Ultimate College Softball
Sign up Calendar Latest Topics
 
 
 


Reply
  Author   Comment   Page 3 of 3      Prev   1   2   3
AaronT

Registered:
Posts: 34
Reply with quote  #61 
A player goes up the ladder to another conference and is leading her new team.
Another player goes down the ladder and can't lead this same new team.
Phantomz27

Registered:
Posts: 177
Reply with quote  #62 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronT
A player goes up the ladder to another conference and is leading her new team.
Another player goes down the ladder and can't lead this same new team.
??
Phantomz27

Registered:
Posts: 177
Reply with quote  #63 
Quote:
Originally Posted by breauxbridgecajun
The way this team is playing, I don't see any teams this year in the Sun Belt to be a threat. We might get upset once, but I just don't see it happening this year, undefeated in conference play is realistic.
It wasn’t conference but does losing to McNeese considered an upset? Gerry gonna need more than one pitcher at some point.
CajunAmos

Registered:
Posts: 1,274
Reply with quote  #64 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomz27
It wasn’t conference but does losing to McNeese considered an upset? Gerry gonna need more than one pitcher at some point.


Had a discussion this morning that the loss may actually be good long term. With the loss there is virtually no shot at coming coming close to a top 20 RPI unless some teams go on big time runs. That being the case, another loss or two won't matter if you're playing for a #2 seed somewhere. You can start developing that second starter now. They could become a third starter next year when Kleist joins the staff.
Phantomz27

Registered:
Posts: 177
Reply with quote  #65 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunAmos


Had a discussion this morning that the loss may actually be good long term. With the loss there is virtually no shot at coming coming close to a top 20 RPI unless some teams go on big time runs. That being the case, another loss or two won't matter if you're playing for a #2 seed somewhere. You can start developing that second starter now. They could become a third starter next year when Kleist joins the staff.
I’m betting Kleist doesn’t hold up her end of the bargain. Evans gonna ride off in the sunset and Gerry gonna finally have a place he will stay a while. IMO
CajunAmos

Registered:
Posts: 1,274
Reply with quote  #66 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomz27
I’m betting Kleist doesn’t hold up her end of the bargain. Evans gonna ride off in the sunset and Gerry gonna finally have a place he will stay a while. IMO


If coach Roberts stays I think she'll be here. He's actually signed for next year as well.
breauxbridgecajun

Registered:
Posts: 701
Reply with quote  #67 
Louisiana 11 - South Alabama 7 in a slugfest. Cajuns still undefeated in conference, as they move to 7-0 and 24-4 on the season. 
__________________
Louisiana Ragin Cajuns
breauxbridgecajun

Registered:
Posts: 701
Reply with quote  #68 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomz27
It wasn’t conference but does losing to McNeese considered an upset? Gerry gonna need more than one pitcher at some point.


 A rivalry game yes, upset of course. Cajuns will be fine, by the time the conference tournament gets here, the Cajuns will have two no. 2's I believe.

__________________
Louisiana Ragin Cajuns
cjs4585

Registered:
Posts: 1,049
Reply with quote  #69 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunAmos


If coach Roberts stays I think she'll be here. He's actually signed for next year as well.


Only if he doesnt get a head coaching job. But yes, I expect Kleist will come if Roberts is there.
breauxbridgecajun

Registered:
Posts: 701
Reply with quote  #70 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantomz27
I’m betting Kleist doesn’t hold up her end of the bargain. Evans gonna ride off in the sunset and Gerry gonna finally have a place he will stay a while. IMO



You will lose that bet also, and Evans will not be going anywhere next year.

__________________
Louisiana Ragin Cajuns
Underdogone

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #71 
Quote:
Originally Posted by breauxbridgecajun



Evans will not be going anywhere next year.
yes she will. her and first base coach gonna go bye bye.
AaronT

Registered:
Posts: 34
Reply with quote  #72 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdogone
yes she will. her and first base coach gonna go bye bye.


           Evans is signed up to 2022. TAMU will not buy her out next year.
Underdogone

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #73 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronT


           Evans is signed up to 2022. TAMU will not buy her out next year.
they got plenty money
AaronT

Registered:
Posts: 34
Reply with quote  #74 
The AD is very satisfied with Evans.
Underdogone

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #75 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronT
The AD is very satisfied with Evans.
oh, ok, we will see how happy he be after this spring. cmon aaron, really?
Underdogone

Registered:
Posts: 56
Reply with quote  #76 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronT
The AD is very satisfied with Evans.
i guess he is happy that three starters left after the season last year and one starter just decided not to play anymore and a highly recruited freshman said adios as well?? Wait and see what happens after this disastrous year and then check his pulse about how happy he is. Evans had said all along that she wAs retiring in 2000 but they miraculously made to WCWS and then she signed a new contract. Start the next year they have the same nine players starting and she blows it in Florida at the super regionals. Not a whole lot to be happy about if I’m the AD, but I’m not. My guess is she is gone after this year and she’ll take her girlfriend with her. Does anybody know what the first base coaches job is besides sittting on a bucket in between innings and holding elbow guards I’ve never seen her actually coaching over there. I have heard she hits fly balls to the outfielders before games.
LCITSH

Registered:
Posts: 2,980
Reply with quote  #77 
Louisiana no hits South Alabama to complete the series sweep, 14-0.
__________________
Terrell S. Hebert
Louisiana USSSA Church Coordinator
AaronT

Registered:
Posts: 34
Reply with quote  #78 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCITSH
Louisiana no hits South Alabama to complete the series sweep, 14-0.


Tell them to go no-hit one of the top 10 teams.
breauxbridgecajun

Registered:
Posts: 701
Reply with quote  #79 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronT


Tell them to go no-hit one of the top 10 teams.



Why don't you bring your top 10 team down to Cajun Country, so we can idiot.

__________________
Louisiana Ragin Cajuns
LCITSH

Registered:
Posts: 2,980
Reply with quote  #80 
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronT


Tell them to go no-hit one of the top 10 teams.


No thanks. I'd rather you show me the last time a top 10 team was no hit by anyone.

__________________
Terrell S. Hebert
Louisiana USSSA Church Coordinator
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print
Reply

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.