Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 6 of 13     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,266
Reply with quote  #151 
Let's buy the blue states and make them Wussyville.........

I'd pay some extra tax to do that.......

Just give the decent people time to move out.........I'm for paying their relocation expenses........
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,922
Reply with quote  #152 
I say we nominate dewey as mayor.  What say you?
__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,266
Reply with quote  #153 
I'm thinking maybe an old-guard conservative Republican.........

The ones not kissing up are looking for something to do, anyway!
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,111
Reply with quote  #154 
Maybe one of you texas boys can explain this douche to me.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/05/texas-republican-elector-says-wont-cast-vote-for-trump.html

__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
BAMASportzLuvr

Registered:
Posts: 464
Reply with quote  #155 
Look closely at Jill Stein's nose - you'll see the holes George Soros implants to lead the pack of dummies around. BTW, the LeBron's, et al who are boycotting Trump branded businesses, such as the hotel the athletes are contracted to stay in while in NYC, we want you to know that feces travels both ways punkoids.
__________________
At UA we know you are not going to beat us, we ONLY beat ourselves. And that is seldom! Know what is wrong with the human population? PEOPLE
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,922
Reply with quote  #156 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
Maybe one of you texas boys can explain this douche to me.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/05/texas-republican-elector-says-wont-cast-vote-for-trump.html
I think some Texas Republicans got caught not paying attention.   Chris Suprun uses Van Jones founded ultra leftwing PR firm.  

Remember we saw this fu--ery pattern during the final days of the primary.  In that case a Left Wing PR firm was attempting to grab a less than aware republican candidate and forward him as the nevertrumper flag bearer. 
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/12/busted-texas-rogue-electoral-delegate-chris-suprun-linked-van-jones-think-progress/
__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,166
Reply with quote  #157 

The Detroit Free Press reported,

The Michigan Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday that the Board of State Canvassers never should have allowed a recount requested by Green Party candidate Jill Stein to proceed, because she has no chance to overturn the result of the presidential election in her favor and is not an aggrieved candidate.

The panel ordered the board to “reject the Nov. 30, 2016 petition of candidate Stein that precipitated the current recount process.”

Because the federal court placed a caveat inside their ruling that if the State Court found the recount improper, they can dissolve the temporary federal injunction. The Illinois Attorney General is filing the paperwork to do just that.

Stein had no standing. That ANY state allowed a recount is stupid in the first place. She had no chance of winning and obviously did it at the behest of crooked Hillary Clinton. The money wasted is incredible. In Michigan alone the final recount would have ended up at over $5 Million – Stein paid $900,000.

Now to get Pennsylvania and Wisconsin through this gauntlet of liberal hysteria.

 

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 8,154
Reply with quote  #158 
Heard that after day two of the recount in WI Trump has gained about 100 bites
__________________
2020 gonna be flossy af.
#SCOTUS x two +
No idea what you are talking about. I click it and read it
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,922
Reply with quote  #159 
The left has officially cracked. 
[FZhxvO]    

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,922
Reply with quote  #160 
[image] 
__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,111
Reply with quote  #161 
O'Reilly doing a piece on why hillary got the 'popular' vote due to the massive amounts of urban welfare voters. Check out these NY City facts:

NY City population = 8.5 MILLION folks.....

-38% of NYC population is foreign-born
-17% of the NYC population are illegals
-NYC is $100 BILLION dollars in debt
-1.7 MILLION NYC residents get Food Stamps at a cost of $250 MILLION/MONTH
-Other welfare assistance equals $100 MILLION/MONTH
-5% of NYC on disability to a tune of $252 MILLION/MONTH
-600,000 folks get housing assistance

Needless to say, this is a one party city. 6.5 Million votes for whomever the dem prez candidate is. Forever. The largest city in the US is falling apart, and dependant on welfare.


__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,166
Reply with quote  #162 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
O'Reilly doing a piece on why hillary got the 'popular' vote due to the massive amounts of urban welfare voters. Check out these NY City facts:

NY City population = 8.5 MILLION folks.....

-38% of NYC population is foreign-born
-17% of the NYC population are illegals
-NYC is $100 BILLION dollars in debt
-1.7 MILLION NYC residents get Food Stamps at a cost of $250 MILLION/MONTH
-Other welfare assistance equals $100 MILLION/MONTH
-5% of NYC on disability to a tune of $252 MILLION/MONTH
-600,000 folks get housing assistance

Needless to say, this is a one party city. 6.5 Million votes for whomever the dem prez candidate is. Forever. The largest city in the US is falling apart, and dependant on welfare.



Thumbnail

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,111
Reply with quote  #163 

Snowflake meltdown. So sad.


"But two weeks later, the election happened. Once it was clear that Donald Trump would be president instead of Hillary Clinton, I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to gather my children in bed with me and cling to them like we would if thunder and lightning were raging outside, with winds high enough that they power might go out. The world felt that precarious to me."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/12/05/trumps-election-stole-my-desire-to-look-for-a-partner/?utm_term=.4c32b18a8765

__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,166
Reply with quote  #164 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce

Snowflake meltdown. So sad.


"But two weeks later, the election happened. Once it was clear that Donald Trump would be president instead of Hillary Clinton, I felt sick to my stomach. I wanted to gather my children in bed with me and cling to them like we would if thunder and lightning were raging outside, with winds high enough that they power might go out. The world felt that precarious to me."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/soloish/wp/2016/12/05/trumps-election-stole-my-desire-to-look-for-a-partner/?utm_term=.4c32b18a8765

I want to have Ivanka write that woman a letter.

Tell that woman that we all felt that way election day 2012 and felt a sense of doom with that bozo getting reelected. Many were suicidal. I want Ivanka to tell that woman the dawning of a new bright morning in America is nothing to fear. She's in good hands, she doesn't need a mate. Her country can court her and bring her safely out of her funk. You can do it snowflake.

P.s. her dating issues will never turn around if she is looking for a liberal, limp wristed man. She'd be better off looking for a gay mate.
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,111
Reply with quote  #165 
Quote:
Originally Posted by keepinitreal
I want to have Ivanka write that woman a letter. Tell that woman that we all felt that way election day 2012 and felt a sense of doom with that bozo getting reelected. Many were suicidal. I want Ivanka to tell that woman the dawning of a new bright morning in America is nothing to fear. She's in good hands, she doesn't need a mate. Her country can court her and bring her safely out of her funk. You can do it snowflake. P.s. her dating issues will never turn around if she is looking for a liberal, limp wristed man. She'd be better off looking for a gay mate.


I'm guessing her next move is to join #TeamScissorFighter

__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,166
Reply with quote  #166 
The election of a man after 8 years of Obama has everyone contemplating the incomprehensible
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,111
Reply with quote  #167 
Watching Face the Nation. McCain on. Bless his heart, that guy is still trying sooooo hard to remain relevant. Babbling about 'Putin's a thug', Estonia, Chuck Schumer. It's fascinating watching him remain unaffected by the changes in our country. He has been in play forever in politics, has accomplished nothing, and now wants to be perceived as savvy and informed and necessary. And as always, wants to explain to the voters why we need 'congress' to investigate things because things are so 'complicate' and 'sophisticated'.  Kelly Anne then came on and the contrast was startling.  
__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 8,726
Reply with quote  #168 
Agreed on McCain - I thought his time was passed when he ran for President, and that was eight years ago.

Should be the poster boy for term limits.
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,166
Reply with quote  #169 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Agreed on McCain - I thought his time was passed when he ran for President, and that was eight years ago.

Should be the poster boy for term limits.



10-4 that

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
mikec

Registered:
Posts: 9,383
Reply with quote  #170 
OTH, as 1/100th of the Senate, he is hardly irrelevant
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,166
Reply with quote  #171 
Term limit poster child relevant. Senate terms 6 years, 18 years plenty, perhaps 24 and GTFO
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,111
Reply with quote  #172 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator
Agreed on McCain - I thought his time was passed when he ran for President, and that was eight years ago.

Should be the poster boy for term limits.


McCain and Graham are the two republicans who are making this russian hacker dustup a 'bipartisan' concern lol. Those two are irrelevant, for two different reasons. I think McCain sincerely thinks that he is doing important and difficult work. He never seems too self-aware about issues like this that he jumps on to, but the rest of the gop doesn't. He doesn't seem to ever wonder "why isn't any other gop senator (except graham) in the news this morning on this issue"? And graham has been doing a poor job of hiding his buggery for years, and that issue clouds everything he does. He's mental.

__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,922
Reply with quote  #173 
McCain like Mikec likes to echo chamber with the demorats/CNN.  He thinks it gives him voice and sway, and makes it so the republicans have to deal with him.  Thinks he is showing the lowbrows how the sophisticated and smart play things.

He seems to be unaware that the democrats have been crackpots for quite some time.  With Trump and a more grounded group of republicans the demorats and the press are now fully exposed.

They have fully missed how the American electorate has changed.  That Obama changed things.  That Trump realized the important media aspects of that change.  That republicans are no longer afraid to make their case on how crackpot the democrats are.  Even more so how these republicans actually enjoy the democrats and weak kneed republicans when they go all salty on Russian hackers, popular vote etc. etc.


__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,111
Reply with quote  #174 
[trump_street_art_1_h_2016_0-Cropped-640x480] 
__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,111
Reply with quote  #175 

http://www.politicususa.com/2016/12/10/calls-growing-presidential-election-held-russia-meddled-trump.html

"It may not be possible to hold a brand new election, but there is time for the evidence to shown to the Electoral College electors. Whether or not a new election is held, Donald Trump could enter the White House under a cloud of scandal so severe that the accusation against him, if true would be an impeachable offense.

The American electoral process has been compromised, and the only way out this mess is an Electoral College vote that elects Hillary Clinton or a whole new election."


__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
bluedog

Registered:
Posts: 11,266
Reply with quote  #176 
[rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl][rofl]
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,111
Reply with quote  #177 

"John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chair, is fueling conspiracy theories that Russians successfully hacked the election to make Donald Trump the next president.

“We now know that the CIA has determined Russia’s interference in our elections was for the purpose of electing Donald Trump. Each day that month, our campaign decried the interference of Russia in our campaign and its evident goal of hurting our campaign to aid Donald Trump,” he lamented. “Despite our protestations, this matter did not receive the attention it deserved by the media in the campaign.”


__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 15,922
Reply with quote  #178 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce

"John Podesta, Hillary Clinton’s former campaign chair, is fueling conspiracy theories that Russians successfully hacked the election to make Donald Trump the next president.

“We now know that the CIA has determined Russia’s interference in our elections was for the purpose of electing Donald Trump. Each day that month, our campaign decried the interference of Russia in our campaign and its evident goal of hurting our campaign to aid Donald Trump,” he lamented. “Despite our protestations, this matter did not receive the attention it deserved by the media in the campaign.”


Podesta is done.  Even if by some miracle some direct evidence of hacking on the DNC emails gets attributed to Russia, he is fully cooked.  

Who would ever let this dufus run anything more important than a middle school bake sale?  Even then you would need at least one kid to keep an eye on Podesta and the money and another parent to keep an eye on Podest and the kid.

__________________
please don't phuck up another thread, this one has been one free from your pussified drivel
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 32,166
Reply with quote  #179 
When will the retard libtards give up the lunacy? So glad they were rocked from office. They can't lead a nation from the top position, they just had 8 years to prove it. The sorest of losers are they
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,111
Reply with quote  #180 
Yes their butt is sore.

At this point, I'm looking forward to the dems stealing the election away from trump before the 20th. That will result in civil war, and hopefully a final crushing of the libs and the dems. What do you think YOU will do when they announce a 'new election' is being held, and then their chosen dem stooge becomes president? Holy hell that will be a righteous moment indeed.

__________________
"I shouldn’t have asked Kazoo for original content."
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.