PERVNADO
#DEMS2020
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #1538 
The Narrator pretends he gives a crap about unborn life. What an enormous crock of szhit. 
__________________

 

keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #1539 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



You do. In fact I will start with you tomorrow and post a bunch of times on the softball board. Lots of folks will see it with all the Auburn happenings. YOU are the most grotesque man among in the entire softball community. Everyone will know it. 


SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #1540 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Is it possible that bamadiddle doesn't realize that the folks over on the softball board:
1-read all this sh1t already, they just don't want to get soiled by posting here;
2-when he posts this sh1t over there, will tell him to GFY ?

hahaha what a maroon.


dammit Early, so true but we didn't want him to know until he did it.  They will tell him to stop and desist before we can respond about him diddling his daughter.  They'll run him off before we get there

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #1541 
Just get ahead of the game and 'start' with me tonight.  I'll grab my Jim Beam if you'll just start tonight
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #1542 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
The Narrator pretends he gives a crap about unborn life. What an enormous crock of szhit. 


Is that the best you got? That's weak.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 2,636
Reply with quote  #1543 
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
Loads of factual information indicating that Charlottesville was largely a leftist manufactured false flag from the start to the finish.  

Clearly leftist were unhappy that people voted twice to retain the statues.  First in the blue ribbon commission, and then at the city council level.  In both cases blacks voted 50-50 for keeping the statues.

After the 'votes' did not go their way, their response was 'We have to give blacks a voice" so manufactured riot.  Led by Odummer supporter bird dogging white supremacists.  

Unfortunately that resulted in a death of a nice lady.  That is on Dems narrative manufacturing units heads. 


Where would one find these loads of information?
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #1544 
One would find it in many locations but your dumbass would have problems tackling such a minor task

#shortbus

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #1545 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



I find it very dramatic that the majority of this site is not only cool with Nazis, the KKK and white supremacists, but proactively takes their side. 




Evidence of your illiteracy.
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 11,040
Reply with quote  #1546 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF



You do. In fact I will start with you tomorrow and post a bunch of times on the softball board. Lots of folks will see it with all the Auburn happenings. YOU are the most grotesque man among in the entire softball community. Everyone will know it. 


Prepare to get what you give.
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #1547 
Given that the NFL started yesterday, now would be a good time to address the disgusting treatment of black males by many in law enforcement and the even more disgusting fact of how many on the right could not care less, or even enjoy it.  

1. Many Cops treat black males with a disrespect from the outset of any encounter that you and I don't have any experience with. Fact. 
2. Cops are far more likely to shoot and kill a black man without justification than they are others. Fact.
3. The reason for the BLM movement is anger because of the above. It would anger anyone. 
4. Those offended or who resent the term Black Lives Matter need to get a clue. No one intended for it to mean white loves don't matter. White lives have ALWAYS mattered to law enforcement. That is not an issue. 
5. Yes, some BLM protesters have been violent and there is NO EXCUSE for violence. 
6. But a man kneeling for the national anthem is not violent. 
7. Sadly, the right is more outraged by a black man kneeling for the national anthem than they have ever been, or will ever be, when a black man is shot and killed without justification by a cop. In fact, you are never outraged. 
8. All one needs to know is that the right is more angered and outraged over a black man kneeling for the national anthem than when a cop shot and killed Philando Castile for absolutely no reason.  
9. The reaction of the right to this issue defines you, and it's evil. 
10. Imagine this hypothetical scenario.  A law abiding white man is carrying a gun in an open carry state. A black police officer approaches him in an aggressive way for some reason. Then the officer shoots the man 4 times in the chest and kills him. His defense: "He had a gun. He was resisting. I feared for my life."  Result: officer is never charged or if charged, Acquitted. So the reaction from the right would be cheers if consistent. But we know better. 

It's about race with the right. It's about race. I don't have to make it up. I have lived among you for over 50 years. I can see and hear.

__________________

 

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 4,109
Reply with quote  #1548 
After Castille had told him he had a gun in the car and the officer smelled burning marijuana.

Officer Jeronimo Yanez: “I, believe I continued to tell him don’t do it or don’t reach for it and he still continued to move. And, it appeared to me that be had no regard to what I was saying. He didn’t care what I was saying. He still reached down. … And, at that point I, was scared and I was, in fear for my life and my partner’s life. And for the little girl in the back and the front seat passenger and he dropped his hand down and, can’t remember what I was telling him but I was telling something as his hand went down I think. And, he put his hand around something. And his hand made like a C shape type um type shape and it appeared to me that he was wrapping something around his fingers and almost like if I were to put my uh hand around my gun like putting my hand up to the butt of the gun.”

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
The truth is, you WANT Bill to have raped her, so you believe it.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,547
Reply with quote  #1549 
It is not about race with the right.  It is about law and order.  It is about law and order in the black community as well as in the white, latino and asian communities.

I fully admit the blacks in America have gotten a raw deal.  To me though their raw deal comes at the hands of Dem constructed inner city ghettos that fully built to ensure big government dependency and future democrat votes. 

A better plan is to continue to work on crime issues, hand in hand with the black leaders in those communities.  Then build area where business are safe, and people can get employment.  Also quit dumping the illegal immigrants into their already overrun schools, hospitals and social service programs.  Finally stop dumping illegal immigrants into the low end of the job market, so these folks can enter the job market at competitive rates. 



__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #1550 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_CF
Given that the NFL started yesterday, now would be a good time to address the disgusting treatment of black males by many in law enforcement and the even more disgusting fact of how many on the right could not care less, or even enjoy it.  

1. Many Cops treat black males with a disrespect from the outset of any encounter that you and I don't have any experience with. Fact. 
2. Cops are far more likely to shoot and kill a black man without justification than they are others. Fact.
3. The reason for the BLM movement is anger because of the above. It would anger anyone. 
4. Those offended or who resent the term Black Lives Matter need to get a clue. No one intended for it to mean white loves don't matter. White lives have ALWAYS mattered to law enforcement. That is not an issue. 
5. Yes, some BLM protesters have been violent and there is NO EXCUSE for violence. 
6. But a man kneeling for the national anthem is not violent. 
7. Sadly, the right is more outraged by a black man kneeling for the national anthem than they have ever been, or will ever be, when a black man is shot and killed without justification by a cop. In fact, you are never outraged. 
8. All one needs to know is that the right is more angered and outraged over a black man kneeling for the national anthem than when a cop shot and killed Philando Castile for absolutely no reason.  
9. The reaction of the right to this issue defines you, and it's evil. 
10. Imagine this hypothetical scenario.  A law abiding white man is carrying a gun in an open carry state. A black police officer approaches him in an aggressive way for some reason. Then the officer shoots the man 4 times in the chest and kills him. His defense: "He had a gun. He was resisting. I feared for my life."  Result: officer is never charged or if charged, Acquitted. So the reaction from the right would be cheers if consistent. But we know better. 

It's about race with the right. It's about race. I don't have to make it up. I have lived among you for over 50 years. I can see and hear.


It's not make believe, I read it on the internet

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_guilt

White guilt is the individual or collective guilt felt by some white people for harm resulting from racist treatment of ethnic minorities by other white people both historically and currently.[1] White guilt has been described as one of the psychosocial costs of racism for white individuals along with empathy (sadness and anger) for victims of racism and fear of non-whites.[2]



__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 9,034
Reply with quote  #1551 
I will see your angst ridden white guilt, and raise you 5 angry black yutes. Your bet. Hold em or fold em.
__________________
Rats flee from the sinking vessel. They traverse nimbly upon a rope, safely cleated to the dock, that is private enterprise. Socialism is dead, and tits up in the water. A bloated, death show, for rubberneckers of all classes to view.

"IT'S GOOD TO BE DA KING"
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,117
Reply with quote  #1552 
Only time will show the flop
__________________
#SCOTUS

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,547
Reply with quote  #1553 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Only time will show the flop

The flop brings an illegal immigrant, weak kneed Republican Senate leadership, and Mccain.   You staying or folding now?

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #1554 
I'll change tables, stay away from the white guilt dealer.  They're going back to The Crusades, they're brainwashed
__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,547
Reply with quote  #1555 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
I'll change tables, stay away from the white guilt dealer.  They're going back to The Crusades, they're brainwashed

Nicely played.  Yes avoid the Crusades talkers.  They are largley nuts.  muh 1035 explains why muslims wig, radicalize and blow up innocents.

__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 7,547
Reply with quote  #1556 
[YEinN0p] 
__________________
Who gives a F if the japs are listening to her blathering about women's issues?  
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 5,117
Reply with quote  #1557 
Tinder is a goldmine.
__________________
#SCOTUS

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 4,789
Reply with quote  #1558 
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazsdad
Tinder is a goldmine.


So is Grinder. Grrrrrrrrrr

__________________
#PERVNADO
#DEMS2020
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 23,776
Reply with quote  #1559 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist
[YEinN0p] 


Smart woman, no pussy hats for her

__________________
"I like to establish the parameters of my own thoughts and don't think I need a director."

"This is not debate class. And this is not about politeness. We're talking about the damn future of our country"

"It is not just simply yelling out a name and yelling down dissenters........................... and I'll defend your right to even insult me" 
Bama_CF

Registered:
Posts: 2,385
Reply with quote  #1560 
I challenge anyone to read this and watch the video and tell me this is appropriate or this is how a white man would have been treated.  Something needs to be done about this kind of police behavior. 

http://www.cdispatch.com/news/article.asp?aid=60658



__________________

 

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.