Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 7 of 13     «   Prev   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   Next   »
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,103
Reply with quote  #181 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Yes their butt is sore.

At this point, I'm looking forward to the dems stealing the election away from trump before the 20th. That will result in civil war, and hopefully a final crushing of the libs and the dems. What do you think YOU will do when they announce a 'new election' is being held, and then their chosen dem stooge becomes president? Holy hell that will be a righteous moment indeed.



I would join a secession movement, and advocate for the south to leave.  We can start our own country, based upon the Constitution, and get along just fine without NY and Hollywood.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #182 
Quote:
What do you think YOU will do when they announce a 'new election' is being held,.......


This would be the greatest thing to happen since the invention of umbrellas........

The patriots would, then, be able to take this revolution to another level........I'm kind of bored, anyway!


Truth is, Trump would win in an even bigger landslide if we re-voted........But, the principle of it all wouldn't allow the patriots to let it take place........This wussification of America is quickly gonna come to and end.........

Queers back in the closet and Muslims and illegals deported is the new order of the day starting January 20th.......

Then, we can work on getting the Supreme Court shifted to an agenda to get marriage right again and abortion declared illegal.........

IOW, make America great again!

Making abortion illegal is more important than most people think.........This'll place a focus that murder won't be tolerated in America, anymore........
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #183 
Might even be best to make sanctuary cities for liberals........We can't deport 'em since they're from here.......So, to be fair..........

Two cities on each coast.........San Francisco and Los Angeles in the west.........New York City and Baltimore on the east........

If they need extra room, Seattle and Oakland could be added, with Atlanta and the whole state of New Hampshire in consideration..........



 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,844
Reply with quote  #184 
Of course the WH knew for many months that the russians were hacking us. Why didn't they react then?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/obama-administration-russia-hacks-response/index.html

"White House officials worried that publicly outing Russia would appear to be an effort to help Clinton, and the deliberations coincided with Trump's complaints about a rigged election. Administration officials were sure Trump would lose in November and they were worried about giving him any reason to question the election results."

__________________
Epstein was murdered
pabar61

Registered:
Posts: 15,298
Reply with quote  #185 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Of course the WH knew for many months that the russians were hacking us. Why didn't they react then?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/obama-administration-russia-hacks-response/index.html

"White House officials worried that publicly outing Russia would appear to be an effort to help Clinton, and the deliberations coincided with Trump's complaints about a rigged election. Administration officials were sure Trump would lose in November and they were worried about giving him any reason to question the election results."


As with everything done by this corrupt administration, this decision was based purely on political implications.

__________________
Will I Wynn is a poster who used to go by the name of Dewey.  He used to criticize people who did that.

"Once you open your eyes, it's impossible to be a Democrat." - CJ Pearson
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #186 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Of course the WH knew for many months that the russians were hacking us. Why didn't they react then?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/obama-administration-russia-hacks-response/index.html

"White House officials worried that publicly outing Russia would appear to be an effort to help Clinton, and the deliberations coincided with Trump's complaints about a rigged election. Administration officials were sure Trump would lose in November and they were worried about giving him any reason to question the election results."


So dewy knew also and decided not to say anything until they got their ass whooped?

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #187 
Quote:
Originally Posted by pabar61


As with everything done by this corrupt administration, this decision was based purely on political implications.


Signs point that direction

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 10,968
Reply with quote  #188 
It seems some electors (mostly democrat) are calling for an intelligence briefing on the Russian involvement.  It is being led by Nancy Pelosi's daughter.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/14/elector-push-for-russia-briefing-heats-up-after-podesta-fans-flames.html
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,103
Reply with quote  #189 
You linked a story from CNN, and the story acknowledges Russian hacking.

Now you will be branded as a Hillary-loving cuckservative, who lives in the CNN echo chamber.

This all started because trump said something mean about Evan McMullin, and the CIA retaliated by fabricating a story about Russian hacking.

Stick with the script dude.  You are on the verge of free thought, which is not allowed in trumpmerica.


Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Of course the WH knew for many months that the russians were hacking us. Why didn't they react then?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/13/politics/obama-administration-russia-hacks-response/index.html

"White House officials worried that publicly outing Russia would appear to be an effort to help Clinton, and the deliberations coincided with Trump's complaints about a rigged election. Administration officials were sure Trump would lose in November and they were worried about giving him any reason to question the election results."
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,844
Reply with quote  #190 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
You linked a story from CNN, and the story acknowledges Russian hacking.

Now you will be branded as a Hillary-loving cuckservative, who lives in the CNN echo chamber.

This all started because trump said something mean about Evan McMullin, and the CIA retaliated by fabricating a story about Russian hacking.

Stick with the script dude.  You are on the verge of free thought, which is not allowed in trumpmerica.




Mike, I feel the need to point out something that has previously been argued with you. For me, EVERY time you use the term 'cuckservative', you are invoking the term 'cuckold', which is a term that has been totally appropriated by the porn industry. It is a husband/boyfriend who is weak and likes to watch his spouse get ravaged by other men, and then he will 'clean up' afterwards. I know you argued against this definition because you like to use 'cuckservative' because you think it is demeaning.... and it is, but not in the way you want it to be. Who knows, maybe I'm the only one who thinks of my definition of cuckold EVERY time you use it. I've got issues.

Secondarily, OF COURSE the russians are hacking. We all are. Why do you refuse to stick with the facts when you need to make your point? Who is saying the russians haven't been hacking for years? But, the CIA fabrication is that the russians did what they did to help trump win, and that they say the RNC was hacked. It wasn't. And your boy McMuffin is a baby. It's ok to say it.

__________________
Epstein was murdered
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,103
Reply with quote  #191 
Umm, someone else here, the chief trump cheerleader in charge, disagrees on what cuckservative means.  Sean Hannity and hios friends at brietbart agree that it's not a slur.

I know what it means - you are spot on - and you have the argument reversed.

CIA Fabrication?  Interesting.  So you, like trump, side with the Russians over the CIA.

The trump cheerleader in chief here hasn't admitted the Russians were hacking the DNC.  He is sticking with the Julian Assange fabrication that it is an inside job from w/in the DNC.


Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce


Mike, I feel the need to point out something that has previously been argued with you. For me, EVERY time you use the term 'cuckservative', you are invoking the term 'cuckold', which is a term that has been totally appropriated by the porn industry. It is a husband/boyfriend who is weak and likes to watch his spouse get ravaged by other men, and then he will 'clean up' afterwards. I know you argued against this definition because you like to use 'cuckservative' because you think it is demeaning.... and it is, but not in the way you want it to be. Who knows, maybe I'm the only one who thinks of my definition of cuckold EVERY time you use it. I've got issues.

Secondarily, OF COURSE the russians are hacking. We all are. Why do you refuse to stick with the facts when you need to make your point? Who is saying the russians haven't been hacking for years? But, the CIA fabrication is that the russians did what they did to help trump win, and that they say the RNC was hacked. It wasn't. And your boy McMuffin is a baby. It's ok to say it.
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 13,285
Reply with quote  #192 
Quote:
So you, like trump, side with the Russians over the CIA.


I do, all day long.......You better believe it!

Bush and Romney's CIA needs a lot of cleaning up, bigtime!

A new day is dawning........America will be great again......100%!
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,103
Reply with quote  #193 
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2016/12/14/unreal-hillary-spent-money-in-chicago-new-orleans-to-run-up-popular-vote-tally-n2259785


uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #194 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec
Umm, someone else here, the chief trump cheerleader in charge, disagrees on what cuckservative means.  Sean Hannity and hios friends at brietbart agree that it's not a slur.

I know what it means - you are spot on - and you have the argument reversed.

CIA Fabrication?  Interesting.  So you, like trump, side with the Russians over the CIA.

The trump cheerleader in chief here hasn't admitted the Russians were hacking the DNC.  He is sticking with the Julian Assange fabrication that it is an inside job from w/in the DNC.



Nope, I agree 100% with EG.  cuckold references are to the porn industry.  As far as that term getting used, you are the only one I know that uses.  You are always throwing that term around as describing yourself, through a false premise about others.  

The CNN stuff is actually echoing the NYT article.  They have basically taken everything and declared it Russian.  Guccifer, well that is now Russian.  DCLeaks well that is now also Russian.  Wikieleaks - Russian helpers.   It's all Russian now.   It is Russian from the top to the bottom.

You do realize that this set of 'Russian' leaks are all about the DNC emails, not the Podesta emails.  Those resulted in DWS resigning, that happened in May.  We were told the revelations of those emails had no bearing the the strength of HRC as a candidate and how roundly she was going to kick weak a55 Trumps.  

We were told for 8 months, by you especially, how far behind Trump.  How no one cared about the leaked emails.  How no one cared about the Podesta emails, let alone the Wasserman Shultz emails. 

I guess if you are nevertrump you can have it both ways.  You can call your self a cuckservative, while crowing about Trump loosing, while blaming Hillary's loss on the Russians.





__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,844
Reply with quote  #195 
Roger that. You are a Cuckservative Triple Threat.
__________________
Epstein was murdered
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,844
Reply with quote  #196 
And how great was it that I edited my original post to add the part of 'cleaning up afterwards?'   Pure awesomeness.
__________________
Epstein was murdered
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 21,222
Reply with quote  #197 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
And how great was it that I edited my original post to add the part of 'cleaning up afterwards?'   Pure awesomeness.

LOL indeed.  Really drove home the point.

__________________
Scotty you knob, go hump somebody else's leg. Hush child.
Epstein was murdered

spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 10,646
Reply with quote  #198 
You 2 need to get a room.
__________________
Epstein didn’t kill Himself
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,844
Reply with quote  #199 
Been there and done that.
__________________
Epstein was murdered
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 10,968
Reply with quote  #200 
Obama just said that Clinton was not "treated fairly" during the election.

We need the Dewster to let his man crush know to not blame the media.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #201 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Obama just said that Clinton was not "treated fairly" during the election.

We need the Dewster to let his man crush know to not blame the media.


Will he answer who didn't treat her fairly? Trump was treated much worse and has called them out about their tactics. Bloody pantsuit can't fight her own battles as an empowered woman? Pathetic statement by the bozo obama

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 10,103
Reply with quote  #202 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
Will he answer who didn't treat her fairly? Trump was treated much worse and has called them out about their tactics. Bloody pantsuit can't fight her own battles as an empowered woman? Pathetic statement by the bozo obama



trump was treated much worse? 

the media fawned all over during the primaries.  he was the only candidate who had his rallies televised live, had access to call into the news shows non stop, and was given billions in free media. 

the only thing that happened was that tape being released.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #203 
Yes he was treated much worse. There is plenty of proof on youtube but I'm not doing your homework for you
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 35,063
Reply with quote  #204 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikec



trump was treated much worse? 

the media fawned all over during the primaries.


The fawning vote during the primaries was dead even. Now what else you got? I forgot

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you.  
 
woody

Registered:
Posts: 12,085
Reply with quote  #205 
I pulled this off a comment section of a WND article about planned protests leading up to the inauguration. I haven't fact checked every number, but it puts the argument over the Electoral College versus popular vote into perspective.

This explains why the Electoral College is FAR more important than the popular vote:

Our Founders in their infinite wisdom created the Electoral College to ensure the STATES were fairly represented. Why should one or two densely populated areas speak for the whole of the nation?

The following list of statistics should finally put an end to the argument as to why the Electoral College makes sense.

There are 3,141 counties in the United States.

Trump won 3,084 of them ??

Clinton won 57 ?? ??

There are 62 counties in New York State.

Trump won 46 of them ??

Clinton won 16 ??

Clinton won the popular vote by approx. 1.5 million votes.

In the 5 counties that encompass NYC, (Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Richmond & Queens) Clinton received well over 2 million more votes than Trump. (Clinton only won 4 of these counties; Trump won Richmond)

Therefore these 5 counties alone, more than accounted for Clinton winning the popular vote of the entire country.

These 5 counties comprise 319 square miles.

The United States is comprised of 3, 797,000 square miles.

When you have a country that encompasses almost 4 million square miles of territory, it would be ludicrous to even suggest that the vote of those who inhabit a mere 319 square miles should dictate the outcome of a national election.

Large, densely populated Democrat cities (NYC, Chicago, LA, etc) don’t and shouldn’t speak for the rest of our country.??

It is time for the Snowflakes to leave their Safe Rooms with puppies & coloring books and face reality.

It's time for the Crybabies to suck it up & stop crying.


__________________
if you would have told me in early 2019 that the Dems having captured the House of Representatives would somehow figure out a way to turn their sh!t show into a Republican majority in all branches of government, I would have not believed it. Thanks Dems for reinforcing my theory that ignorance can be overcome with proper education, and that stupidity is a chosen way of life. 

If you like your Impeachment, then you can keep your Impeachment. The Federal Government is not taking your Impeachment away.
woody

Registered:
Posts: 12,085
Reply with quote  #206 
So I started researching the number of counties Hillary won, and the only thing that gave numbers was snopes which said that the article where the stats were listed were false. Snopes went on to count up hillarys county totals but for some reason stopped at around 160 and declared the article false. For some reason I cannot find a total of how many counties each candidate won. Wonder why that is?
__________________
if you would have told me in early 2019 that the Dems having captured the House of Representatives would somehow figure out a way to turn their sh!t show into a Republican majority in all branches of government, I would have not believed it. Thanks Dems for reinforcing my theory that ignorance can be overcome with proper education, and that stupidity is a chosen way of life. 

If you like your Impeachment, then you can keep your Impeachment. The Federal Government is not taking your Impeachment away.
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,844
Reply with quote  #207 
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody
So I started researching the number of counties Hillary won, and the only thing that gave numbers was snopes which said that the article where the stats were listed were false. Snopes went on to count up hillarys county totals but for some reason stopped at around 160 and declared the article false. For some reason I cannot find a total of how many counties each candidate won. Wonder why that is?


Now you have me interested. I took a little look and yes it seems there is an orchestrated effort to cloud the 'counties won' count. This is a fun fact from one pro-hillary article:

"The news agency said that it “considers parishes in Louisiana as counties in election tallies” and that “Virginia’s count includes 95 counties and 38 independent cities.”

Lol the entire State of California has 58 counties. NY State has 62. Hillary-loving Virginia has 95 counties. What does that tell us?

__________________
Epstein was murdered
woody

Registered:
Posts: 12,085
Reply with quote  #208 
The reason I am interested is I remember CNN grasping at straws in rust belt states praying that a small cluster of solid dem counties was going to turn it all around.
__________________
if you would have told me in early 2019 that the Dems having captured the House of Representatives would somehow figure out a way to turn their sh!t show into a Republican majority in all branches of government, I would have not believed it. Thanks Dems for reinforcing my theory that ignorance can be overcome with proper education, and that stupidity is a chosen way of life. 

If you like your Impeachment, then you can keep your Impeachment. The Federal Government is not taking your Impeachment away.
PDad

Registered:
Posts: 4,055
Reply with quote  #209 
From http://brilliantmaps.com/2016-county-election-map/:

Overall Trump won approximately 2,600 counties to Clinton’s 500, or about 84% of the geographic United States. However, Clinton won 88 of of the 100 largest counties (including Washington D.C.). Without these 100 largest counties she would have lost by 11.5 million votes.

A few more county facts for you from reddit user AnSq:

  • The United States contains over 3100 counties and county equivalents.
  • Alaska has zero counties. They’re called boroughs, and not all of Alaska is even in one, but is instead part of the large Unorganized Borough.
  • Delaware has only three counties, the fewest of any state (with counties).
  • Texas has the most counties of any state with 254.
  • Loving County, Texas is the least populous county in the US with a population of 82.
  • Los Angeles County, California is the most populous county in the US with a population of approximately ten million.
It's striking to me how counties are laid out like grids in so many states:
[svg]
woody

Registered:
Posts: 12,085
Reply with quote  #210 
It is weird that out of 3000+ counties that the popular vote was won in 200 or less. This is a good argument for the electoral college. Imagine only visiting 2-3 states and less than 10 cities and winning the popular vote.
__________________
if you would have told me in early 2019 that the Dems having captured the House of Representatives would somehow figure out a way to turn their sh!t show into a Republican majority in all branches of government, I would have not believed it. Thanks Dems for reinforcing my theory that ignorance can be overcome with proper education, and that stupidity is a chosen way of life. 

If you like your Impeachment, then you can keep your Impeachment. The Federal Government is not taking your Impeachment away.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.