Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 4 of 11      Prev   1   2   3   4   5   6   7   Next   »
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,526
Reply with quote  #91 
Sinema now ahead in Arizona.


__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

Nicole Wallace - "You can't ever stop talking about how abnormal the behavior of the leader of the free world is."

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #92 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce



Yessir, great win dewey. Congrats. Mandate. Now, when's Shake-n-Quake gonna take over as SOH? Love watching her teeth float while she quivers. It's riveting from where I sit.


Just catching up, the more we hear from yammergirl, the more we get the President checked, he's nervous

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
CoachB25

Registered:
Posts: 378
Reply with quote  #93 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
As I said earlier, the outrage against Obama in the midterm was due mostly to the fact Rightists believed he was a Kenyan elected illegitimately along with an extreme Rightist outrage over the huge budget deficit.  Equally important was the fact Democrats too often stay home during midterms. 

Why do you think the House popular vote went against President Trump this time around?  It doesn't appear it had anything to do with Republicans staying home so there must have been another reason. 


This is simply inaccurate.  Obama lost on policy not his birth.  For you to suggest otherwise is dishonest at best.  

__________________
Those mountains in front of you will seem like little hills when you are beyond them and they are in the past!
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,526
Reply with quote  #94 
Then how did he win again in 2012? Once Democrats showed up, those who didn’t like the large deficits, and those who didn’t like his birthplace, were drowned out.

Why do you think Trump lost the House?


__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

Nicole Wallace - "You can't ever stop talking about how abnormal the behavior of the leader of the free world is."

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #95 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh
Booming economy and lose over  30 seats. Only the fringe righties could look at results like that and declare victory.


You need to look at approval rating and loss of seats. Obama had a higher approval rating and lost almost double the seats.
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,526
Reply with quote  #96 
If the Right still cared about budget deficits, like they once did, the Dems would have probably gained over 100. As it was, the Democrat gain was their largest in four decades. Why do you think they gained so many?


__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

Nicole Wallace - "You can't ever stop talking about how abnormal the behavior of the leader of the free world is."

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #97 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
Why do you think the House popular vote went against President Trump this time around


Because it’s not actually, like, a thing?
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #98 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


You need to look at approval rating and loss of seats. Obama had a higher approval rating and lost almost double the seats.


He's proven again that he's a novice.  

At his age, that's not a good look, he should have learned much more about U.S. politics as he was advancing.
 



__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,526
Reply with quote  #99 
I explained why Obama lost seats. Anger against a foreigner in office, anger over a huge deficit, and Democrats content and staying home. When will it be explained why Democrats gained their most House seats in forty years?

#CheckThePresidency



__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

Nicole Wallace - "You can't ever stop talking about how abnormal the behavior of the leader of the free world is."

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,526
Reply with quote  #100 
Even if all House members who retired had their seat flip, it doesn’t cover half the Democrat gains. There has to be another explanation and his initials are DT.
__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

Nicole Wallace - "You can't ever stop talking about how abnormal the behavior of the leader of the free world is."

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #101 
Then why did you ask?
__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #102 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost_1




[1537813985257]

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #103 
So we'll add the kenyan's midterm lost seats, because he was a kenyan you say [for a total of 76]. 

Drumpf lost 26, so I'm saying here now that it's politics as seen in Lost1's graph above, drumpf would have to lose 50 in the next midterm in 2022, ain't gonna happen.

Besides you can make your silly little excuses for why the kenyan lost, he was despised for being who he was, not for where he was from.  Most people don't believe that he's from kenya like you and I do.

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
EarlyGrayce

Registered:
Posts: 7,465
Reply with quote  #104 
You got dewfus boxed in on his admittance that obama hussein wasca kenyan, nice work.
The name of this thread is a F'ing riot. How often has dew been hashtagging this one, I haven't been paying attention?

__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS 
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #105 
Quote:
Originally Posted by EarlyGrayce
You got dewfus boxed in on his admittance that obama hussein wasca kenyan, nice work.
The name of this thread is a F'ing riot. How often has dew been hashtagging this one, I haven't been paying attention?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_I_Wynn
  They objected to a Kenyan winning the Presidency and they were irate over large annual deficits.

Like several others inside here, I thought the Democrats controlling the House was beyond reach.




It damn sure wasn't easy, plus his first sentence was a lie.  There were not several like him that thought the Dems taking the House "was beyond reach".  It was just him come to find out that thought that.

This is not some of his best work, he's tiring

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,320
Reply with quote  #106 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNarrator


You need to look at approval rating and loss of seats. Obama had a higher approval rating and lost almost double the seats.


I thought it was about the economy, stupid? Haven't I heard that argument, ad nauseum, from righties. It forgives all sins and omissions from this administration? You will support him as long as the economy is strong. Is that correct?

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 17,965
Reply with quote  #107 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


I thought it was about the economy, stupid? Haven't I heard that argument, ad nauseum, from righties. It forgives all sins and omissions from this administration? You will support him as long as the economy is strong. Is that correct?

You are right.  It was about Drumpf. 

Now bring on the yammerer.  Godammit already.  I can't take it anymore.  I want Pelosi floating teeth yammering head to grind to a complete halt, reboot, and drop into full yammer mode.   I am so excited for this to play out.  

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 17,965
Reply with quote  #108 
Enough with the Acosta stupidity.  Enough with the Florida recount the DNC is burying. Enough of the Protect Mueller stupidity.  That is all side show low info chum for morons.  

Let's get to the main show.  Let's roll it out already.  The Pelosi yammer show.  I can't take the wait anymore.  I don't get why they are slow playing the yammer show.  Holding out on us.  Getting us anxious.  It is not fair to torture people. 

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #109 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh


I thought it was about the economy, stupid? Haven't I heard that argument, ad nauseum, from righties. It forgives all sins and omissions from this administration? You will support him as long as the economy is strong. Is that correct?


Of course it’s about the economy, stupid. That’s why the GOP lost so few seats.

I was comparing unpopular Presidents and the amount of seats they lost. GOP had a great night compared to 2010.
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,320
Reply with quote  #110 
2010  was a poor economy.
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #111 
And that’s why it was a bloodbath for dems.

The economy helped the GOP to minimal losses given the landscape.

Check Twitter - there are several linked articles explaining it to you newcomers.
uwApoligist

Registered:
Posts: 17,965
Reply with quote  #112 
The Pelosi yammer show is going to be better than anything that has ever happened.  I think it is important you guys understand just how exactly how excited I am.  

The grand rollout of the Pelosi yammer show is going to be bigger than brrrrringing back KPI.   It is that big.

When her brain halts mid sentence, and drops into full yammer mode, this will be me: 

[397dbbcd08c54b16791c827d542ebb34] 

__________________
"Tonight, we renew our resolve that America will never be a socialist country.   We are born free and we will stay free. "

Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,320
Reply with quote  #113 
Pelosi is eloquent and educated. trump is foolish and has no idea what the ramifications of his words and actions will be until they happen. Pelosi will grind him up like she and Schumer did on DACA. trump had to back peddle and renig after it was pointed out how he had been used by them. The dems had no base for retaliation to the bully pulpit. With taking the house, they can force him to be honest about immigration and come to some type of agreement. It may be that they buy the agreement by not investigating his personal corruption any longer. Pelosi won't be afraid to use whatever leverage she will have available to get him to be reasonable. 

I'm like you, I can't wait for 2019. I'm having to stifle the urge to cry out at the moon.

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #114 
Please cry out at the moon.

Somehow the Democratic Party manage to get older and whiter than Trump
Fresh

Registered:
Posts: 7,320
Reply with quote  #115 
Nobody's whiter than trump. He's a NATIONALIST!!!!!!!
__________________
The hard right is certainly passionate and emotional about their causes. But in the end, devoid of factual evidence, they are, as President Obama so wisely and succinctly put it, just saying stuff. 
TheNarrator

Registered:
Posts: 9,522
Reply with quote  #116 
Drunk fresh is the best fresh
kazoo

Registered:
Posts: 1,571
Reply with quote  #117 

Democrats are often vulnerable in Midterm elections because, unlike the GOP, their base tends not to turn out. Young people are notorious for not voting in Midterms--and that was doubly true in 2010; the percentage of votes cast by young people that year dropped dramatically over 2008 and elections before that. African-American turnout is typically weak in Midterms as well. AAs and young people will vote in greater numbers in presidential elections--and I'm sure they voted in higher numbers on Tuesday given the antipathy toward Trump--but they have long been unreliable when it comes to local elections. This is partly why Republicans have controlled so many statehouses--because old white people go out and vote and Democratic constituencies don't. 

Keep in mind that the economy was still in pretty rough shape in 2010--after Obama inherited the worst recession in modern American history. Many voters apparently thought he was going to wave a magic wand turn America into an economic wonderland in a few months, but that's not how it works. (Conversely, Trump inherited an economy that was chugging along pretty decently when he took office--but, yea, we have to listen to our lyin' blowhard prez pretend that everything got twinkly as soon as he trudged into the oval office. Uh, no, Donnie. And, yea, let there be no doubt that Obama's race played a significant role in the 2010 midterms as well. 

__________________
vance law
spazsdad

Registered:
Posts: 9,172
Reply with quote  #118 
The morning snowflake show is rolling out all,of its previous reruns,’
Muh
Muh
Muh.’
Go piss up a rope you 2 or just meet up in the park bathroom and consummate your relationship already. Freshie wants to howl at the moon. Maybe with his strap on. You up for that kaplooey

__________________
RIP Mark Campbell
Truly one of the best there was
Victory USA. OC BatBusters. Pacifica HS
keepinitreal

Registered:
Posts: 33,551
Reply with quote  #119 
Quote:
Originally Posted by uwApoligist


Let's get to the main show.  Let's roll it out already.  The Pelosi yammer show.  I can't take the wait anymore.  I don't get why they are slow playing the yammer show.  Holding out on us.  Getting us anxious.  It is not fair to torture people. 


Sounds like a thread

__________________

Shut up doofus. Not talking to you. 
 
Will_I_Wynn

Registered:
Posts: 6,526
Reply with quote  #120 
#CheckThePresidency

Look for the gang of eight bill to be passed in the House and sent to the Senate. Watch President Trump veto a bill that includes penalties on business for hiring illegals.

__________________
#CheckThePresidency 

Nicole Wallace - "You can't ever stop talking about how abnormal the behavior of the leader of the free world is."

 Trump should be honest with the American people.


Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.